Lady Cannafan Puts On The Gloves - RQS x Mike Tyson 2.0 -Clash Of Titans 3 Strains

Thank you! You caught me just before putting my gloves on for another plant. LOL

Question for you and any others that want to chime in on it:

Do you trim your buds up before drying or after? I have been back and forth with that, some say the quality degrades if you trim them wet...but I'm not sure how they determine that.
I have some hanging with just the big fan leaves removed, and some with pretty tight trimming and drying now.
What's your thoughts?
I don't know. I started wet and just kept doing it like that. Guess I like it but can't really have a real opinion if one's better than another. I only get real tight with the ones I'll submit to the contest.

I don't know. I started wet and just kept doing it like that. Guess I like it but can't really have a real opinion if one's better than another. I only get real tight with the ones I'll submit to the contest.
Thanks.
I'm not eligible for any contests right now, dang it. LOL So, I don't really trim it tight for anyone but myself. ;-) I've always done it that way. Takes a ton of time, but nicer looking buds for sure.

I take off all fan leaves & some bigger sugar leaves & then dry for 14 days. (Whole plant hang) Then I dry trim using a “canna brush” which went very smooth for the first time. 2 weeks into cure now with 4 assed monkey by Mephisto.

I take off all fan leaves & some bigger sugar leaves & then dry for 14 days. (Whole plant hang) Then I dry trim using a “canna brush” which went very smooth for the first time. 2 weeks into cure now with 4 assed monkey by Mephisto.
Thank you Chef Theo. :)
I gotta ask....what's a "Canna Brush"? Can I make one at home?

Thank you Chef Theo. :)
I gotta ask....what's a "Canna Brush"? Can I make one at home?
They look like basting brushes but are made from silicone but stiffer. Gentle downward swipes from top to bottom take off dried material but leave trichomes undisturbed.

IMG_0075.jpeg

Screenshot_20240707_135323_Chrome~2.jpg

Your 4 assed monkey grow. Sounds asstounding!

I found a few seeds on Dynamite Diesel this morning while trimming off the larfy buds. I'll be going through them later to pick out any that look mature enough. I'm not unhappy about finding seeds when the grow is done...it's when the grow is NOT done that I get freaky about it. LOL

Some are still slightly greenish so far. There are quite a few more, but I'm waiting for the stuff to dry out some to get them out easier. I'm going to pop one in some soil later and see if I get a sprout this early. Just 'cuz.....

I'd pop them in some water with h202. Just because it's so unknown with these you'll be able to see the taproot within 24-72 hours – if they're viable.

However, if you don't care about throwing in soil, give it a go can't hurt.

Looking great lady canna

I'd pop them in some water with h202. Just because it's so unknown with these you'll be able to see the taproot within 24-72 hours – if they're viable.

However, if you don't care about throwing in soil, give it a go can't hurt.

Looking great lady canna
Thanks for that. I always pop them in some water first, but I forgot to put that in my post. I dropped one in water a bit ago.

Thanks for the thumbs up! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom