I really don't even care that much. Once these went outside, they became "expected casualties" with no real high expectations. That said, I gotta check the rest of the plants and determine if they need to be cut soon. If there's no more rot, I'll have pounds...way more than I need for sure!

Also got 2 more in the tent already so there's that. These guys need to be up-potted soon. They are already at node 4 and just over an inch tall and wide!

20241001_154002.jpg
The new growth on the bottom one is looking good.
I'm with Tra, I don't like to give up on a plant, and do my best to bring them back around.
They look salvageable :)

I really love it when I grow a sickie. I really find it so satisfying coaxing them back to good health. Makes me feel good inside :)

Hope you have the best day!
:green_heart:
Yea, they'll be fine. They took FOREVER to get this far though. However they're autos, so the stunting of growth needs to be addressed soon so I don't end up with a 3 inch tall plant at harvest! LOL
Hey, at least you'd get a joints worth!
As my ole nan used to say “3 inches is better than no inches”.
:laugh:
The big ape made it! WooHoo! :woohoo:

That's a lotta' damn leaves. We need an app for that.

How long you think it'll take you to strip them all (ballpark estimate)?

Congrats on the JOTM win! :welldone:
I'd estimate it'll take between now and later!
Thanks GDB!

@Melville Hobbes sorry about the BR!!! Plants are looking freaking awesome other than that though!! Ditch those colas, disinfect your shears between clippings.

You’re still going to have full BUCKETS!!

I just use a toaster and a toaster canoe. If you do it in the toaster oven I would still keep in unwrapped so the moisture can evaporate. 160ºF seems good but do keep an eye on it since it won't take long unless it's a full sized flower.
Ok, thanks!
I'm getting a bad feeling here. Clipping the fan leaves there's no scent, and no sticky. I clipped a little tester, and I'm going to quick dry it.
I need to find out if it's worth saving.
@Melville Hobbes sorry about the BR!!! Plants are looking freaking awesome other than that though!! Ditch those colas, disinfect your shears between clippings.

You’re still going to have full BUCKETS!!
Consider them gone!

:(
The toaster oven smelled like sawdust.
I packed a full chamber, 210°C. 6 minute session. Not really feeling anything.
I don't think Kong is worth keeping.
Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow.
I'll try another chamber tomorrow before I make any decisions.

:(
The toaster oven smelled like sawdust.
I packed a full chamber, 210°C. 6 minute session. Not really feeling anything.
I don't think Kong is worth keeping.
Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow.
I'll try another chamber tomorrow before I make any decisions.
Rest on it, cure it and it could turn out to be better than you think!

Back
Top Bottom