She's decided to chop, and try to salvage what she can after the plant has dried.

So, that brings this journal to a close!
It's been quite the season.
I'll be starting the Autumn/Winter journal as soon as I have sprouts, and I'll post a link here.
The plan is Cherry Bomb and GSC in hempy, but I only have one GSC seed, so hopefully it cooperates!

Thanks for following along!
Both great strains - autos or photos?

Both great strains - autos or photos?
Photos. I have a bunch of auto seeds, but I think I'm going to try growing those outdoors.
I'm hoping they'll be done before the symptoms of any diseases show, and hopefully dodge the rot season entirely.
It's either that or no outdoors in this location.
It will be nice to see a ch ch ch ch Cherry Bomb grown to harvest. :goodluck:
Yes, it will! It's been years now.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this!

She's trying to make a comeback :)

@InTheShed are those turkey roasting bags you use for curing made of plastic?
I can only find fabric ones here, and I don't see how those would work.

She's trying to make a comeback
#nolarf
I only use them for burping since they're not really airtight, but they are definitely plastic. They come in a couple of sizes but the box looks like this (x4):
1729101608853.jpeg

I only use them for burping since they're not really airtight
Yeah, that's why I wanted to get some. Burping in jars is tedious, and I can't find most of them right now anyways :hmmmm:
I'm thinking I'll start the cure in a turkey bag in a 5 gallon bucket. If I can't find the jars I'll store it in here too.
Thanks!

Yeah, that's why I wanted to get some. Burping in jars is tedious, and I can't find most of them right now anyways :hmmmm:
I'm thinking I'll start the cure in a turkey bag in a 5 gallon bucket. If I can't find the jars I'll store it in here too.
Thanks!
what are your thoughts on grove bags? I used them for my last two grows and I love them now. A nice set it and forget it approach to curing. I'd always forget to burp my mason jars

what are your thoughts on grove bags? I used them for my last two grows and I love them now. A nice set it and forget it approach to curing. I'd always forget to burp my mason jars
I haven't used them yet, but I am interested.
I've seen a few growers use them successfully, and one guy said they got mouldy on him.
They are sponsors now though, so I'll give them another look.

I haven't used them yet, but I am interested.
I've seen a few growers use them successfully, and one guy said they got mouldy on him.
They are sponsors now though, so I'll give them another look.
what I noticed from my runs with them is you need to make sure you're finished drying before going into the bag. They won't off gas your humidity if you're outside the suggested range(58%-62%) If I wasn't on top of curing my hulkberry I probably would have gotten mold also, but I've had my last two harvests in them since July and August and they are good to go, just open them when I want to grab a nug or two

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this!

She's trying to make a comeback :)

She's wearing a flower behind her ear. Now what does that mean? I've said this before and I'll say it again......
I hate when chicks play head games!!!
Happy Wednesday Mel!!😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom