Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

It all depends on where he’s at in the grow. If he’s full on blooming then just some calmag and hope. If he’s still vegging then there’s a few things he needs to do. Regardless of which phase he’s in, Calmag is where he should start since that’s the easiest and quickest
its in bloom mate day 57 i buyed calmag yesterday i just wait a little for the SIP to dry i had refilled it recently. gonna see what happen with the calmag thanks all <3

its in bloom mate day 57 i buyed calmag yesterday i just wait a little for the SIP to dry i had refilled it recently. gonna see what happen with the calmag thanks all <3

Yeah it looks like it.. it’s a little late for calmag.. one dose is all I would give it, then wait at least 2 weeks to harvest. If you’ve got longer than 2 weeks til harvest then use as directed up until 2 weeks prior. SIPs very often require calmag, huge spikes and top dressing, or a dolomite lime mix.

@StoneOtter observed this. It’s likely due to the extra growth

Other than the one you backed off, are the rest on 10, 10, 10, 0, 10, 10 schedule?

Your late flower mix includes 111ppm of Ca, which balances well with the K and Mg in the rest of your mix (assuming you're still using the blend from last year).
Hey @InTheShed - yes. That’s the three in the tent. I see the burning on the Double Grape (barely any) is getting a little more severe. She’s almost done. No problem. And I keep waiting for the shoe to drop on the Cherry Pie but so far so good.

Gee is too nice so I’ll do it lol

What he didn’t say is that plants grown with calmag can be tasted. It is very clear in both the taste, and the harshness of the smoke when a plant has been grown with calmag. It’s very similar to the taste and harshness of a plant rescued with BSM, ask me how I know 🤣

You can sidestep your need for calmag naturally. Aerating dolomite lime in your feed water for instance. Top dressing EWC and fish bone meal weekly or biweekly. There’s a variety of ways to avoid the bottle. The best way is to build your mix properly the first time. Preparation is always better than reaction.

Learn to add in calcium as you go to avoid the need for calmag while you’re dialing in mixes. This way you can avoid the harshness and impact that calmag has on your final product.

Calmag is and should be viewed as a rescue tool in organics. Needing to use it means something is unbalanced in your mix. It sits on the same shelf as blackstrap molasses in my room.
Thanks @Keffka. Ain’t got time for nice. Tell it like it is. I’m happy to say I only have felt the need one time, in mid veg, for the one 5ml shot of calmag to touch my Skywalker. One 5 ml shot. I’ll take it.

It all depends on where he’s at in the grow. If he’s full on blooming then just some calmag and hope. If he’s still vegging then there’s a few things he needs to do. Regardless of which phase he’s in, Calmag is where he should start since that’s the easiest and quickest
@Keffka - He’s in bloom fully and I have told him calmag is his first answer. I left out the prayer part. Take it easy on my boy, he’s new and it’s his first grow.

@rehabilitatora420 , do you have a journal going?
Yeah @rehabilitatora420 get one going! We’ll all pile in and I’ll talk nonsense, Azi will bitch about me and Jon and Shed will twirl his eyelashes! Gee, Keffka and Jon for science and organisation.

A lack of English is no problem - look at my spelling!

Nick

Yeah @rehabilitatora420 get one going! We’ll all pile in and I’ll talk nonsense, Azi will bitch about me and Jon and Shed will twirl his eyelashes! Gee, Keffka and Jon for science and organisation.

A lack of English is no problem - look at my spelling!

Nick
You should really think about running your stuff through a translator. Would make your posts easier to read, maybe? :laughtwo:

Game, set and match, my friend!
@NickHardy - As a former college tennis player (made the practice squad at Penn, that doesn’t suck), and a current chess player, allow me to add…

Checkmate.

:rofl:

Yeah it looks like it.. it’s a little late for calmag.. one dose is all I would give it, then wait at least 2 weeks to harvest. If you’ve got longer than 2 weeks til harvest then use as directed up until 2 weeks prior. SIPs very often require calmag, huge spikes and top dressing, or a dolomite lime mix.

@StoneOtter observed this. It’s likely due to the extra growth
as i see the buds formatios i believe it will need more then 2 weeks 4 atleast or even more

Even as an English chap know I nothing at Penn State should be considered less than very good!
Wow, the cardinal sin. My friend - not a state school. University of Pennsylvania. Different animal entirely.

welll journal is strong word i just type when i water it days and what i feed my plant nothing special but atleast i know the days i refilled the sip :p
Just go here:

And click here:

IMG_8069.jpeg

And give it a title like “Rehabilatora’s First Journal” and outline a bit of the first setup strains tent size whatever and people will be in to help you with anything. Add a couple of pictures every so often and everyone enjoys!

Nick

as i see the buds formatios i believe it will need more then 2 weeks 4 atleast or even more
At least four, probably closer to five or six. You are in early flower.

I thought I was complimenting you! 😅 Think error of knowledge my side!
Lol! I know you did, thanks, just giving you shit cuz we who went there get so tired of people saying exactly what you did. It’s I’ve League vs state school. I do have a tiny bit of pride even if I try to not show you. Lmao!

Just go here:

And click here:

IMG_8069.jpeg

And give it a title like “Rehabilatora’s First Journal” and outline a bit of the first setup strains tent size whatever and people will be in to help you with anything. Add a couple of pictures every so often and everyone enjoys!

Nick
Jon told me about the Journals mate for my second grow i will make one for sure :p

Back
Top Bottom