Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Double Grape
Strawberry Gorilla

The trichs are so thick and so covered on this Double Grape that it’s hard to even find a focus point when you take pictures. I’m going to begin droughting this plant today. The Strawberry Gorilla is still not ready. I could take her, but I still have about 10% of trichomes that are not yet all the way filled with milk, while the amber seems to be still holding steady. So neither plant really gets watered anymore. Lol. Why did I wait so long to try this? What a dummy. You know why? Cuz of stupid pretty pictures. Screw that. This is about medicine.

Here’s what I mean about the Double Grape. If she responds to the drought as I hope she’s gonna be Snow White. She already looks as shimmery and silvery as a White Widow. Check out how long the trichome stems are on her!

2023-11-23-05-05-36-771.jpeg

2023-11-23-05-16-37-882.jpeg

IMG_3381.jpeg
looks sweet, now you can use this one pic as a before & after the drought,ave a good Thanksciving

My Thanksgiving smoke choice for the a.m. jam session is a Platinum Mimosa Cookies indica bud moonrocked with PMC sativa kief. Best of both worlds. PSA - wanna grow an absolutely killer auto you’re guaranteed to love? The Platinum Mimosa Cookies XXL auto from Growers Choice has it all. Note - this is not a small plant by any means. Make sure you have enough space. And a filter. Super stinker. Now that this batch has cured a good while it is revealing its true nature. What a strain. Wow. Ultimately terpy, they’re dripping out of the jar. I’m working on a strain review.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

Here’s my next five to ten minutes, depending on recovery time. This is the same exact moonrock from different angles and closeup levels, and in different lighting. There’s not a person here this won’t crush. In a good way. Lol!! The first picture shows what it looks like to the eye, and you can see how perfectly golden my kief is. Zero green. The second picture closeup picks up the green of the bud and displays what I consider to be a conservatively coated moonrock. Heh. The more…aggressive ones are golden like the first picture regardless of light.
:rofl:

IMG_3394.jpeg

IMG_3393.jpeg
You need an oil still. Then you can dip her in oil before you roll her in kief. I also give those out from time to time. They are a fair bit more potent than a cannagar is. Put a helmet on Buddy, fasten your seat belt!

You need an oil still. Then you can dip her in oil before you roll her in kief. I also give those out from time to time. They are a fair bit more potent than a cannagar is. Put a helmet on Buddy, fasten your seat belt!
Well, next piece of infrastructure on my list is a 15-20 ton press…..

Well, next piece of infrastructure on my list is a 15-20 ton press…..
That gives rosin which I guess you could use as well. Made oil a couple of times. They sell ‘em pre made few different strains down in the village. About $30 each. I’d probably just but some oil and use my own weed and kief

Think my press is 12 Tons. Basically a car jack with two heated metal plates.

I just discovered this really weird feature in this phone. Seems you can copy just the meat of the photo - not the background. Very odd feature. Looks like this:

IMG_7389.png

FYI

I got Teddy to change the title of the Wheelchair Help thread. The new title is in my signature. Not getting any traction as an assistance forum, so I decided to expand it out into a general discussion forum for anyone with any type of handicap or disability. Talk about your pain, your challenges, how you prepare mentally - whatever. This way maybe more folks will get involved. We have a lot more folks in pain and handicapped in some way than we do folks in actual wheelchairs I guess.

Blackberry Moonrocks

Switched this girl to Prescription Blend as of this morning. We are out of Remo. The Cherry Pie and this BM get the PB to finish, sans Bio-Si. I’m adding MSA to replace the lost silicon, not that I need it.

IMG_3400.jpeg

Mine has that capacity Jon however I haven't been able to figure it out! How'd you do that!
Happy Black Friday @StoneOtter - it’s impossible to find on purpose. Lmao! I settled on it completely by accident. Go into the camera app, select a picture from the bottom left. Press in the middle of the meat of the photo and hold it until it goes to “copy” and lights up the meat (the part it will copy) with a white corona of sorts - an outline. That part is cool - the outline begins lower left and runs around to lower right in the outline, very trippy effect. Hit copy. Then open a new text message and paste the picture into a text which you send to yourself. It will then give you that little icon to the right of the photo that you simply click to download and it’s now the first picture in your lower left photos when you open the photo app. Proceed from there as usual.

Hope that not too confusing.

Here’s the Blackberry Moonrocks photo I just posted with the feature engaged.

IMG_8236.png

1700829711307.png

You can copy/paste it right into a message here too.
Ha! You’re the man @NickHardy ! I hadn’t tried that, duh! Wish there was a way for the background to black out instead of white out.

Happy Black Friday @StoneOtter - it’s impossible to find on purpose. Lmao! I settled on it completely by accident. Go into the camera app, select a picture from the bottom left. Press in the middle of the meat of the photo and hold it until it goes to “copy” and lights up the meat (the part it will copy) with a white corona of sorts - an outline. That part is cool - the outline begins lower left and runs around to lower right in the outline, very trippy effect. Hit copy. Then open a new text message and paste the picture into a text which you send to yourself. It will then give you that little icon to the right of the photo that you simply click to download and it’s now the first picture in your lower left photos when you open the photo app. Proceed from there as usual.

IMG_8236.png
iPhone 📱 I hope 🤞? CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_8236.png
Sweet! it works the same on android. Thanks Jon🙏👊

Well my scrog def looks better like this.....

:lot-o-toke:

scrog.png

Back
Top Bottom