Blueberry auto done ✔️

There's a bit more off screen too, laying down.
20240817_195714.jpg

Oh man look at that !
You girls are just so neat and nifty haha 😂

Looks great Carmen:green_heart:
Lol! Necessity is the mother of invention :) Thanks SniperX.
Gorgeous bud on the hang Carmen! What a frosty grow! Remind me not to be standing still in your kitchen when you yell timber!
Thank you Otter! I'll give you fair warning lol!
Nice work of a Saturday! ✂️
Thanks Shed! It could have been of a Sunday but I did another trichome check using a nifty handheld microscope camera gadget. I shake too much to take pics with it but at least I can see the extent of the ambers! I wanted good daytime smoke from these two.
I like the way you hang them. 🍋
Thank you Keith! They are draped in black bin bags now :)
Beautiful Carmen, :) :love: and now you wait.🙄:bong:
Thanks gwhunran! I still have the MAC to harvest before this is one and done. I've planted my next seeds and they are presently on a heating mat in soil. My soil is amended and ready for transfer into bags for the up-pot. Now I sit and wait lol!
Ahhhhh, the sweet smell of success! Beautiferus!!!
Thank you Phytoplankton! It has been a relatively trouble free grow and I do indeed feel a sense of achievement :)
Nice chop chom. Chose a great weekend for harvest. Boks handed out a beating, as did DDP. Champs baby
Thank you chom! DDP? The rugby was Boks vs Aussies amIrite? Viva aMaBokkeBokke. A nice dry day today for a change eh. I'm doing a load of laundry now. I managed to get my soil prepped and ready too. I grab these dry days when I can. I am so over this winter! 🥶

Have a fantastic Sunday all!

Congrats on the first 2 all chopped, trimmed, and hanging Carmen. They were very pretty plants.🍻

If the smoke is as vibrant as they were it should be fantastic! I hope it's what you are looking for🤞

One more to go😊 Mac has perfect shape with that beautiful main cola🥰

How much longer for her do you think?

I can't wait to see whats next! 👊

Congrats on the first 2 all chopped, trimmed, and hanging Carmen. They were very pretty plants.🍻

If the smoke is as vibrant as they were it should be fantastic! I hope it's what you are looking for🤞

One more to go😊 Mac has perfect shape with that beautiful main cola🥰

How much longer for her do you think?

I can't wait to see whats next! 👊
Thank you so much Gee man!

I think I will take the MAC down sometime this coming week. I need to keep a close eye on the trichomes now.

Here's a link to my next grow! :cheesygrinsmiley: Freedom Of Seeds Tabletop Grow in Carmen's Kitchen

I'd like to invite you all to join me in my sponsored Freedom Of Seeds grow :circle-of-love:

I'm in, :) thanks for the link.:love:
Yay! See you next door :)

While we're here though, these are a couple of pics of the MAC's triches. Not ready yet.

DSC_9260-Edit.jpg
DSC_9266-Edit.jpg
DSC_9270-Edit.jpg

Yay! See you next door :)

While we're here though, these are a couple of pics of the MAC's triches. Not ready yet.

DSC_9260-Edit.jpg
DSC_9266-Edit.jpg
DSC_9270-Edit.jpg

Great job Carmen!
And a very nice solution of the pics!
What cam are you useing?

Great job Carmen!
And a very nice solution of the pics!
What cam are you useing?
Thanks SR! :) I shoot with an old Nikon D7100 and am using a Tamron 90mm lens. I find if I go in as close as possible for the macro shot I can zoom in on the trichs when they are in focus.

Thanks SR! :) I shoot with an old Nikon D7100 and am using a Tamron 90mm lens. I find if I go in as close as possible for the macro shot I can zoom in on the trichs when they are in focus.

Thank you.
That's what I thought... - ok, can't deal with that... 😅

I just bought an usb microscope. Not easy to handle, but works anyhow... - but I will never get these great pictures :(

Thank you.

I just bought an usb microscope. Not easy to handle, but works anyhow... - but I will never get these great pictures :(
Get a cheap tripod or something to stabilize the USB microscope.

Hey Carmen :ciao:
I was miles behind but just read through to catch up
Nice grow, nice harvest, cool pics - great stuff
:goodjob:

Thank you.

I have one of those too. A dear friend gifted it to me recently and it's great for getting a close look at the trichomes. I can't steady it enough to take pics, but Ramblinrose is too right.
Get a cheap tripod or something to stabilize the USB microscope.
Absolutely. Great idea, thanks. I think Lady Cannafan uses a "helping hands clamp" for nug shots and that sort of thing. I'm thinking that something of that nature might suit.
Hey Carmen :ciao:
I was miles behind but just read through to catch up
Nice grow, nice harvest, cool pics - great stuff
:goodjob:
Thank you Roy! Good to see you :)

I have one of those too. A dear friend gifted it to me recently and it's great for getting a close look at the trichomes. I can't steady it enough to take pics, but Ramblinrose is too right.

Absolutely. Great idea, thanks. I think Lady Cannafan uses a "helping hands clamp" for nug shots and that sort of thing. I'm thinking that something of that nature might suit.

Thank you Roy! Good to see you :)
Once you get those usb microscopes holding steady the pics come out way better for a cheap zon usb microscope.

Back
Top Bottom