I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost - Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow SIP/SCROG

Was $80 usd for 2 5 gallon set ups with air and pumps for drip. Can’t beat that to play with hydro and see if it’s for me or not!

Edit:

I see @VIVOSUN has a 4 5gal set up for $113! So there are good options out there!

If two old leaves growing in the dark look like that and that's it, I don't think it's a warning. :)
IMG_7384.jpeg

And just kidding. When it comes to Professor Shed and growing, I agree with most things he says lolling!

This is amazing!!!
And it’s still no where near as amazing as what the old dude does for this forum. I’m so bummed he’s taken himself out of the contests this year. If there is any one member who deserves that title, it’s the old boy Shed.

And it’s still no where near as amazing as what the old dude does for this forum. I’m so bummed he’s taken himself out of the contests this year. If there is any one member who deserves that title, it’s the old boy Shed.
This is SO TRUE! I tried nominating him and Renee told me he isn't interested!! It is member's like him that keep me and so many others around and make this place so freaking amazing! Such an amazing group of individuals I have stumbled across here at 420Mag and I could not be happier about it!

Not to mention I would be growing shit weed as well LOL

EDIT:

Has me thinking maybe its time for some new Life Time Achievement awards :)

This is SO TRUE! I tried nominating him and Renee told me he isn't interested!! It is member's like him that keep me and so many others around and make this place so freaking amazing! Such an amazing group of individuals I have stumbled across here at 420Mag and I could not be happier about it!

Not to mention I would be growing shit weed as well LOL

EDIT:

Has me thinking maybe its time for some new Life Time Achievement awards :)
He’s so selfish! It’s all about what he wants. What about what we want?!

Lolling!

Yeah he ticks every box that’s fo sho. My grow style is very similar to his. The schelping. When I first joined I was told you can’t grow using both sun and lights. You have to choose one or the other. Yeah nah, you actually don’t. You can have both.

He’s so selfish! It’s all about what he wants. What about what we want?!

Lolling!

Yeah he ticks every box that’s fo sho. My grow style is very similar to his. The schelping. When I first joined I was told you can’t grow using both sun and lights. You have to choose one or the other. Yeah nah, you actually don’t. You can have both.
Too much work form me! But you both are proof that it works!

And wait a second, I am currently schlepping!!! well Hopefully I am not any more but I have an "outdoor" grow that I have been schlepping frond greenhouse to outdoors....

Day 95 - Vegged for 56 - Day 10 of flower

I’ve fed them almost 4 gallons today between the 2 plants!!!

Hopefully the video works! Not much else to comment on for today other than they are still stretching!

Day 95 - Vegged for 56 - Day 10 of flower

I’ve fed them almost 4 gallons today between the 2 plants!!!

Hopefully the video works! Not much else to comment on for today other than they are still stretching!
Great Video! Love it

Day 97 - Vegged for 56 - Day 12 of flower

Still stretching!! Though it seems to be slowing a bit. Will still keep an eye on how close they get to the lights in case I need to raise them up a bit more.

Looking good and smelling great! Though the smell has not really become really strong yet. I’m expecting that in the next 2-3 weeks :)

IMG_3804.jpeg

IMG_3805.jpeg

I'm really surprised at the stretch even after weaving them in the net. I figured that'd help knock that stretch stuff down a couple pegs haha. Either way they are some big healthy girls and their cruising now.

I'm really surprised at the stretch even after weaving them in the net. I figured that'd help knock that stretch stuff down a couple pegs haha. Either way they are some big healthy girls and they’re cruising now.
I was really hoping to squash the stretch with the net but the stretch has won!!
Beautiful grow.....im so jealous , I can't wait to start my build out!!!
Thanks MJRC! It’s been a task getting them to this stage but here we are pretty much in kick back mode now!

What’s your plans for your build?

I was really hoping to squash the stretch with the net but the stretch has won!!

Thanks MJRC! It’s been a task getting them to this stage but here we are pretty much in kick back mode now!

What’s your plans for your build?
Not sure really...I started the seeds( Blue Dream x Gastro Pop) before the grow.build out which could be over month away....have them.under flouros for now ....will research some.LEDs , have a big ass barn that I may make a make shift grow room with 3 rooms, not finalized, as I have been considering just some tents and plug and play kits, thinking 2 6 plant rooms with a clone/veg space, most likely 3 gallon fabric pots soil mix with bottled nutes....thats as far as I've gotten

Back
Top Bottom