I'm thinking 5 days on the BBa and the RMXLa, and 10 days on the MAC (because something has to be).

Amazing pics as usual Carmen!
Thank you Shed. I'll aim for Sunday / Monday. Lol and yes the MAC can go another 10 days :)

Week 11 Update:
Screenshot (99).png

I've lowered DLI to 32 by lowering the light intensity again. They plants are now getting about 500 PPFD for 18 hours a day. They're close.

The MAC #1a had the first drink in 6 days, simply because the soil has registered as moist the whole time and nothing at all to do with droughting. The plant has just really slowed down. Hopefully those trichomes turn quickly now.

Looking at the other two, I feel ready for a weekend harvest on the RMa. The BBa and MAC#1a will follow whenever I have time in the coming week.

Thanks for looking and keeping me company!

Week 11 Update:
Screenshot (99).png

I've lowered DLI to 32 by lowering the light intensity again. They plants are now getting about 500 PPFD for 18 hours a day. They're close.

The MAC #1a had the first drink in 6 days, simply because the soil has registered as moist the whole time and nothing at all to do with droughting. The plant has just really slowed down. Hopefully those trichomes turn quickly now.

Looking at the other two, I feel ready for a weekend harvest on the RMa. The BBa and MAC#1a will follow whenever I have time in the coming week.

Thanks for looking and keeping me company!
I find myself saying this alot lately, but once again, Wow Carmen!😍

They are freakin' gorgeous! Blueberry is getting some awesome color in her sugar leaves, Mac1 has an absolutely beautiful pyramid shape to her with that huge main cola, and Mimosa is still praying hard, she looks like she wants to go a while longer still.

Stopping drinking usually means senescence is beginning, time to watch the trichs closely now as she is all about ripening.

Nice work Lady! 🥰👊😊

Highya Carmen,

Gee said everything I was going to say!! Love those colors!! And again, Gorgeous Buds!! Happy Smokin'

Absolutely Beautiful Carmen. :bravo:
Nice work :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thank you so much Bill 🥰:high-five:
Very nice Carmen. 🍋
Thank you Keith! :)
Potent looking buds Carmen - nice work!
Thanks very much Stunger!
Got your drying spot picked out?
I have. I have set up the metal clothes horse in the living room. I'll hang from that and drape in black bin bags. I will blow the fan under the cover to keep the air moving over them.
I find myself saying this alot lately, but once again, Wow Carmen!😍
🥰
They are freakin' gorgeous! Blueberry is getting some awesome color in her sugar leaves, Mac1 has an absolutely beautiful pyramid shape to her with that huge main cola, and Mimosa is still praying hard, she looks like she wants to go a while longer still.

Stopping drinking usually means senescence is beginning, time to watch the trichs closely now as she is all about ripening.

Nice work Lady! 🥰👊😊
Thank you Gee! :) 👊
Highya Carmen,

Gee said everything I was going to say!! Love those colors!! And again, Gorgeous Buds!! Happy Smokin'
Thank you so much Bode. The colours are quite lovely. I'm having a little trouble uploading photos atm, but as soon as I can I will show you some trichome pics that I took today :)

WooHoo! & Wow!

Those colors are Amazing! ❤️
Thanks MedScientist :love:
Wow, those colors!!!!
Winter colours :) Thanks!
Thank you Shed :)
Unicorn bud! :green_heart: :hookah:
🥰 Thank you Otter.

This is coming down tomorrow, or maybe even today! I have itchy fingers.

Back
Top Bottom