Lady Cannafan Puts On The Gloves - RQS x Mike Tyson 2.0 -Clash Of Titans 3 Strains

Please copy/paste and Share 💞

Did you know? There is a new "Gallery Search" feature that has been added to the "Gallery" tab? It has categories that you can search as well.

This is a great tool, which is why it is important to properly name your photos .

A proper name used when you upload, according to what the subject of the photo is, will make them easily found by someone searching for that subject. In addition, properly naming them will help search engines like Google index them, helping to drive traffic to your threads and the forum.

Gallery Search Tab Added to Gallery Tab.jpg

Gallery Search Added In Gallery Tab.jpg

Here are some examples of how photo names are uploaded if you use the camera or cellphone auto generated image names. These kinds of photo names/titles are impossible to search making users not able to find your photos or understand what you are showing.

IMG_99345.jpeg
20240533_67905.jpeg
20007823.jpg
7D6279D7-F346-4DFC-9511-A1D1EFE16A10.jpeg

Please copy/paste and Share 💞

Did you know? There is a new "Gallery Search" feature that has been added to the "Gallery" tab? It has categories that you can search as well.

This is a great tool, which is why it is important to properly name your photos .

A proper name used when you upload, according to what the subject of the photo is, will make them easily found by someone searching for that subject. In addition, properly naming them will help search engines like Google index them, helping to drive traffic to your threads and the forum.

Gallery Search Tab Added to Gallery Tab.jpg

Gallery Search Added In Gallery Tab.jpg

Here are some examples of how photo names are uploaded if you use the camera or cellphone auto generated image names. These kinds of photo names/titles are impossible to search making users not able to find your photos or understand what you are showing.

IMG_99345.jpeg
20240533_67905.jpeg
20007823.jpg
7D6279D7-F346-4DFC-9511-A1D1EFE16A10.jpeg
Yeah I've been trying to figure out if I could edit what's already been uploaded?

Yeah I've been trying to figure out if I could edit what's already been uploaded?
You have 420 minutes to edit a photo once uploaded. After that it would take a moderator, I believe, to do any edits and they are very busy people on the forums.
So, look over things well after uploading and change anything you need to within that 420 minute time frame. :)

@StoneOtter

Here's the brush after doing two full plants' buds. I did not clean it at all between jobs.

Thanks! I tried mine and I think I like it a lot! First time I didn't wait long enough but still it worked out as I picked with my fingertips after hitting with the brush. Second time was a little easier. Both times may be easier than wet trimming and a better looking bud in the end. Time isn't any more. I like it a lot! I liked the bonus of scraping the tray and having a bowl of trichomes to burn when I was done! YUM!

Thanks! I tried mine and I think I like it a lot! First time I didn't wait long enough but still it worked out as I picked with my fingertips after hitting with the brush. Second time was a little easier. Both times may be easier than wet trimming and a better looking bud in the end. Time isn't any more. I like it a lot! I liked the bonus of scraping the tray and having a bowl of trichomes to burn when I was done! YUM!
Fantastic. I put a sheet tray under my buds and got all of the goodies off there when I was done. Freezer has a couple bags of stuff to experiment with.

I prefer 30% amber for sativa dominant or closer to 50% amber for indica dominant. If you haven’t tried that level before I’d suggest keeping a couple branches going to try it. Who knows, you might agree with my preferences after trying :)

And take a couple nugs here and there along the way for testing, who knows - you may be a 10,20,30% amber person :)

And I do also understand that climate and conditions may forcefully dictate when you must chop so understand if it’s not feasible in your case

I prefer 30% amber for sativa dominant or closer to 50% amber for indica dominant. If you haven’t tried that level before I’d suggest keeping a couple branches going to try it. Who knows, you might agree with my preferences after trying :)
Yeah, I was thinking on waiting for a higher percent of amber than I usually do. I want a good night time relax, probably for some caramels.
And take a couple nugs here and there along the way for testing, who knows - you may be a 10,20,30% amber person :)
Sure will. There are several smaller buds on the lower branches I'll play with. Took one today for the photos.
And I do also understand that climate and conditions may forcefully dictate when you must chop so understand if it’s not feasible in your case
This is a day by day. We are getting very very chilly nights and the days are struggling to get 70 degrees. But I'm going to let it ride. I grew outside before and let them go into some pretty chilly weather in the fall, lots of cool colors on the leaves. LOL

Yeah, in CT I’m fortunate to be able to make it to the end of Oct most years, albeit sometimes moving blankets and tarps may be required some nights. The biggest challenge here for me is sativa dominants but I usually do fine getting to my 30% goal by week 1 or 2 of Nov and worst case lucky enough to have a separate space available to bring indoors without encroaching on the other indoor grows.

Yeah, in CT I’m fortunate to be able to make it to the end of Oct most years, albeit sometimes moving blankets and tarps may be required some nights. The biggest challenge here for me is sativa dominants but I usually do fine getting to my 30% goal by week 1 or 2 of Nov and worst case lucky enough to have a separate space available to bring indoors without encroaching on the other indoor grows.
I won't try bringing them inside here because I've done that in the past and wound up with critters on the indoor girls. Danged leaf munchin' bugs....critters...crawlies....no see-ums.... Grrrr.....

I do have three clones in the ground outside that are doing fer' chit. I'm going to leave them as long as I can just to see what they do.

I won't try bringing them inside here because I've done that in the past and wound up with critters on the indoor girls. Danged leaf munchin' bugs....critters...crawlies....no see-ums.... Grrrr.....

I do have three clones in the ground outside that are doing fer' chit. I'm going to leave them as long as I can just to see what they do.
I understand completely, if you don’t have spare space and a tent far enough away from the indoor only stuff you’re at high risk of propagating unwanted critters throughout entire grow area. I should’ve added that as a disclaimer! Very valid and good point to consider! And by far enough away, for me it’s about 25’ away in separate closed in area with own 10’ x 10’ sealed area.

And even with that distance and seal I use the same mitigation before bringing in that I do for outdoors on occasion. That being treating with Neem oil and or SNS. Hit them with a leaf blower from a safe distance, treat them again a day or two later, leaf blower again and then fingers to try and catch any eggs or latchers on then transition to inside and continue with neem and or sns about bi-weekly until the end. This is mostly effective but not 100% in my experience…

Not everything is successful.

The Punch Pie clone planted in the ground a few feet from the pond, has not done much of anything in growing height (nor the two Banana Jealousy near it) or spread out in well over a month. It budded up and has weird leaves, but I'm not sure at this point what it's doing. LOL

Maybe in the coming weeks it will get bigger, but it looks like I'm going to have a one cola plant, and squat at that.
Apparently the ground near the pond just doesn't have enough good stuff in it to get these clones going. I can grow Lily's, Honey Suckle, and other flowering plants like crazy there. I can't say there hasn't been enough rain, we've had more than our share of that over the past month. Weird.

The last photo is what it looked like on June 10, a couple weeks after planted in the ground. The Punch Pie mother plant was 4 weeks into flower when the clone was cut.

Here it is today:

1721499492480.png

Could it be PH related maybe? very curious to see what these plants do!

Back
Top Bottom