Let's! šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

I just got back from a rugby game with my son and his girlfriend. It was awesome and our team won.
1725810275865.png

I wonder how my bebes are doing at home without me.... I am pretty sure they're fine! I'll be home on Tuesday. I miss them though!

Party on down, party people! :circle-of-love:
I'm sure the little girls are missing you too.

i love the 25 again B-Days Lol! plants look like they're starting to take off nicely
Hehehe, one more sleep and then I'll be with my plants again :thanks:

Highya Carmen,

How about another belated Happy Birthday wish?!? I've had my sister from across country come to visit. So we've been visiting with family for a few days. I'm guessing you'll be glad to get back to your ladies and your own bed!! Safe travels wish for you also! Happy Smokin'

Let's! šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

I just got back from a rugby game with my son and his girlfriend. It was awesome and our team won.
1725810275865.png

I wonder how my bebes are doing at home without me.... I am pretty sure they're fine! I'll be home on Tuesday. I miss them though!

Party on down, party people! :circle-of-love:
One of my favorite artist, Mr. Stevie Ray Vaughan played on both "Let's Dance", and "China Girl."
Here's China Girl:

Highya Carmen,

How about another belated Happy Birthday wish?!? I've had my sister from across country come to visit. So we've been visiting with family for a few days. I'm guessing you'll be glad to get back to your ladies and your own bed!! Safe travels wish for you also! Happy Smokin'
Thank you for the travel safe and birthday wishes Bode. It's a precious thing to have family time and I'm glad you had a visit with your sister. I've been with my elderly parents and my son and his gf.
One of my favorite artist, Mr. Stevie Ray Vaughan played on both "Let's Dance", and "China Girl."
Here's China Girl:

I love Stevie, and I love China Girl too, thanks gwhunran!

Week 3 update:
Screenshot (120).png

Greetings party people :party:

It's nice to be back! Thank you for popping in and keeping the party going! šŸ„³

Let me show you the before and after pics, before I left and upon my return. The swick reservoirs were just enough to keep them going while I was away. They probably could have gone a day or two more because the soil is nice and moist.

I transferred soil from storage to fabric pots and dug holes for the transplant. I sprinkled a generous amount of myco in the holes and then up-potted both plants.

I mixed some fish water and sprinkled a bit to water them in.

That was pretty seamless. In the time that it has taken me to write this, the Somango auto has perked up and the Cream Mandarin auto is praying.

@Freedom of Seeds :high-five:

A note on DLI - Woops before I forget, they will revert to 18/6 and I have turned up the lights! Now that they are in early veg, they are on 350 ppfd for 18 hours a day.

Week 3 update:
Screenshot (120).png

Greetings party people :party:

It's nice to be back! Thank you for popping in and keeping the party going! šŸ„³

Let me show you the before and after pics, before I left and upon my return. The swick reservoirs were just enough to keep them going while I was away. They probably could have gone a day or two more because the soil is nice and moist.

I transferred soil from storage to fabric pots and dug holes for the transplant. I sprinkled a generous amount of myco in the holes and then up-potted both plants.

I mixed some fish water and sprinkled a bit to water them in.

That was pretty seamless. In the time that it has taken me to write this, the Somango auto has perked up and the Cream Mandarin auto is praying.

@Freedom of Seeds :high-five:

A note on DLI - Woops before I forget, they will revert to 18/6 and I have turned up the lights! Now that they are in early veg, they are on 350 ppfd for 18 hours a day.

:welcome:BACK!!!

Hope you had a very nice visit with your family. Your girls DID miss you and they are so glad youā€™re back! (They told me so :cheesygrinsmiley:) A bigger home for them, yeah they are very happy to see Mama.
As am I.:high-five:

:welcome:BACK!!!

Hope you had a very nice visit with your family. Your girls DID miss you and they are so glad youā€™re back! (They told me so :cheesygrinsmiley:) A bigger home for them, yeah they are very happy to see Mama.
As am I.:high-five:
Thank you Granny420! :passitleft:

Highya Carmen,

What a pretty kitty! Looks peaceful. Seedlings are looking good also, lol. Glad you're back! Happy Smokin'

sheā€™s looking at you like, about time - where the heck have you been!

Back
Top Bottom