Lady Cannafan Puts On The Gloves - RQS x Mike Tyson 2.0 -Clash Of Titans 3 Strains

I don't know. I started wet and just kept doing it like that. Guess I like it but can't really have a real opinion if one's better than another. I only get real tight with the ones I'll submit to the contest.
I like to trim wet personally as well just because I find it easier for me. If I had a giant harvest and one of those big trimming bins (one can dream :)) then I’d do dry for sure

UPDATE: Ending week 8 of flower

I will try to get final pics of all three today, chop will be soon.

First up RQS x Tyson 2.0 Gelato 44

She is about 3 feet tall from the soil. She is tied up all the way around, so I can't get a width.

There are 21 heavy main colas, each about 4-5 inches tall before breaking off to a secondary. I did not count secondary's, there are too many. ;-)

wow! words cant describe.....

Okay, my Canna Brush arrived a few minutes ago and I tested it out right away. I took a dried bud from Punch Pie and used the brush on it to get the excess leaf away and this thing is swwweeeet.

I put a light on the table where I had brushed off the dead stuff and looked with my jewelers loop to see if there was evidence of trichomes all over the table area. I am happy to say there was very little of those sparkly's on the table.
This is my new trimming friend, a big thanks to @Chef Theo !

It isn't the one Chef Theo showed, but this is the one I ordered from Amazon, apparently they have this one and a stiffer one available:

There are videos there of people using the brush.

Have a glorious evening!

Okay, my Canna Brush arrived a few minutes ago and I tested it out right away. I took a dried bud from Punch Pie and used the brush on it to get the excess leaf away and this thing is swwweeeet.

I put a light on the table where I had brushed off the dead stuff and looked with my jewelers loop to see if there was evidence of trichomes all over the table area. I am happy to say there was very little of those sparkly's on the table.
This is my new trimming friend, a big thanks to @Chef Theo !

It isn't the one Chef Theo showed, but this is the one I ordered from Amazon, apparently they have this one and a stiffer one available:

Sounds great, will give a try for sure. I’ll still be doing some wet trimming though because I love collecting a little finger hash still :)

Good Morning everyone.

This kid is not waiting for anything to get going on life. Overnight we have the tail wagging the shell. :)

I am out of soil mix right now, so I'm doing my usual planting in a starter plug this morning.

That the new canna brush? Wonder if a basting brush would work :)

That the new canna brush? Wonder if a basting brush would work :)
Yes, that's the Canna Brush. My thought exactly when I first read about it here, was my basting brushes.

I have two silicone basting brushes and looked those over before I ordered to see if they would work. The silicone is too thin for it, even trying to cut one down, they are not thick enough to get the job done. The Canna Brush silicone fingers are thicker and stiffer.

I've never been one for weighing my harvests because I just use it for myself.

Gelato 44 yield, all total for top colas, secondary buds and small buds. Dried weight

6.82 ounces almost 7 zips

Danged close to a half pound. ;-)

Do you think that's a decent yield? Certainly not what the "expected yield" is, but I don't pay a lot of attention to those estimates.

Looks like a respectable yield to me :)

Looks like a respectable yield to me :)
Thanks! I think I would have gotten a couple more zips if those plants hadn't been so crowded. This next grow should prove or disprove that theory. ;-)

I spent some sleepless time last night going through the small larf from Punch Pie with some tweezers. I got about 30 nice seeds.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I think the larfy's from Dynamite Diesel are going to give me quite a few too.

Great yield! How much resin did the brush collect on itself? I'm trying mine next plant which I'm cutting tomorrow!
Thanks!

I'm checking that brush today. I did another bunch of buds with it yesterday.

Thanks!

I'm checking that brush today. I did another bunch of buds with it yesterday.
Also, @StoneOtter
Don't brush hard with it, if the plant is dried enough those dead leaves should just brush off with a gentle up and down swipe.
I had a large piece of cardboard under the table I was doing the brushing on, because the pieces were flying around as I brushed. It made it an easy clean up.

Back
Top Bottom