Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Mini Sky
Mini MMxM34

IMG_3328.jpeg

IMG_3327.jpeg

Oh wow I didn't know they did that ,you put my pictures to shame 🤣, I need to upgrade my potato 🤣🤣
They do if you spend 7K for a used 20K chair….

Got a boat? Same thing. Money pit.

What's the top speed 🤣
What’s funny is that I actually have a very specific answer: top speed is listed at 5.8 mph. My top speed on a flat concrete road is 6.1 mph. On a down hill I can occasionally hit 6.3 for moments. The thing has a speedometer, odometer, clock, mileage indicator - everything a car has. Crazy. Here’s the controller - the horn button is the funniest part. It’s loud and I’ve never used it in real life. Lol.

IMG_3329.jpeg

What’s funny is that I actually have a very specific answer: top speed is listed at 5.8 mph. My top speed on a flat concrete road is 6.1 mph. On a down hill I can occasionally hit 6.3 for moments. The thing has a speedometer, odometer, clock, mileage indicator - everything a car has. Crazy. Here’s the controller - the horn button is the funniest part. It’s loud and I’ve never used it in real life. Lol.

IMG_3329.jpeg
Are they all your 1783 miles

Are they all your 1783 miles
Yup. I got it with 7 miles on it. I use it a lot and have a dog to walk three times a day. Mailbox runs are several blocks, etc. It adds up. Takes two 12 volt, 55 amp heavy ass batteries and the base weighs 450 pounds. I can make it so I can lay flat in it if I want, or put my legs up all the way to 45 degrees above my head if I use recline. It’s a nice chair, but really it’s like a touring car. Good for long outdoor trips and for height for doing dishes and laundry and shit, but it sucks for daily in the house use. For that I have a much cheaper and more basic electric chair that’s much slower in terms of top speed but is smaller and much more nimble - quicker. Thanks for asking.

Yup. I got it with 7 miles on it. I use it a lot and have a dog to walk three times a day. Mailbox runs are several blocks, etc. It adds up. Takes two 12 volt, 55 amp heavy ass batteries and the base weighs 450 pounds. I can make it so I can lay flat in it if I want, or put my legs up all the way to 45 degrees above my head if I use recline. It’s a nice chair, but really it’s like a touring car. Good for long outdoor trips and for height for doing dishes and laundry and shit, but it sucks for daily in the house use. For that I have a much cheaper and more basic electric chair that’s much slower in terms of top speed but is smaller and much more nimble - quicker. Thanks for asking.
Thanks for putting up with my inquisitive mind 🙏😊

Hey @soulshine - you a Warren Haynes fan by chance? Yeah, it’s a battle alright. I have a 5000 Btu window AC unit on each tent. That keeps me cool and the RH manageable. It costs a few bucks. Now it’s the time seasonally speaking where it’s best case scenario. I only run the units for a couple hours a day now. Mostly by day they are ambient with doors open.
I love ❤️ some Government Mule, I seen them a few times when I lived in Florida. Great Guitarist. CL🍀

Blackberry Moonrocks
Day 64

“Sunday mornings go for a ride
Doing the garden, digging the weeds
Who could ask for more
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
When I'm sixty-four”

🎤🎼

IMG_3330.jpeg

IMG_3331.jpeg

IMG_3332.jpeg

hey guys little update on the calmag use on my girl Jon says its getting better i cant rly say that but check it out
also one picture of my small plant's head
Nice @rehabilitatora420 ! It’s much easier for anyone to provide assistance or commentary with natural light photos, nice job. Yes, to my eyes she looks like she has picked up some green. She’s less pale/yellow. I don’t think she’s at all beyond saving - keep feeding the calmag with each feed for maybe the next couple and see where she’s at is my advice. She should continue to improve. If she stalls we can try other measures, but it looks like this *may* do it.
🤞

Double Grape

These buds are like little super frosty pieces of candy. It’s basically going to be trimming an entire plant of “Littles.” Lol. What a PITA. It’ll be worth it though. Tester bud laid me to waste.

IMG_3326.jpeg

IMG_3324.jpeg

IMG_3325.jpeg
plants are looking awesome Jon, super frosty, must be getting close to chopping for a few

hey guys little update on the calmag use on my girl Jon says its getting better i cant rly say that but check it out
also one picture of my small plant's head
Keep in mind that this is not like flipping a switch and everything magically transitions to perfect. Takes time and likely repeated applications. Also, some of the older affected leaves won't necessarily improve but what you want to see is newer growth not showing the old issues.

And, you're pretty deep into flower so the plant has shifted to concentrating on its buds so any changes you make now will likely be less effective than they would have been if done earlier.

Good lessons for the experience bank, though for sure.

plants are looking awesome Jon, super frosty, must be getting close to chopping for a few
Hey @con - thanks, yeah I think the DG has maybe a week, and the SG comes down tomorrow or Tuesday. Then the Cherry Pie gets the whole tent to herself. I like where everyone is and the light situations they each have too much to combine plants to lessen locales at this point. I’ll just bite the bullet on the juice bill.

Keep in mind that this is not like flipping a switch and everything magically transitions to perfect. Takes time and likely repeated applications. Also, some of the older affected leaves won't necessarily improve but what you want to see is newer growth not showing the old issues.

And, you're pretty deep into flower so the plant has shifted to concentrating on its buds so any changes you make now will likely be less effective than they would have been if used earlier.

Good lessons for the experience bank, though for sure.
@rehabilitatora420 - that’s the educated version of what I meant when I told you we caught it too late this time. Lol!! Don’t worry, she has enough viable leaves left that you can still bring home some decent buddage! This time it has taken about four days to show results from the first calmag application, that’s about right for soil I think. Exactly what Azi says here is why I suggested feeding the calmag for a while with each feed.

@rehabilitatora420 my thoughts now are drop the lights and I do hope they’re on max already - but maybe try 3cm a day?

You’re late in flower.

I think there is a high probability @Jon will urge more caution (and that’s why we’re in a ”forum”) but its what I’d do

Give them a little cook. They look worse after that drop, raise them back. They don’t look bothered, drop them another 3cm the day after.

Its all learning the plants and your light!

Nick

Now I feel like I'm looking at my future. Can't wait till the fly around with no batteries. Dang. I'm to lazy for that sht

Cherry Pie

This plant is mighty. The buds are just huge masses of white hairs. Crazy.

IMG_3320.jpeg

IMG_3323.jpeg

IMG_3321.jpeg
WOW! As usual your plants are all looking Awesome! What kind of stretch did the Cherry pie do? I'm kinda curious as to when to stop tucking my Cherry pie scrog? I'd kind of like to just let it grow at this point...

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom