Tok Decides To Drop Alien Moon Rock And Black Jack In Some Soil

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @Preston9mm

How have you been?
Did you ever start mushrooms?

Tok..
Doing great! Hope you're doing well brother.
:passitleft:

Haven't had time to start Mushies yet... Work has been brutal for the last few months. I'm just trying to keep my canna plants alive right now. LoL

I plan on starting something soon; just been procrastinating.

Here comes another update; this time on Alien Moon Rocks (AMR) and Black Jack.

Start with Alien Moon Rocks. AMR started out a little on the slow side, but she is coming around nicely. I am hoping the smoke is as good as she looks. This strain often starts out slow and once she gets a good footing she takes off. I need to start her training soon.

Currently they are both in my 3x3 tent under two @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO at 40% percent and being fed @Remo Nutrients for one more week and then i will be switching to @Prescription Blend nutrient. As I said early in this journal I am trying to use up all my excess nutrients.

Black Jack is doing well also, and starting to a little size to her. Not to big but a good size for starting the veg stage. I started her training the other day, so hopefully big things to come.

One thing I do in my training is to defoliate. I don't FEM like most growers; I find and believe that defoliation cause more branch's to form and in turn more bud sites are produced. So now you know how I get so many bud sites.
Try it you'll like it.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Wow Tok, I feel like I've missed so much already! I'm all caught up and they look fantastic. Can't wait to see the Black Jack finish out.

Back
Top Bottom