Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Ha! Look what arrived. I’m so psyched.

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3422.jpeg
nice cleaning kit but they sent the wrong color, the Cp looks huge

hello all got a small update on my girl after 2 feeds of calmag and also one question its about the led lights i got a new one and on my old one with the app that measure the umols i was roughly at 800-900 when the led was 15 sm alway from the canopy now i havent rly looked how many sm from new led to canopy but with the app its says 1200-1300 whitch is alot more do i have to lower the new led and slowly increase it or its fine that way?

hello all got a small update on my girl after 2 feeds of calmag and also one question its about the led lights i got a new one and on my old one with the app that measure the umols i was roughly at 800-900 when the led was 15 sm alway from the canopy now i havent rly looked how many sm from new led to canopy but with the app its says 1200-1300 whitch is alot more do i have to lower the new led and slowly increase it or its fine that way?

Hi @rehabilitatora420 if you are using the photone app you should calibrate it with the manufacture of the light PPFD chart & should be on their web site, plants are looking better

is it possible to assist me on that i rly dont know how to do it
no Problem, if using the photone app open it & go to settings & open custom in the calibration settings but you need to find your light manufactures PPFD chart & should look like this https://www.spider-farmer.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/PPFD-MAP-SE5000-LED-1.jpg this is just a example of what it should look like & use the closest light reading usually 8 inch away so once you have that put your light on max power & put your phone 8 inch away from your light & press calibrate on your phone, your phone should walk you through the process once you press calibrate it will take a few seconds & that should be it, good luck don't hesitate if you need more guidance

is it possible to assist me on that i rly dont know how to do it
If he can’t I may be able to. What app are you using? And the plants are definitely on the mend. Good work.

no Problem, if using the photone app open it & go to settings & open custom in the calibration settings but you need to find your light manufactures PPFD chart & should look like this https://www.spider-farmer.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/PPFD-MAP-SE5000-LED-1.jpg this is just a example of what it should look like & use the closest light reading usually 8 inch away so once you have that put your light on max power & put your phone 8 inch away from your light & press calibrate on your phone, your phone should walk you through the process once you press calibrate it will take a few seconds & that should be it, good luck don't hesitate if you need more guidance
Also when you measure using Phototone, use the ppfd setting and use the white paper around your phone lenses, otherwise it won’t read accurately !

If he can’t I may be able to. What app are you using? And the plants are definitely on the mend. Good work.
Oops hadn’t seen cons response

thanks @Jon, yeah he didn't say if its the photone app but assuming he is, but if he is it should walk him through on the process

Also when you measure using Phototone, use the ppfd setting and use the white paper around your phone lenses, otherwise it won’t read accurately !
depend on the phone he's using my samsung don't require it but if a i phone yes

thanks @Jon, yeah he didn't say if its the photone app but assuming he is, but if he is it should walk him through on the process
yes its the photone app a one that Jon recommend me few weeks back i will try to do it so just untill i manage to do that is this light to much can i stress the girls untill i know the right distance?

yes its the photone app a one that Jon recommend me few weeks back i will try to do it so just untill i manage to do that is this light to much can i stress the girls untill i know the right distance?
i would lower the intensity a bit till you get your phone calibrated what phone do you have ? if a i phone you need a defuser/paper around it if a other phones do not require it, is your new light more powerful ? & with the photone app did you pay to get the full spectrum measurement or are you just using the free white LED portion ? to get a more accurate reading you should have the full spectrum one, at this stage of growth put your light at 18-20" away at 80% power till your phone is calibrated unless @Jon says different

the only chart i can find for my led lamp is this
but on the led book its says hang distane 20-60 santimeters so i put it on 20 and do the calibration with the photone app ?

the only chart i can find for my led lamp is this
but on the led book its says hang distane 20-60 santimeters so i put it on 20 and do the calibration with the photone app ?
yes i would still calibrate the phone, sometimes the manufactures light distance recommendations can be wrong but just pay attention to what your leaves are telling you, you want them preying & not curling & trying to hide, what light brand & model did you get if you don't mind me asking

We also have a dispensary license. No one else tests. Only the dispensary we got ours tested at does. Their numbers are all high teens like us mostly. Couple low 20’s There is no real legal framework once you have dispensary and growing licences do what you want. Generally dispensaries look up the max strain THC % and add 10%. “Cause we got the best”

Just came off an hour plus call with my farmer mate, about 10 minutes were about growing and about testing. THC levels are not like ABV of alcohol the bigger the number the stronger it is.

High Times had an article last month where they put people through a CAT scanner and tested it.

There hasn’t been the THC creep people think. “10x stronger in the last 30 years” its BS. We actually test near everything we grow and reckon we miss some potential through inexperience but reckon the breeders overstate by 20%

As my mate said on the phone - guess which lab gets the biz off the farms in the US?
Some of the strongest cannabis I ever had was only around 14% but the terpene profile just zinged my system. Straight sativa. I hope you are able to keep growing. Seems like you like it and have a pretty good knack for it!! Happy Saturday/Sunday to you from across the pond!! 😎✌️

its pureled q320 the brand name
@rehabilitatora420 - I got you. @con is on the right track. I can help you tweak and dial it in. Go to the DMs, it’s a little easier for this, we can go one on one back and forth more readily. I already got you started. See the messages. Let me know there when you’re to the point I described and we will go to the actual measurements. Don’t worry man, we will get this and you will see how sweet and essential it is once we get it going. Also how easy. I know it can be confusing, especially coming from zero. I got you.

Back
Top Bottom