Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Yeah I get its increased in strength in terms of THC levels and for the exact reasons you point out. But its not “10x” as I saw reported in press recently.

What I’m disputing is that really more THC always equals more “high”

Google high times October 2023 entourage effect its impossible I’d be able yo link to an article there I reckon!

Dunno - I’ve done a lot of research in terms of trying all this Cali Import ticketed at 28% stuff. Most of it I’m reaching for my own 18% after to actually get high. Its all bollocks unless you test what you smoke. Here $50 got me 7 tests

Ha! You got plain old regular weed! Lol. Photoperiod. You grow it in veg just like you did the autos. On 18/6 or 20/4 light cycle. When the plant is halfway up to your light, you change the light cycle to 12/12. That makes them bud. You just have to maintain a perfect dark at lights out inside the tent - no light leaks. That’s as simple a primer as there is.
Photos will take longer than autos as a rule. Add a month.

Yeah I get its increased in strength in terms of THC levels and for the exact reasons you point out. But its not “10x” as I saw reported in press recently.

What I’m disputing is that really more THC always equals more “high”

Google high times October 2023 entourage effect its impossible I’d be able yo link to an article there I reckon!

Dunno - I’ve done a lot of research in terms of trying all this Cali Import ticketed at 28% stuff. Most of it I’m reaching for my own 18% after to actually get high. Its all bollocks unless you test what you smoke. Here $50 got me 7 tests
I totally get that, I’m with you all the way. At the end of the day, for me, it’s about the terpenes, much more so than the thc. I have plenty of lower thc weed that gets me just as high as the 28-30% stuff. Just depends on the strain. Think of Jack Herer. Not a high thc strain. Anyone care? It’s top five all time by almost anyone’s measure. Why? Terpenes!!!

Double Grape

This is quite surprising. If I went just by trichomes id think this girl was basically ready. By the buds on this one I have no clue. What happened to bulking up? What an odd plant.

2023-11-17-08-10-41-981.jpeg

2023-11-17-08-10-27-745.jpeg

IMG_3299.jpeg

IMG_3296.jpeg

My farmer buddy used ChemDawg as his example. I actually had some about two months back, 20% on the ticket knocked me sideways. Same place I got ours tested.

He’s like me, we’re seriously busy people and vape after hours but not every day. We have stuff to do. So we aren’t looking to get messed up but when we do? Meh we were both saying its not the stuff claiming 28% that does that. But we’re very similar - his grow partner is Swedish and smokes 10g pure bud in joints every day. Tell you for example if the OG Kush he’s smoking is a Dutch or US version.

THC is a bit meh really. Next frontier of testing is probably hopefully gonna be chemicals or metals type stuff here.

Blackberry Moonrocks

This is a new one for me. The picture of the top - that arrow is pointing to the main, central cola.
On this plant it is the 6th largest, and 6th tallest. The five towers surrounding it are all side branches, and they all pretty much dwarf the main. Remember, this plant was untrained and untouched. Never seen the main get outgrown on this level. Meanwhile, in the cola shot you see what the money buds are doing. I’m so hoping these buds achieve the colors in the pictures from Blimburn. They’re gorgeous.

IMG_3308.jpeg

IMG_3306.jpeg

Love the zig or is it a zag? Seen that myself on a couple of plants, Red Hot Cookies I think most recently.
Sativa zag is how I read it.

FYI - I don’t consider it a drought or anything, but today is the second straight day of zero water or nutes for the Strawberry Gorilla. She done tomorrow or the next day. I figured why not do a mini coco drought at the end? Leaves are already all messed up anyway. Lol. Does beg the question @StoneOtter - is droughting in coco different than droughting in soil? Does the gradual water drain from a pot of soil, vs the almost immediate drain in coco matter? Thanks!

Double Grape

These buds are like little super frosty pieces of candy. It’s basically going to be trimming an entire plant of “Littles.” Lol. What a PITA. It’ll be worth it though. Tester bud laid me to waste.

IMG_3326.jpeg

IMG_3324.jpeg

IMG_3325.jpeg

Looking sweet.
Have you got a selfie stick ? You get some high shots .
Hey @Absorber, Happy Sunday. No, but I am sitting in a pretty high end electric wheelchair that raises up 18”, and then if I sit on the very front of the seat and use the tilt control and go back to 45 degrees with the seat I can get even higher. It’s tough and sometimes takes several attempts, but today I got it first try. Thanks.

Hey @Absorber, Happy Sunday. No, but I am sitting in a pretty high end electric wheelchair that raises up 18”, and then if I sit on the very front of the seat and use the tilt control and go back to 45 degrees with the seat I can get even higher. It’s tough and sometimes takes several attempts, but today I got it first try. Thanks.
Oh wow I didn't know they did that ,you put my pictures to shame 🤣, I need to upgrade my potato 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom