I got more rain last night and it's overcast with a bit of drizzle now. :oops: It's been about 2 weeks of constant rain now. :oops: I've removed a little rot too, just cut the offending bud off and hope for the best.🤔🙄 I think two weeks is my magic number too.:hmmmm: Found another caterpillar too.🙄:bong:
Yeah, we're overcast here too, with a little peek of sun here and there. The rain is predicted to start up again late afternoon into the evening. I haven't had any caterpillars yet this year, but I'm still watching for them.
I had started spraying BT, but with all the rain I haven't seen the point for a while now. The hornets usually take care of them anyway.

I got more rain last night and it's overcast with a bit of drizzle now. :oops: It's been about 2 weeks of constant rain now. :oops: I've removed a little rot too, just cut the offending bud off and hope for the best.🤔🙄 I think two weeks is my magic number too.:hmmmm: Found another caterpillar too.🙄:bong:
I just got about 3 months with of rain the last 4 days. Easily over a foot. Hope everyone else in the path of this hurricane is going OK!

Back
Top Bottom