Sorry, the Olympics were on!
1723502971567.jpeg
:love:
Until they really slow down drinking, along with macro trich shots.
So about ten days then? :p
Timing the drought the first time you grow it is always a guessing game. 14 days before chop gives you time to drought and rescue if you go that route. Normally I'd start from fully watered but with your cool temps and high RH I'm not sure that's the best idea.
I think I won't do it this grow. I don't feel confident about it yet.
Absolutely. And at 70% RH you could have a fan on them 24/7 and not over-dry them. so pointing one at the space under the skirt would be a good idea. Botrytis grows in cool temps and high RH. Source
😬
Dat butt-pat in the opening seconds doh. :laugh:
:laugh:

Thank you Shed :)

I'm enjoying the MAC that I've been sampling. :) It will taste good when cured, I can tell that already.:love:🤠 So far it's both a head and body stone.:hmmmm: It's in the head for sure at this moment of cure, which isn't too far along.🙄 Kinda like you look mostly normal, but you feel like you might be drooling on yourself.:hmmmm::oops::cheesygrinsmiley: The eyes are a dead give away too.🙄:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Highya Carmen,

I think I read somewhere that excess calcium will lock out nitrogen. If that's correct, do you suppose that's what is happening? Stellar grow, otherwise!! Happy Smokin'

Looks like it was potassium.

Looking great Carmen & getting close to the end
Thanks Con, yes they're getting there. I still have no idea how much longer to expect them to go though lol.
Very nice. 🍋
Thank you Keith.
They are aromatic!
I'm enjoying the MAC that I've been sampling. :) It will taste good when cured, I can tell that already.:love:🤠 So far it's both a head and body stone.:hmmmm: It's in the head for sure at this moment of cure, which isn't too far along.🙄 Kinda like you look mostly normal, but you feel like you might be drooling on yourself.:hmmmm::oops::cheesygrinsmiley: The eyes are a dead give away too.🙄:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
So a good night time smoke then? I'm hoping to find something to replace my Red Russian which I find hard on my chest, but which puts me to sleep nicely after a few pipes.
Looks like it was potassium.
Thank you Bode. Yes. Earlier in the grow I was treating a potassium deficiency on this plant. There is some leaf damage but that is different from the fade though, which I'm now satisfied is normal senescence.
Looking Good Miss Carmen😍🥰. How are the trichs on that blueberry? She's fading nicely.
I need to scope that plant properly Gee. I love the fade too :)
Too bad it fades yellow like my favorite Durban does. It would be nice if it went purple or red. There's still hope for some showy autumn colors on the other two😎.
My previous Blueberry also faded yellow come to think of it.
I bet your dining room smells delish!
It sure is potent 🥰

How are the trichs on that blueberry? She's fading nicely.
Here ya go. These are the Blueberry auto today. I tried to focus on calyxes and I think I got a good mix of trichomes here. The ambers are mainly on sugar leaves I think. The hairs are mostly brown now.
DSC_9098-Edit.jpg
DSC_9104-Edit.jpg
DSC_9106-Edit.jpg

Red Mimosa XL auto

I want a lively daytime smoke. I wonder if this can be it? Sweet Seeds describe it as indica dominant (59 %). It is a cross between Sweet Mimosa XL, Red Strawberry Banana and Ruderalis. This is from the seed bank: "It has a lively, relaxing effect, while also stimulating the imagination, communication skills, and creativity." I don't want too much amber on this plant.
DSC_9117-Edit.jpg
DSC_9123-Edit.jpg

Wow beautiful pictures Carmen😍 I wish I could take good pic's.

They all look, to me at least, for how I like them, to be in the window for harvest, but I like mine a bit on the early side.

I'm not a fan of too much amber, I prefer clear to milky. Thats the beauty of home growing, you get them how you want them. Getting close😊

Are they close by the calendar/breeders recommendations?

Wow beautiful pictures Carmen😍 I wish I could take good pic's.

They all look, to me at least, for how I like them, to be in the window for harvest, but I like mine a bit on the early side.

I'm not a fan of too much amber, I prefer clear to milky. Thats the beauty of home growing, you get them how you want them. Getting close😊

Are they close by the calendar/breeders recommendations?
Hey Gee. I was also thinking of chopping now / soon. I was thinking of taking the Red Mimosa XL first, followed by the Blueberry and leave the MAC#1 to get some amber. They are all at the right place on the calendar too. Thank you for the compliment about the pics. I think you take wonderful pics!

Back
Top Bottom