Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Jon told me about the Journals mate for my second grow i will make one for sure :p
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
See what I meant? People will get on your ass here. We don’t mess around although in a sense that’s all we do. Lmao! You’re in man. Please do yourself a massive favor and ask as many questions as you can think of.

My favorite picture today is the Blackberry Moonrocks.

IMG_3278.jpeg

You can almost see the point where I arrested the damage on the leaves. They almost look like other than the curl they are normal now.

Hey @NickHardy, I just read a story in Vice that the new PM in Thailand is getting ready to roll back the relaxed weed policy???
He announced outside the United Nations last month he was gonna roll it back in 6 months as it had caused problems in xyz tourist provinces. He didn’t mention the biggest tourist province Phuket where we are.

I dunno, no one does. But people say a lot of stuff inside the United Nations (let alone the steps outside) they don’t necessarily mean! It would be a huge undertaking to ban it again. & Co would want government compensation for stock on hand, shop owners with rental contracts and investment. Honestly I think I live in the area with the highest density of dispensaries on the planet, say 100 in a 9 square mile area?

They’ve just legalised 4am closing times for bars in our province. Seem to want to turn it into party island. We’re growing out everything we can before that 6 month deadline and see where we’re at. We stop it becomes illegal. Too much risk for me - I got busted I can never come back here and my wife ain't the leaving Thailand type.

So yeah we wait and eat WaitAndSeePudding!

He announced outside the United Nations last month he was gonna roll it back in 6 months as it had caused problems in xyz tourist provinces. He didn’t mention the biggest tourist province Phuket where we are.

I dunno, no one does. But people say a lot of stuff inside the United Nations (let alone the steps outside) they don’t necessarily mean! It would be a huge undertaking to ban it again. & Co would want government compensation for stock on hand, shop owners with rental contracts and investment. Honestly I think I live in the area with the highest density of dispensaries on the planet, say 100 in a 9 square mile area?

They’ve just legalised 4am closing times for bars in our province. Seem to want to turn it into party island. We’re growing out everything we can before that 6 month deadline and see where we’re at. We stop it becomes illegal. Too much risk for me - I got busted I can never come back here and my wife ain't the leaving Thailand type.

So yeah we wait and eat WaitAndSeePudding!
I think the story said the country has 1400 dispensaries or so? The state I live in I believe is larger than the country. You guys are dense as hell with the outlets. Saw a few pictures of the inside of them too - very professional. Other than bamboo containers they look just like the ones here. Don’t know why I expected mud huts and earthen stone bowls of crappy weed. Lol. Not at all like that.

I think the story said the country has 1400 dispensaries or so? The state I live in I believe is larger than the country. You guys are dense as hell with the outlets. Saw a few pictures of the inside of them too - very professional. Other than bamboo containers they look just like the ones here. Don’t know why I expected mud huts and earthen stone bowls of crappy weed. Lol. Not at all like that.
So @NickHardy - you guys have to provide any testing paperwork to sell weed to a dispensary?

There are some truly beautiful ones. A big name English food critic went to LA and reviewed some high end one. Think Woody Harrelson is an investor and I looked at it and thought nah we got better than that in terms of interior design. But its a pretty big country.

198,000 Square Miles
Florida 68,000 sq/m
Penn State 🤣 46,000 sq/m

But all the dispensaries are in 4 small areas, provinces of which there are 72 I think. Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya and Phuket have the bulk. We’re in Phuket and some parts the island there arw like zero dispensaries.

So in the most dense shop area we live in the village with the most dispensaries. Tourist town.

Also 4.3% THC and 5.1% CBD Warlock has just fixed my shoulder and made me come to bed for a little lie down, if you’ll excuse me! 😂

morning guys got one question i ordered a few pack of seeds few weeks ago and they delivered it today but i failed to notice when i buyed it thats is not Autoflowers but Feminized seeds whats the diffirence? are they fast
Morning @rehabilitatora420 a feminized seed is a photoperiod seed but feminized (female), not a autoflower, not as fast as a autoflower & will have to flip to a 12/12 light schedule after its veg time

So @NickHardy - you guys have to provide any testing paperwork to sell weed to a dispensary?
We also have a dispensary license. No one else tests. Only the dispensary we got ours tested at does. Their numbers are all high teens like us mostly. Couple low 20’s There is no real legal framework once you have dispensary and growing licences do what you want. Generally dispensaries look up the max strain THC % and add 10%. “Cause we got the best”

Just came off an hour plus call with my farmer mate, about 10 minutes were about growing and about testing. THC levels are not like ABV of alcohol the bigger the number the stronger it is.

High Times had an article last month where they put people through a CAT scanner and tested it.

There hasn’t been the THC creep people think. “10x stronger in the last 30 years” its BS. We actually test near everything we grow and reckon we miss some potential through inexperience but reckon the breeders overstate by 20%

As my mate said on the phone - guess which lab gets the biz off the farms in the US?

There are some truly beautiful ones. A big name English food critic went to LA and reviewed some high end one. Think Woody Harrelson is an investor and I looked at it and thought nah we got better than that in terms of interior design. But its a pretty big country.

198,000 Square Miles
Florida 68,000 sq/m
Penn State 🤣 46,000 sq/m

But all the dispensaries are in 4 small areas, provinces of which there are 72 I think. Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya and Phuket have the bulk. We’re in Phuket and some parts the island there arw like zero dispensaries.

So in the most dense shop area we live in the village with the most dispensaries. Tourist town.

Also 4.3% THC and 5.1% CBD Warlock has just fixed my shoulder and made me come to bed for a little lie down, if you’ll excuse me! 😂
Lol! I should have Googled before posting. Lmao.

morning guys got one question i ordered a few pack of seeds few weeks ago and they delivered it today but i failed to notice when i buyed it thats is not Autoflowers but Feminized seeds whats the diffirence? are they fast as autos?
Ha! You got plain old regular weed! Lol. Photoperiod. You grow it in veg just like you did the autos. On 18/6 or 20/4 light cycle. When the plant is halfway up to your light, you change the light cycle to 12/12. That makes them bud. You just have to maintain a perfect dark at lights out inside the tent - no light leaks. That’s as simple a primer as there is.

We also have a dispensary license. No one else tests. Only the dispensary we got ours tested at does. Their numbers are all high teens like us mostly. Couple low 20’s There is no real legal framework once you have dispensary and growing licences do what you want. Generally dispensaries look up the max strain THC % and add 10%. “Cause we got the best”

Just came off an hour plus call with my farmer mate, about 10 minutes were about growing and about testing. THC levels are not like ABV of alcohol the bigger the number the stronger it is.

High Times had an article last month where they put people through a CAT scanner and tested it.

There hasn’t been the THC creep people think. “10x stronger in the last 30 years” its BS. We actually test near everything we grow and reckon we miss some potential through inexperience but reckon the breeders overstate by 20%

As my mate said on the phone - guess which lab gets the biz off the farms in the US?
Good points, but I disagree on the thc increase over time. Marketing aside, the genetic advancement in the power/high thc realm especially has been exponentially increasing. Now people TRY to get stronger weed. It’s a goal. There are some world class minds working genetics for weed. You’d be surprised how many ex-NASA guys work in the industry - Trulieve, one of the largest here, has a ex-NASA defense contractor as their lead grower! Think about what you smoked and could get in high school compared to now. I had frisbees and had to deseed every bag. That alone tells the story.

Skywalker Photo
Flower Day 33

As I see this plant and where the buds are, I feel I gotta be happy with the level of development of the colas for only day 33. These girls have some real potential. Just beginning to get color, pretty solid frost development, pretty consistent colas, especially for a sativa leaning pheno…she is doing pretty well.

Here’s a bunch of pics.

IMG_3286.jpeg

IMG_3283.jpeg

IMG_3287.jpeg

IMG_3284.jpeg

IMG_3285.jpeg

IMG_3282.jpeg

IMG_3281.jpeg

Strawberry Gorilla

A couple buds showing still not ready but closer. I’m with @Keffka on this. Those red hairs gotta be tighter. I believe they’re past another shower but we will see. As Keff said, the trichomes are simply a support reference point that take a backseat to your eyes. (Paraphrasing)

IMG_3288.jpeg

IMG_3289.jpeg

Strawberry Gorilla

A couple buds showing still not ready but closer. I’m with @Keffka on this. Those red hairs gotta be tighter. I believe they’re past another shower but we will see. As Keff said, the trichomes are simply a support reference point that take a backseat to your eyes. (Paraphrasing)

IMG_3288.jpeg

IMG_3289.jpeg
And looking past the leaf damage, here’s a few leaf shots showing an actual “fade” (the plant eating itself because I cut the nutes to just Micro and Bloom at 5ml each for the last few days, otherwise you wouldn’t see this). A little color too. I dig purple stems.

IMG_3290.jpeg

IMG_3291.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom