Don't ya just love how new to you strains buzz! The MAC #1 Auto first tester is head bindy and finger tingly good 👍 👌 😋
20240827_152921.jpg
I'll have to remember that one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Red Mimosa XL auto and the Blueberry auto went into Grove Bags just now. I used a 28 g bag each for a small ready stash, and a larger 113g bag for each. The external RH is in the fifties, so the MAC is in a jar on its side, drying down further. In a couple of days it will be ready to weigh and go into Grove Bags too. The green and white vitamin tubes make perfect portable stash jars for small amounts of weed. I grind up a week's supply and it lives in these medicine jars.
20240829_051103.jpg

In other notes, I am getting high on the water soluble cannabis powder. I had 3 tsp in my tea this morning and it started kicking in within say 15 to 20 minutes, getting stronger with time. I'm an hour in and the effect is pretty strong.

The Red Mimosa XL auto and the Blueberry auto went into Grove Bags just now. I used a 28 g bag each for a small ready stash, and a larger 113g bag for each. The external RH is in the fifties, so the MAC is in a jar on its side, drying down further. In a couple of days it will be ready to weigh and go into Grove Bags too. The green and white vitamin tubes make perfect portable stash jars for small amounts of weed. I grind up a week's supply and it lives in these medicine jars.
20240829_051103.jpg

In other notes, I am getting high on the water soluble cannabis powder. I had 3 tsp in my tea this morning and it started kicking in within say 15 to 20 minutes, getting stronger with time. I'm an hour in and the effect is pretty strong.
Good morning MissCarmen,
Love your stash corner ! haha Lol 😂
I’ve been interested in the Grove’s for a little bit and see a few of you liking them , I think I’ll get a few for the Crack’s, I’m running low on jars! I may try making the Canna powder, I have a good amount of the Purple Juice and wanting to make some stuff with it. You seem to be enjoying it and I like to try diff things , seems it doses fairly quick ?

Good morning MissCarmen,
Morning SniperX!
Love your stash corner ! haha Lol 😂
Lol, thanks! You can see the latest harvests couldn't have come too soon. Stocks were low!
I’ve been interested in the Grove’s for a little bit and see a few of you liking them , I think I’ll get a few for the Crack’s, I’m running low on jars!
So much simpler than burping jars every day :thumb:
I may try making the Canna powder, I have a good amount of the Purple Juice and wanting to make some stuff with it. You seem to be enjoying it and I like to try diff things , seems it doses fairly quick ?
Try it. It's a very mild buzz. I am thinking of mixing the cannaoil in in a higher quantity and having the mixture crumbly rather than powdery. I might try a small bit but before I go to the effort, I still don't understand why or how this works better than dosing straight oil-lecithin mix. I need the science because it is very easy to imagine things and in some cases there could be a placebo effect. It's such a gentle buzz that I sometimes wonder if it is indeed real. However, and this is important, I have got through a day without needing to smoke. The buzz is enough to keep me chill. It is there. I usually battle to feel effects of edibles, so hmmm. Give it a try. The more who experiment with it the better the knowledge will become.

Cocktail Hour In Carmen's Kitchen🍸
(you'll always find me in the kitchen at parties)
Welcome to my breakaway from the upcoming guyz and galz grow off. Here's where I'll be reporting on my latest grow in more detail than I will there and I will be growing three strains as follows. The MAC #1 will not be counted in the contest journal:

Strain Info 1: Red Mimosa XL Auto (Sweet Seeds) @Sweet Seeds
Indica leaning hybrid
Seed to harvest 8 weeks to 10 weeks
Reported Effects: Creativity, Stimulating, Happiness, Relaxing
Reported Flavour Profile: Fruity, Sweet, Citrus, Spices, Rocket, Orange, Walnut
Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Terpinolene, Myrcene

Photo from the Sweet Seeds Website

red-mimosa-xl-auto.jpg

Strain Info 2: Blueberry Auto (SeedsMan) @SeedsMan

Indica leaning hybrid
Seed to harvest 8 to 10 weeks
Reported Effects: Relaxing, Euphoric, Calm, Focused, Creativity
Reported Flavour: Fruity, Sweet, Berry
Terpenes: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Pinene

Photo by me

Strain Info 3: MAC #1 Auto (non-sponsor seed)

Hybrid (Miracle Alien Cookies x Auto Think Different by Dutch Passion)
Seed to harvest 10 to 12 weeks
Reported Effects: "A powerful euphoric blast is followed by the giggles and munchies with a soothing body effect. Totally relaxing and great after a busy day." Medical: - anti-inflammatory, mood stabilizing
Reported Flavour: Aromatic
Terpenes: Beta-Caryophyllene at 37.9%, Limonene at 18.9%, Beta-Myrcene at 16.9%, Humulene at 14.7%, and Beta-Pinene at 3.7%

Photo from the Dutch Passion website

Auto-MAC-1-main-cola-indoor-autoflower-cannabis-grow.jpg
Reported Flavour Profile: Fruity, Sweet, Citrus, Spices, Rocket, Orange, Walnut

What does Rocket taste like? A little metallic perhaps? :dreamy: :sorry: :ganjamon:

Highya Carmen,

Interesting about dosing canna powder. I've heard sunflower lecithin makes the THC bioavailable much quicker. Do you consume cannabis infused olive oil? That's my go to when I need a little more energy. I use 2 cups olive oil and 2 ounces of cannabis bud decarbed in an MB2. 1 level teaspoon is plenty. I've had more by mistake, and what a ride!! I grow Arugula every year. Tastes so good! Happy Smokin'

Highya Carmen,

Interesting about dosing canna powder. I've heard sunflower lecithin makes the THC bioavailable much quicker.
I am using Soy Lecithin because Sunflower is not available in South Africa. I still don't understand how a thc powder can be more bioavailable than oil that has had lecithin added. It surely stands to reason that it would be less potent than the oil, unless the starch is doing something extra.
Do you consume cannabis infused olive oil? That's my go to when I need a little more energy. I use 2 cups olive oil and 2 ounces of cannabis bud decarbed in an MB2. 1 level teaspoon is plenty. I've had more by mistake, and what a ride!!
I cover my decarbed weed with olive oil and make sure it is all incorporated. I don't measure it though. I don't seem to be able to get high enough to enjoy the ride on edibles. I'm still experimenting. I worked this afternoon in the charity shop, and noticed that I was buzzed after two heaped spoons of cannapowder, so that is good.
I grow Arugula every year. Tastes so good! Happy Smokin'
I love Arugula. It enhances so many dishes, sides and salads.

Using my CCO I have gotten into habit of thinning with a little lecithin to make it easier to work with. In the early days I’d have to use a hair dryer or a heat gun to gently warm it enough so the oral syringes plunger could move enough to get some oil out. Nowadays it’s thinned just enough so the plunger moves more easily but doesn’t just run out of the syringe. As for the bro science aspect of it, if I swallow the oil I’ll be in lala land for up to 2 1/2 days straight if I’m not careful; yet when I apply to gums without swallowing all at once I barely feel any euphoric effects other than extreme relaxation. I’ve been told and happen to believe it has to do with CB1 receptors vs CB2 which is when you get toasted beyond belief. I’ve experienced it for myself so it’s one of those things you have to experience to believe it and I don’t blame anyone for skepticism, I was more skeptical than many in the early days…

Using my CCO I have gotten into habit of thinning with a little lecithin to make it easier to work with. In the early days I’d have to use a hair dryer or a heat gun to gently warm it enough so the oral syringes plunger could move enough to get some oil out. Nowadays it’s thinned just enough so the plunger moves more easily but doesn’t just run out of the syringe. As for the bro science aspect of it, if I swallow the oil I’ll be in lala land for up to 2 1/2 days straight if I’m not careful; yet when I apply to gums without swallowing all at once I barely feel any euphoric effects other than extreme relaxation. I’ve been told and happen to believe it has to do with CB1 receptors vs CB2 which is when you get toasted beyond belief. I’ve experienced it for myself so it’s one of those things you have to experience to believe it and I don’t blame anyone for skepticism, I was more skeptical than many in the early days…
I think the main difference is that you are using a different product, i.e. the RSO. I m using EVOO. The extraction process is different. I don't make RSO for safety reasons and also because I don't grow enough product. There's no disputing that the RSO is the more potent of the two. That is why RSO / CCO is preferred in medicine.
I cannot imagine being that wasted. You do get wasted right. 🍋
I don't get wasted from ingesting ordinary infused olive oil. Perhaps if I took more it would have a different result. Last night I took 2 tsp oil with lecithin in it and I felt the buzz but certainly not wasted.

I am using Soy Lecithin because Sunflower is not available in South Africa. I still don't understand how a thc powder can be more bioavailable than oil that has had lecithin added. It surely stands to reason that it would be less potent than the oil, unless the starch is doing something extra.

I cover my decarbed weed with olive oil and make sure it is all incorporated. I don't measure it though. I don't seem to be able to get high enough to enjoy the ride on edibles. I'm still experimenting. I worked this afternoon in the charity shop, and noticed that I was buzzed after two heaped spoons of cannapowder, so that is good.

I love Arugula. It enhances so many dishes, sides and salads.
catalyst

I have to learn how to make tincture or any edibles I bought a pressure cooker earlier this year and tried to decarb some weed but it never came out that good. I think it is the weed I was using. Hopefully I will have a good harvest this fall, and I can make something from it. :thumb: 🍋

When I desire to be safely seriously wasted. :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley: I take about 10ml of my homemade tincture. I've gotten myself into some situations where I questioned the wisdom of getting so high.🙄:rofl:
Reminds me, I made an oil from Inzane In The Membrane, and I got so high the one day that I got a bit lost in my neighbourhood while driving! :laugh: It was as if I was seeing the landmarks for the first time. Trippy.

I have to learn how to make tincture or any edibles I bought a pressure cooker earlier this year and tried to decarb some weed but it never came out that good. I think it is the weed I was using. Hopefully I will have a good harvest this fall, and I can make something from it. :thumb: 🍋
Yes you do! I bet you'll have a great harvest this year, and plenty of options on how to consume the cannabis.

20240831_175033.jpg

This is the MAC #1 Auto. 2.82 oz / 80 g. It is now in an open jar on its side, having a final dry down before going into the Grove Bags.

20240831_151832.jpg

These hygrometers are real junk. They read differently in the same bags.

20240831_175033.jpg

This is the MAC #1 Auto. 2.82 oz / 80 g. It is now in an open jar on its side, having a final dry down before going into the Grove Bags.

20240831_151832.jpg

These hygrometers are real junk. They read differently in the same bags.
I had the same problem with the mini hygrometers. I bought a set of 12, and laid them all out on a table (someone on this forum suggested that to me). I waited a couple of hours and looked at them, there were 4 that showed completely different readings. I tossed those four.

Back
Top Bottom