Lady Cannafan Puts On The Gloves - RQS x Mike Tyson 2.0 -Clash Of Titans 3 Strains

Hey Lady C! :high-five:

Caught up on this entire journal tonight! Wow Wow Wow WOWSA!!!:woohoo:

The grow - stupendous!!! Each of those girls grew to their max under your kind and steady supervision. I can’t even attempt to grow any plants as big and beautiful as those! I’m still watching for the outside ladies… but the inside grow was breathtaking!

The photography - Superb and stunning, as is also very visible in the photo sharing areas of 420. Just gorgeous photography - it’s obvious you love to take images, but you are also so dang talented!

:hug:Granny Hugs … while I clean up all the drool, you’d think I am a Saint Bernard!!! :rofl:

:drool::jawdropper:🤤

Hey Lady C! :high-five:

Caught up on this entire journal tonight! Wow Wow Wow WOWSA!!!:woohoo:

The grow - stupendous!!! Each of those girls grew to their max under your kind and steady supervision. I can’t even attempt to grow any plants as big and beautiful as those! I’m still watching for the outside ladies… but the inside grow was breathtaking!

The photography - Superb and stunning, as is also very visible in the photo sharing areas of 420. Just gorgeous photography - it’s obvious you love to take images, but you are also so dang talented!

:hug:Granny Hugs … while I clean up all the drool, you’d think I am a Saint Bernard!!! :rofl:

:drool::jawdropper:🤤
Thank you so much grow sistah!
As soon as the Gelato 44 clone is done and drying, I'll be closing out this journal.
The other outside ladies are Banana Jealousy, except one. I can't remember at the moment. LOL
They aren't doing chit except attracting critters. The ground where they were planted just didn't have what was needed apparently. Better luck next year with some homegrown seeds and a different area of ground. Might even just leave them in pots, but go bigger on the pots. We'll see. Gotta get through a winter first.

I have one plant on the screened porch in a large clay pot that is finally in flower, but it's gangly. Can't remember what strain......my brain....is strained. :rofl:

Thanks for reading through the journal, I'll be seeing you at yours regularly.

💞 💞

Thank you so much grow sistah!
As soon as the Gelato 44 clone is done and drying, I'll be closing out this journal.
The other outside ladies are Banana Jealousy, except one. I can't remember at the moment. LOL
They aren't doing chit except attracting critters. The ground where they were planted just didn't have what was needed apparently. Better luck next year with some homegrown seeds and a different area of ground. Might even just leave them in pots, but go bigger on the pots. We'll see. Gotta get through a winter first.

I have one plant on the screened porch in a large clay pot that is finally in flower, but it's gangly. Can't remember what strain......my brain....is strained. :rofl:

Thanks for reading through the journal, I'll be seeing you at yours regularly.

💞 💞
Hey Lady! :high-five:
I did notice something with one of your girls outside by the pond that was not doing well. I *think* you took it from a mom in flower (possibly you said 4w in F). In my first grow, I had some clones I took from moms in flower and they took FOREVER going back to veg (to grow). Some did better than other strains. One strain really hated it. When reverting, they ALL grew goofy looking squirrely single leaves at first, making them look kinda mangled. One strain (Medijuana), I put the clones back into flower before they had completely returned to veg. It didn’t grow any taller, just straight back to a sorry looking little budding plant. That is what your one small, by the pond, plant looked like to me.

Not saying this to insult your knowledge base (which is HUGE), while I am yet a mere mortal in the grow world! But I did have that experience, so just tossing it out there. And it did appear you didn’t quite know why it was so weird. Just trying to help, not to be a know it all, cuz I know just a tad but surely not at all close to what you know. My plant taught me why they say to clone while in veg, not flower. I learned that one well!

:hug::hug::hug:Lovies Sistah!:hug::hug::hug:

I did notice something with one of your girls outside by the pond that was not doing well. I *think* you took it from a mom in flower (possibly you said 4w in F). In my first grow, I had some clones I took from moms in flower and they took FOREVER going back to veg (to grow). Some did better than other strains. One strain really hated it. When reverting, they ALL grew goofy looking squirrely single leaves at first, making them look kinda mangled. One strain (Medijuana), I put the clones back into flower before they had completely returned to veg. It didn’t grow any taller, just straight back to a sorry looking little budding plant. That is what your one small, by the pond, plant looked like to me.

Not saying this to insult your knowledge base (which is HUGE), while I am yet a mere mortal in the grow world! But I did have that experience, so just tossing it out there. And it did appear you didn’t quite know why it was so weird. Just trying to help, not to be a know it all, cuz I know just a tad but surely not at all close to what you know. My plant taught me why they say to clone while in veg, not flower. I learned that one well!

:hug::hug::hug:Lovies Sistah!:hug::hug::hug:
You don't insult me one bit. ;-) I appreciate the thoughts and experiences you have had.

Yeah, I've taken clones from flower in the past and reveg was their thang. That little sickly one never even tried to go into reveg, in my opinion. None of the three plants in that area, which is near the pond, did anything at all. Just nipped on by deer and other critters. My resident woodchuck has been eyeing them the last few days. ;-) I don't have a lot of luck with anything else I try to grow there either, so putting those clones there was pretty much an "iffy" adventure. LOL
I'm going to post a couple pics of the other plants I have out there in a few minutes that I just took a bit ago. One is a reveg from a harvested plant, and one a clone in flower that is in the ground nearer to the house.

Lovie's Backatcha!

These are two of the plants outside. I don't expect a whole lot from these. LOL
First is a harvested B. Jealousy plant that I set outside for reveg. And it's doing exactly that. I'm just leaving it alone, I've had to give it some water a couple times during the dry weeks. Other than that, I have done nothing with it.

The second is also a B. Jealousy clone that is planted next to the back deck. It apparently gets a lot more moisture in that area, so it is doing better than the ones at the pond. I don't think that one was in flower when I took it. Leaves are turning color, and it is so far avoiding the large 4 legged critters. It is easily missed by people because it's blending in with the other "weeds". :laughtwo:

That purple reveg plant is a White Widow, and I had named it B-59 after a member named "bassman59". So part of the mystery solved, but I can't remember why I named it after him...... :laughtwo:

Edit:
Ahhh....I went back in time and discovered I had named it in honor of him when he had become a fallen warrior to the unjust cannabis laws.
The laws sucked and still do in so many areas of the world.
The reason I left here in 2017 was due to a major scare with the feds and "illegal activity". We are now a legal state, thank the cannabis Gods.

These are two of the plants outside. I don't expect a whole lot from these. LOL
First is a harvested B. Jealousy plant that I set outside for reveg. And it's doing exactly that. I'm just leaving it alone, I've had to give it some water a couple times during the dry weeks. Other than that, I have done nothing with it.

The second is also a B. Jealousy clone that is planted next to the back deck. It apparently gets a lot more moisture in that area, so it is doing better than the ones at the pond. I don't think that one was in flower when I took it. Leaves are turning color, and it is so far avoiding the large 4 legged critters. It is easily missed by people because it's blending in with the other "weeds". :laughtwo:

Now that’s awesome to see today! The first two, clearly turning back into veg and growing lovely new shoots! That’s incredible to see the change! I’m glad you put these pics up.:thanks: Egads, I can’t put anything outside here. Have wonderful areas for them, but too many ppl visiting, like the gas man, my children and grandchildren, my husband’s workers, the lawn mowing ppl, etc. I just love your set up.:love:

It was the last girl (last 2 pics). That’s the one that did like one of my reveg girls. It looks like it’s continuing to flower and doesn’t really want to get any bigger, or return to veg. At least from the pics, it’s what it looks like to me. Is it growing new shoots that I’m missing with my old eyes?! LOL

Thank you so much for taking the time for these pics! It is amazing to watch the rebirth of a reveg!
:hug::hug::hug:

This was a reveg from 2014 that got all purty colored on me. It's labeled "B-59", but I cannot for the life of me remember the breeder or strain right now.

I grew a bunch of WW, but never saw anything like that purple! Woohoo! Purple POWER!

That purple reveg plant is a White Widow, and I had named it B-59 after a member named "bassman59". So part of the mystery solved, but I can't remember why I named it after him...... :laughtwo:

Edit:
Ahhh....I went back in time and discovered I had named it in honor of him when he had become a fallen warrior to the unjust cannabis laws.
The laws sucked and still do in so many areas of the world.
The reason I left here in 2017 was due to a major scare with the feds and "illegal activity". We are now a legal state, thank the cannabis Gods.
Edit to remove name of someone I thought had passed! BIG WOOPS!

Yes, the laws suck in many areas still. This is a bucket list item for me. Growing aides me medically and it fulfills me personally. It feeds my happy endorphins and makes me feel useful somehow.
God put this plant on this earth just for a zillion ppl like us!
:woohoo::partyboy::passitleft:
Yes, thank you to the Cannabis Gods!

Now that’s awesome to see today! The first two, clearly turning back into veg and growing lovely new shoots! That’s incredible to see the change! I’m glad you put these pics up.:thanks: Egads, I can’t put anything outside here. Have wonderful areas for them, but too many ppl visiting, like the gas man, my children and grandchildren, my husband’s workers, the lawn mowing ppl, etc. I just love your set up.:love:

It was the last girl (last 2 pics). That’s the one that did like one of my reveg girls. It looks like it’s continuing to flower and doesn’t really want to get any bigger, or return to veg. At least from the pics, it’s what it looks like to me. Is it growing new shoots that I’m missing with my old eyes?! LOL

Thank you so much for taking the time for these pics! It is amazing to watch the rebirth of a reveg!
I did have one that continued to flower, but didn't get any bigger at all and didn't go to reveg either. That one has been taken out.
I'll have to look through my Banana Jealousy journal and retrieve some pics of them the day they were planted and what they are doing now for the last two or three remaining.

I grew a bunch of WW, but never saw anything like that purple! Woohoo! Purple POWER!

:rip:bassman59
Yes, the laws suck in many areas still. This is a bucket list item for me. Growing aides me medically and it fulfills me personally. It feeds my happy endorphins and makes me feel useful somehow.
God put this plant on this earth just for a zillion ppl like us!
:woohoo::partyboy::passitleft:
Yes, thank you to the Cannabis Gods!
I think bassman59 is still around, he was last seen in 2021 sometime here according to his profile, and I wasn't around then. I would have to go way back and find out what happened. Maybe raided or something? I can't be sure, it was so long ago.

I did have one that continued to flower, but didn't get any bigger at all and didn't go to reveg either. That one has been taken out.
I'll have to look through my Banana Jealousy journal and retrieve some pics of them the day they were planted and what they are doing now for the last two or three remaining.
Oh please don’t go to any more trouble for me! You have enough to do! I just loved seeing the reveg pics. 💗😍❣️ Thank you so much for taking the time to put these pics in here for me.

You grow spectacular girls! I’m looking forward to what your guys vs gals girls get to by the end! They are just gorgeous! Those long colas are thickening good I bet. Yum yum yum yum yum

I think bassman59 is still around, he was last seen in 2021 sometime here according to his profile, and I wasn't around then. I would have to go way back and find out what happened. Maybe raided or something? I can't be sure, it was so long ago.
Oh my! I edited my post to remove the inference of him passing. Hope he gets a charge out of it if he ever sees this! EEK! Chuckle

@Granny420
The plant from the last two pics was taken as a clone from Banana Jealousy plant during veg.
I believe I planted it May 6 in the ground outside near the house.

Here's what it looked like on April 13th in the solo cup. It is flowering now, but staying pretty short out there.

1726351866222.png

Oh please don’t go to any more trouble for me! You have enough to do! I just loved seeing the reveg pics. 💗😍❣️ Thank you so much for taking the time to put these pics in here for me.

You grow spectacular girls! I’m looking forward to what your guys vs gals girls get to by the end! They are just gorgeous! Those long colas are thickening good I bet. Yum yum yum yum yum
I have been meaning to look those up again anyway. I had 6 or 7 clones that went outside at different stages and got lost on what went when. LOL
Thank goodness I planted the little plastic labels with the plants, I used those for a reference.

Edit: I need to get into the revegging one and get the old buds out of there. That will get the focus back to the new shoots and flowers.

Back
Top Bottom