Good morning Carmen. :) Don't know if you fool around with making concentrates or not.:hmmmm: My MAC ended up being a good rosin maker. 🤠 I ended up with four quarter pound grove bags full of nice buds and one quarter pound bag of smaller bud that I made rosin out of. 🤔 Very nice yield. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've got it in the fridge for now. I will make some juice and fill a few 510 thread cartridges for battery pen vaping in the near future.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Hey G... I'm finally high off the MAC #1! I just ground up a decent bud that has been curing all this time. The flavour is nice and strong and I'm too high to bother to try to figure out what notes I'm tasting. It's knocked me and numbed me which is what I had been expecting. It's sticky bud and gummed up my grinder. Took me ages to get it to screw off. I couldn't move it and resorted to force, by banging the damn thing hard several times :rofl:
I'm envious of your ability to make rosin. How did the cartridge filling go?

Hey G... I'm finally high off the MAC #1! I just ground up a decent bud that has been curing all this time. The flavour is nice and strong and I'm too high to bother to try to figure out what notes I'm tasting. It's knocked me and numbed me which is what I had been expecting. It's sticky bud and gummed up my grinder. Took me ages to get it to screw off. I couldn't move it and resorted to force, by banging the damn thing hard several times :rofl:
I'm envious of your ability to make rosin. How did the cartridge filling go?
I'm glad you're enjoying your MAC1. :) Mine is good too and taste great.:cheesygrinsmiley: I've filled a couple of cartridges and will make rosin from the Purple Ghost Candy, I've set aside for that purpose soon.:hmmmm: After I make it, it goes in the fridge for awhile then it's moved to the freezer until I get ready to make carts or do dabs.🤠 I think it might remain good indefinitely in the freezer. 🤔 I've tried some that was several years old now, and it's still good.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I've rubbed a stick of Gulf wax on the mating surfaces of my hand twist grinders, not on the inside. It warms as you twist and acts as a lubricant on the mating surfaces.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom