I had the same problem with the mini hygrometers. I bought a set of 12, and laid them all out on a table (someone on this forum suggested that to me). I waited a couple of hours and looked at them, there were 4 that showed completely different readings. I tossed those four.
I wish I'd bought more!

I did the same thing and grouped them that were seemingly right and close to the same reading.
Good ideas you two! I only bought 7. I have no idea why 7. Maybe it was all they had left in stock. So I have precisely 2 for each bag and one spare. The lower RH numbers are in keeping with the readings I took using the big hygrometer. I think the ones with the higher RH are faulty. I'll order some more for this next harvest.

Nice haul on the MAC! I hope it's the right stuff in the new dissolvable canna-powder.
I had the same problem with the mini hygrometers. I bought a set of 12, and laid them all out on a table (someone on this forum suggested that to me). I waited a couple of hours and looked at them, there were 4 that showed completely different readings. I tossed those four.
I bought a 12 pack of the ones I use, performed the salt test, and then labeled the ones that didn't settle at 75% with the number they read. That way if a meter labeled 73 reads 65% in a jar, I can figure the RH is really about 2% higher. That's close enough for me.

full

full

Though if I had one that was completely out of range I'd toss it!

Nice haul on the MAC! I hope it's the right stuff in the new dissolvable canna-powder.
Thanks Shed!
I bought a 12 pack of the ones I use, performed the salt test, and then labeled the ones that didn't settle at 75% with the number they read. That way if a meter labeled 73 reads 65% in a jar, I can figure the RH is really about 2% higher. That's close enough for me.

full

full

Though if I had one that was completely out of range I'd toss it!
My weed is all sitting at between 62 and 66 % RH according to the hygrometers. It is in the Grove Bags now. Do you think I can seal them now or do they need to dry more? I have not performed the salt test.

Highya Carmen,

You could always check their RH in the grove bag, and burp them if needed, until you leave. I wouldn't be comfortable at 66 RH, but I don't really know. Have a great time away!! Happy Smokin'

It would be fine to seal them up at the current rh. :) Seal em up and watch the meters until you leave. Unless they really go sky high, you're ready.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Awesome, done! Thanks!
Highya Carmen,

You could always check their RH in the grove bag, and burp them if needed, until you leave. I wouldn't be comfortable at 66 RH, but I don't really know. Have a great time away!! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode!

What gw and Bode said!
Thanks Shed.

I have finally got confirmation that the powder I made is working. I have not been able to smoke for a few days because I am fighting a bacterial lung infection. So this morning after queuing at the clinic to see the doc and finally going to see a private doctor who prescribed antibiotic and Prednisone, I needed to get high. I took the powder in a cup of milky Ceylon tea, which is my preference, and I am now properly high. It is effective. It's not my imagination. Now that I know that, I can start keeping a note of timing. I get a good buzz for a good amount of time, on less oil than if I were taking straight oil. Powders are the way to go in so many instances. Very thankful to have stumbled across Azi and Lady Canna Fan's experiments.

Dear friends,

Thank you for joining me on this grow. Thank you to the person who nominated my journal for the August award, those were beautiful things you said, and thank you to those who voted for my journal.

It is reaching its conclusion. I will be back with smoke reports but until then I'd like to leave you with some vibes.

Dear friends,

Thank you for joining me on this grow. Thank you to the person who nominated my journal for the August award, those were beautiful things you said, and thank you to those who voted for my journal.

It is reaching its conclusion. I will be back with smoke reports but until then I'd like to leave you with some vibes.

Is Fat Freddy the dude in the wifebeater playing trombone? LOL

Back
Top Bottom