Lady Cannafan Puts On The Gloves - RQS x Mike Tyson 2.0 -Clash Of Titans 3 Strains

I'm looking for a heavy hit later this afternoon. I'm going to give the Dynamite Diesel an early try.

Effects, Flavors, and Aromas of Dynamite Diesel Seeds: Euphoria and Dankness​

The Dynamite Diesel weed strain weighs in with a THC content of 22%, placing her firmly in the cruiserweight division. These buds typically start the early rounds inflicting jabs to the body; prepare to feel relaxed and couch-bound. Soon after, Dynamite Diesel turns her attention to the head. Expect bouts of euphoria and creativity that will put you in the mood to find an outlet for your new ideas. All the while, flavors of earthiness, citrus, and pepper will light up your taste buds with every hit.

Who's hungry?

It's a busy afternoon with write-ups, but I took the time to do up a batch of french toast ahead of time.

This evening a friend is coming over and we're going to test out the Dynamite Diesel and maybe the Punch Pie. (It depends on how much the Dynamite D. potentially kicks our arses)

Tomorrow morning it will be breakfast of french toast drizzled with my home brew magic mushroom honey, and some scrambled eggs.

I'm excited!

French Toast-1.jpg

Whose hungry?

It's a busy afternoon with write-ups, but I took the time to do up a batch of french toast ahead of time.

This evening a friend is coming over and we're going to test out the Dynamite Diesel and maybe the Punch Pie. (It depends on how much the Dynamite D. potentially kicks our arses)

Tomorrow morning it will be breakfast of french toast drizzled with my home brew magic mushroom honey, and some scrambled eggs.

I'm excited!

French Toast-1.jpg
I miss French toast :) no sugar and very limited carb intake for years now.

I miss French toast :) no sugar and very limited carb intake for years now.
Oh boy , that looks tasty

Are you having a friend for dinner…….
or did you invite a friend over to have dinner !! Lol

Good stuff Lady Cannafan :green_heart:

Oh boy , that looks tasty

Are you having a friend for dinner…….
or did you invite a friend over to have dinner !! Lol

Good stuff Lady Cannafan :green_heart:
I'll leave the "having a friend for dinner" to Dr. Lecter. 😆

That's for breakfast tomorrow, 😋 it's going to be an overnight stay.

Have a wonderful Saturday evening!

Early try on the Dynamite Diesel.....oh man what a hit! It wasn't a sucker punch, cuz we leaned right in and asked for it. 😆

I'll write more later on that.

So far I'm about halfway through the final trimming of the buds and then off the stems. What I have finished right now is about 6 ounces of lovely hard buds.

I'm expecting about 10 or 11 ounces off this girl, plus the addition of the seeds I got earlier.

I'll leave the "having a friend for dinner" to Dr. Lecter. 😆

That's for breakfast tomorrow, 😋 it's going to be an overnight stay.

Have a wonderful Saturday evening!
Fuck yeah with magic honey syrup drizzled you got me by the balls magic French toast🍞🍄🥞 💕 (((habitual drooler)))

I've named my new girl Dee-Dee (Two D's from Dynamite Diesel)

I was up before the birds and she got up-potted straight into a 5 gallon fabric pot. Not sure how I'm going to handle her lighting, there isn't a lot of room under the one light I have for the grow show girls. I don't want to use another large light because my electric bill is freaking killing me right now.
I'll get a plan together today.

Here she is in her new spacious town house:

I'll have some pics of the outdoor clones today at some point. Gelato 44 in the pot is growing like a weed, the other is in the ground and not doing anywhere near as well.

Gelato 44 potted outdoor clone is doing okay.

She's got some leaf yellowing and has been hit on a couple by critters, but the neem oil mix is keeping it under control once per week. I gave her a rainwater drink today, as we've no rain in a few days now.

I can't thank @Joe Brewster enough for his tip on putting those spike skewers in the pots. I have them in one plant out there that is revegging in addition to two clones, and none of them have been dug up since I put those "spikes" in there.
I discovered that not only the raccoons were digging, but I watched a stray cat do it as well.

Start growing thorny plants around your corral & property.
Find the deer trails & grow some hedgehog gourds (wild climbing cucumber) fast growing, after they die, they have lots of pricklies.
Once you plant them, they come back from seeds year after year. will grow15 feet in a summer
Can block out a neighbor by Aug.

Start growing thorny plants around your corral & property.
Find the deer trails & grow some hedgehog gourds (wild climbing cucumber) fast growing, after they die, they have lots of pricklies.
Once you plant them, they come back from seeds year after year. will grow15 feet in a summer
Can block out a neighbor by Aug.
Oh good lord....LOL I have the worst thorny plants growing around that corral, and couldn't get rid of them if I tried. Once I start growing in there, it's not going to be a huge problem with those critters. It's got cattle fencing around as well as board fencing. Blackberry bushes rein over the front and length of it, and they are prickly as all hell. Then there's the thistles and the awful stinging nettles.

Problem right now is that I have to get them cleared out of the inside of the corral in order to grow anything. Praying next year will be better for me to take care of the things I need to do here at my OWN house and property.

Not everything is successful.

The Punch Pie clone planted in the ground a few feet from the pond, has not done much of anything in growing height (nor the two Banana Jealousy near it) or spread out in well over a month. It budded up and has weird leaves, but I'm not sure at this point what it's doing. LOL

Maybe in the coming weeks it will get bigger, but it looks like I'm going to have a one cola plant, and squat at that.
Apparently the ground near the pond just doesn't have enough good stuff in it to get these clones going. I can grow Lily's, Honey Suckle, and other flowering plants like crazy there. I can't say there hasn't been enough rain, we've had more than our share of that over the past month. Weird.

The last photo is what it looked like on June 10, a couple weeks after planted in the ground. The Punch Pie mother plant was 4 weeks into flower when the clone was cut.

Here it is today:

1721499492480.png

Back
Top Bottom