I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost - Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow SIP/SCROG

Sorry side tangent…

I love my Michael Crouch glass that I got so much I ordered another!! And it’s fucking sick!!

Going to save its first smoke for my first some of this grow :)

IMG_3861.jpeg

IMG_3862.jpeg

IMG_3863.jpeg

IMG_3864.jpeg
Looks heavy/thick!! I like the colors too!! 😎✌️🎶

Thanks Tra!

Was was thinking of entering in one this month.

Can’t do plant of the month, well because it’s hard to tell one from the other :)

Might try and get one in for pic of the month at some point :)
I know what you mean. :hmmmm: 🙄

I'm the same way. I've given away way more herb than I've ever smoked. But for those who act entitled. Two words: Fuck Off!! The people who are helpful/grateful are more than welcome to my herb. Never been stingy with it. But over the years I've definitely seen more than a few fake people. Eh.... You'll have that.
That's the little red hen scenario. I think that's my next tattoo. A little red hen sitting on a bed of cannabis leaves n seeds.
Yeah it's funny how when then harvest happens people just appear outta nowhere expecting a handout. Otherwise they be ghost. "Get to stepping.." I do got love for those who will willingly listen to my boring weed talk thats completely alien noise to them..lol..I'll stop rambling. I gotta catch up....I'm sooo far behind.

Day 101 - Vegged for 56 - Day 16 of flower:

Ok I’m calling stretch as over, though there might still be a little of height still to be put on the tops I looked at yesterday did not have any growth today.

I am also seeing a big difference in flower development so they got jumped up to the final level of nutes today.

Aroma has changed. Still a bit of sweetness to them, have picked up some lemon and a bit of diesel.

VPD averaged at 1.22 so a tad low in the last 25 hours with the extreme low, as usual that last 30 mins just before lights on at 70.8° and 58.2% rh with that VPD being 0.89 so not great. Luckily it is for a very short period and then jumps to 80° and 52.2% RH at a 1.41VPD 15 mins later :)

And actually the decrease in my daily average is because it’s cool here today and I had the tent door wide open for 30 mins and there was a huge temp drop LOL.

Todays pics I got some of the frost starting to show up a little here and there.

IMG_3869.jpeg

IMG_3870.jpeg

IMG_3871.jpeg

IMG_3872.jpeg

Day 121 - Vegged for 56 - Day 17 of flower:

What a day! Took the kids to the Mississippi to go fishing, only got 1 small walleye between the 3 of us but we had a blast!

Ladies are looking good today, not a ton of change from yesterday. They are still chugging through about a gallon a day of feed.

Flowers are looking good and excited to watch em grow :)

Well short and sweet today, steaks going on the smoker, sherlock getting filled, nice bottle of Chimney Rock cab to open and night cap with a good ole' Minnesotn' back yard fire

Oh a got a shot of their "underskirts" and you can see all of the dead stuff under there...

What a day! Took the kids to the Mississippi to go fishing, only got 1 small walleye between the 3 of us but we had a blast!

Ladies are looking good today, not a ton of change from yesterday. They are still chugging through about a gallon a day of feed.

Well short and sweet today, steaks going on the smoker, sherlock getting filled, nice bottle of Chimney Rock cab to open and night cap with a good ole' Minnesotn' back yard fire

Oh a got a shot of their "underskirts" and you can see all of the dead stuff under there...

Everything looks great and healthy. Sounds like it's been an awesome weekend. Your Saturday is exactly how I wish all my Saturdays would go haha send me some of those solid weekend vibes.

Priceless memories fishing with the kids I love it. I can remember my daughter catching a nice largemouth bass on her Barbie pole many moons ago. Glad you had fun with the kiddies.

Everything looks great and healthy. Sounds like it's been an awesome weekend. Your Saturday is exactly how I wish all my Saturdays would go haha send me some of those solid weekend vibes.
Here you go @g-one-three
IMG_3880.jpeg

Priceless memories fishing with the kids I love it. I can remember my daughter catching a nice largemouth bass on her Barbie pole many moons ago. Glad you had fun with the kiddies.
Oh yeah! We’ve done LOTS of fishing, though this is only our second time this year. It’s also our first year without a boat in about 6 years….. shore fishing just isn’t the same.

Still great memories!

Day 122 - Vegged for 56 - Day 18 of flower:

What an amazing weekend! River fishing yesterday and restaurant on a lake today with great friends! I love late summers in MN!!

Anyway on with todays update.

I am noticing something on the top leaves and don’t know if they are too close to the light or my fans are too strong. But the leaves are turning down.
IMG_3898.jpeg
IMG_3897.jpeg

The fans are pretty strong there but those tops are also pretty close to the lights so I’m not sure what the issue is there?

Other than that they are cruising right along!!

IMG_3895.jpeg
IMG_3896.jpeg

VPD over the last 25 hours has been a little low averaging at 1.15 and has had bigger swings.

Looking at the last 7 days though the avg was 1.25 so not too shabby :) with the goal being 1.3.

Well that’s about it for today donchya know. And in case you don’t know, I ain’t afraid of no ghosts!!!!

if you're worried about the leaves I'd raise the lights a bit, unless the leaves closest to the fan show the most downturn. Do the fans oscillate?
Yeah it seems to be closest to fans but also the closest to the lights LOL. So hard to tell.

Or maybe turn down the lights briefly and see if that improves things.
Dehydration could be combination of both - what’s RH? If reasonably low try Azi shut light, followed by a small bowl of water in front of fan, if temp high add a lil ice to bowl and so on…

I might just raise the lights up a tad and see if it helps. I can also raise the fans a tad as well
I’d personally start with Azi’s idea first for a quick ruling followed by backing off fans if no difference.

Day 123 - Vegged for 56 - Day 19 of flower:

They are certainly focusing on building their buds now!

I made it through stretch!!!!

Tent is smelling amazing! A little spicey note to the nose I noticed today. They seem to be doing fine with the change up in nutes so far, will continue to watch them.

It’s warmed back up here and windows are getting shut and AC back on!

I am also thinking that the down turn in the leaves is from the fans. I’m going to adjust them tonight.

Ok off to the bus stop for the little ones.

IMG_3906.jpeg

IMG_3905.jpeg

IMG_3904.jpeg

I get windburn on ever indoor grow, 🙄 almost exclusively on the leaves closest to the fans.:hmmmm: Yours don't look windburnt to me.
Ok good to know! Has to from the lights then. I will raise ‘em up a tad :)

Back
Top Bottom