Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Screenshot_20231124_111522_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231124_111519_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231124_111517_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231124_111514_Gallery.jpg

Jon this is really cool! Thanksđź‘Š

Ha! You’re the man @NickHardy ! I hadn’t tried that, duh! Wish there was a way for the background to black out instead of white out.
I got the halo effect but that’s it. I can’t get it to remove the background. CL🍀

Sweet! it works the same on android. Thanks Jon🙏👊
Cool! Surprising! I don’t know when one would really use it, maybe for a weird PHOTM entry or something. You lose dimension with no background. It’s very odd.

You know nobody gives a shit about your plants when a post about an app gets the most enthusiastic response you’ve seen yet in your journal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m glad I posted that, you guys seem to be having a blast with it. Good stuff.

You know nobody gives a shit about your plants when a post about an app gets the most enthusiastic response you’ve seen yet in your journal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m glad I posted that, you guys seem to be having a blast with it. Good stuff.
Trichome shot:
1700911114919.png

So interesting thing - the trichome shots that show an entire field that completely fills the frame won’t copy. Tried it pressing everywhere. The effect needs a background that’s at a different depth to work I believe. Also, when you guys press on this picture the background turns dark gray for you.

Reference Post

Skywalker Photo Flower Day 41
Cherry Pie/Strawberry Gorilla Autos Day 90
Double Grape Auto Day 86
Blackberry Moonrocks Auto Day 70

SG is coming in somewhere in the 90s. The CP will be well over 100. The DG will be right around 90. I can’t see the BM finishing in less than 90, likely more like 100.

Out of all my plants, it appears that the one photo is going to finish in fewer days than all four autos.

Grow autos, they said. They’re faster, they said. You’ll get more harvests, they said.

They talk a lot of shit.

:rofl:

Skywalker
@ViparSpectra Tent - XS 1500 Pros

Bravo ViparSpectra! Thanks so much for these lights. I love them. Fantastic lights. Best light for their size out there, especially when you factor in the affordability. You guys nailed it. Almost. Need an infinite sweep dimmer. Lol!!!
They sure are rocking this Skywalker’s world.

IMG_3409.jpeg

IMG_3408.jpeg

Skywalker
@ViparSpectra Tent - XS 1500 Pros

Bravo ViparSpectra! Thanks so much for these lights. I love them. Fantastic lights. Best light for their size out there, especially when you factor in the affordability. You guys nailed it. Almost. Need an infinite sweep dimmer. Lol!!!
They sure are rocking this Skywalker’s world.

IMG_3409.jpeg

IMG_3408.jpeg
Nice buds mate ,and you gotta love a sponsor that actually interacts with its customers and answers questions, there's another light sponsor on this platform that could learn a thing or too .

Back
Top Bottom