Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Nice buds mate ,and you gotta love a sponsor that actually interacts with its customers and answers questions, there's another light sponsor on this platform that could learn a thing or too .
I couldn’t agree more @Absorber!

No one ever said that to me - it was about control and allowing them to get bigger pre flip for in theory a greater yield.
I always figured it’s about maxing out veg time too. But they’ll only get as big as they get. With photos of course you control everything.

Strawberry Gorilla

This will be fun. Let’s look at one branch specifically of the SG.

Here’s the branch in question:

So from the top bud here:

Next pair down:

Next pair down:

And the bottom pair:

Not ready yet. Also a good argument for one of my favorite ever lessons from @InTheShed - the partial harvest. I may take all the towers first and let the lower buds in the middle percolate a few more days.

I just gave phlizon a scathing comment and tagged Teddy Edwards, I've had a gut full of them ignoring questions
I hear you @Absorber - it may be wise to be careful with the scathing commentary, idk. All that does for me is get me in trouble. But sometimes it’s hard to bite the bullet. I get it.

Strawberry Gorilla

This will be fun. Let’s look at one branch specifically of the SG.

Here’s the branch in question:

So from the top bud here:

Next pair down:

Next pair down:

And the bottom pair:

Not ready yet. Also a good argument for one of my favorite ever lessons from @InTheShed - the partial harvest. I may take all the towers first and let the lower buds in the middle percolate a few more days.
I even missed one pair like a dummy. The third one down I missed. So add one more pair like pictures two and three.

I hear you @Absorber - it may be wise to be careful with the scathing commentary, idk. All that does for me is get me in trouble. But sometimes it’s hard to bite the bullet. I get it.
To late they need to pick their act up nothing I've said isn't true
Here👈

To late they need to pick their act up nothing I've said isn't true
Here👈
Got it. That’s very reasonable I think. Direct, disappointed sounding, calling outish, but not inappropriately scathing imho. I dig it.

Got it. That’s very reasonable I think. Direct, disappointed sounding, calling outish, but not inappropriately scathing imho. I dig it.
@Absorber - You got balls man. I respect that. Lmao!

Blackberry Moonrocks

You gotta look past the leaves, but I’m happy I was able to arrest that. Also proud of myself for showing enough restraint with the 420h’s dimmer to NOT foxtail these colas, despite being only 6” from the light. Meanwhile these colas are amazing.

IMG_3416.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

IMG_3418.jpeg

and I didn't even mention how they tried to squirm out of a warranty issue where the 2 lights i brought wouldn't turn off and had a dull glow in the off position and they tried to tell me it was normal on phlizon ebay and they were giving me the run around until I got Teddy involved and dropped their advertisement from this platform for their light then their attitude changed when they noticed the 420 logo on the screenshot I sent them .
They need to pick their game up .
I have given them the rope they decided to swing from it ,
I spent $1400 with them if I had my time over i would have gone the same brand as you they have better business practices by the looks

Looking forward to seeing the swell 😍
Blackberry Moonrocks

You gotta look past the leaves, but I’m happy I was able to arrest that. Also proud of myself for showing enough restraint with the 420h’s dimmer to NOT foxtail these colas, despite being only 6” from the light. Meanwhile these colas are amazing.

IMG_3416.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

IMG_3418.jpeg

and I didn't even mention how they tried to squirm out of a warranty issue where the 2 lights i brought wouldn't turn off and had a dull glow in the off position and they tried to tell me it was normal on phlizon ebay and they were giving me the run around until I got Teddy involved and dropped their advertisement from this platform for their light them their attitude changed when they noticed the 420 logo on the screenshot I sent them .
They need to pick their game up .
I have given them the rope they decided to swing from it ,
I spent $1400 with them if I had my time over i would have gone the same brand as you they have better business practices by the looks
You might try reaching out to Val at ViparSpectra. Maybe tell her your story and see if she might help you out. She’s amazing. By seemingly everyone’s account.

Probably not much point they eventually sent me 2 replacement drivers that I had to fit inside the light fittings that rectified the issues and I can't afford to purchase different lights .
Lesson learned 😊
And its not really Val's problem to deal with a competitors product .
🙏
You might try reaching out to Val at ViparSpectra. Maybe tell her your story and see if she might help you out. She’s amazing. By seemingly everyone’s account.

Probably not much point they eventually sent me 2 replacement drivers that I had to fit inside the light fittings that rectified the issues and I can't afford to purchase different lights .
Lesson learned 😊
And its not really Val's problem to deal with a competitors product .
🙏
Understood. Just saying she really really likes to gift people setups in exchange for highlighting the lights and writing reviews and such. It’s a definitive part of their marketing strategy. You surely see how many folks here have VS journals going. That’s why. All gifted in exchange. To them it’s well worth it. Think what their cost is to make a light that sells for $119 (for us with discount). Maybe $20 max I’d guess. Maybe a little more. Again - just sayin!

Understood. Just saying she really really likes to gift people setups in exchange for highlighting the lights and writing reviews and such. It’s a definitive part of their marketing strategy. You surely see how many folks here have VS journals going. That’s why. All gifted in exchange. To them it’s well worth it. Think what their cost is to make a light that sells for $119 (for us with discount). Maybe $20 max I’d guess. Maybe a little more. Again - just sayin!
Im sure she will see this thread 😊 i had brought 2 1000w lights from phlizon for the Canuk grow and got held up with all the issues 😪 I would love to be able to recommend the lights i use but 💁‍♂️😊 maybe in another life 🤣

Back
Top Bottom