I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost - Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow SIP/SCROG

Can you just replace the bucket with one of identical size? Slip out slip in? Probably a two person operation though given the size of the plants. Then there's the whole net thing. Never mind. :rolleyes:
Sans the net this is exactly what I would do!

I can’t believe the issues I’m having with these damn buckets. I bought a 6 pack of them and all but 2 have cracked on the bottom!!!

Sans the net this is exactly what I would do!

I can’t believe the issues I’m having with these damn buckets. I bought a 6 pack of them and all but 2 have cracked on the bottom!!!
Can you with a little help, slide another bucket over the old one. Doubling them up? :hmmmm: 🤠

Day 90 - Vegged for 56 - Day 5 of flower:

No more random light green leaves so not sure what happened with that one I found yesterday.

Jury is still out on if the liquid flex seal is working. Will take a peak in on that in a bit.

They are just cruising along at top speed at the moment LOL

That’s about it for today!

IMG_3760.jpeg

IMG_3761.jpeg

Day 90 - Vegged for 56 - Day 5 of flower:

No more random light green leaves so not sure what happened with that one I found yesterday.

Jury is still out on if the liquid flex seal is working. Will take a peak in on that in a bit.

They are just cruising along at top speed at the moment LOL

That’s about it for today!

IMG_3760.jpeg

IMG_3761.jpeg
That’s plenty for today! Great job managing the canopy…

Day 91 - Vegged for 56 - Day 6 of flower:

Still Truckn’ buds are starting build and the stretch continues. I’m not leaving the light as 1 hour pre lights off and they are still reaching for the light so I might actually bump it up!

They are looking pretty good and it appears the liquid flex seal is working for the time being….

IMG_3767.jpeg

IMG_3768.jpeg

IMG_3769.jpeg

IMG_3770.jpeg

IMG_3772.jpeg

All looking good right! That’s what I thought until I found these 2 leaves…
IMG_3773.jpeg

I need to actually to another slurry and see where my media PH landed….

The plants look healthy and it’s just these few leaves on the “bottom” of the plant, bottom being where the leaves start and not the actual bottom :)

Day 91 - Vegged for 56 - Day 6 of flower:

Still Truckn’ buds are starting build and the stretch continues. I’m not leaving the light as 1 hour pre lights off and they are still reaching for the light so I might actually bump it up!

They are looking pretty good and it appears the liquid flex seal is working for the time being….

IMG_3767.jpeg

IMG_3768.jpeg

IMG_3769.jpeg

IMG_3770.jpeg

IMG_3772.jpeg

All looking good right! That’s what I thought until I found these 2 leaves…
IMG_3773.jpeg

I need to actually to another slurry and see where my media PH landed….

The plants look healthy and it’s just these few leaves on the “bottom” of the plant, bottom being where the leaves start and not the actual bottom :)
Flexseal to the rescue. It's cool you flipped them about the same time as I flipped mine. It will be fun to compare their progress. Looking good!

Day 92 - Vegged for 56 - Day 7 of flower:

Stackin’ and packn’ LOL well not really yet but they are developing!!

Not much to say today so here are some pictures:)

IMG_3777.jpeg

IMG_3778.jpeg

IMG_3779.jpeg

IMG_3780.jpeg

They are getting close to the lights and they will need to be raised tomorrow.

Flexseal to the rescue. It's cool you flipped them about the same time as I flipped mine. It will be fun to compare their progress. Looking good!
Yeah the flexseal seems to be working. I put it on THICK and it’s still not 100% set 72 hours later!
Nice flower picture. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Thanks I can wait to watch these ladies develop!
If two old leaves growing in the dark look like that and that's it, I don't think it's a warning. :)
I was hoping to hear someone say that!!! Tops and mid looks really healthy. And the canopy is thick so it makes sense that this lowers might start to die off!

Day 93 - Vegged for 56 - Day 8 of flower:

Yup, going to have to raise the lights!!!

Buds are building nicely and excited to watch them grow! Seems like things are progressing well and no leaks from the SIP’s.

IMG_3785.jpeg

IMG_3786.jpeg

That's a beautiful full tent!

Thanks SO it did fill up nicely! Now to watch these buds grow! Hoping to get some of those awesome colas on these that others have seen with PGC but not sure how the SCROG will change that. Don’t think I will get the baby arms some get but still hoping for some big nugs!

Picked up a new Sherlock that came in the mail yesterday :) liked it so much I have a new spoon coming from the same artist :) I’m going to save that to be used the first time with some of this PGC when it’s done curing.

IMG_3783.jpeg

Buds are building nicely and excited to watch them grow! Seems like things are progressing well and no leaks from the SIP’s.

IMG_3785.jpeg

IMG_3786.jpeg

Thanks SO it did fill up nicely! Now to watch these buds grow! Hoping to get some of those awesome colas on these that others have seen with PGC but not sure how the SCROG will change that. Don’t think I will get the baby arms some get but still hoping for some big nugs!

Picked up a new Sherlock that came in the mail yesterday :) liked it so much I have a new spoon coming from the same artist :) I’m going to save that to be used the first time with some of this PGC when it’s done curing.

IMG_3783.jpeg
Nice pipe! The Ladies are looking good buddy.

IMG_3785.jpeg

IMG_3786.jpeg

IMG_3783.jpeg
That's a beauty! We have a spoon with similar art. I wonder if it's from the same person?
Big buds are nice. Mine were all medium as I went with a manifold. All nice and dense and wait until you get into it! :woohoo:

That's a beauty! We have a spoon with similar art. I wonder if it's from the same person?
The guys name is Michael Crouch and it looks like he has stuff available through several spots.
Big buds are nice. Mine were all medium as I went with a manifold. All nice and dense and wait until you get into it!
Yeah this more or less what I’m expecting to see with mine is medium size! Sounds like the smoke on them is good too :)

The guys name is Michael Crouch and it looks like he has stuff available through several spots.

Yeah this more or less what I’m expecting to see with mine is medium size! Sounds like the smoke on them is good too :)
Just found his stuff.....Great looking pieces. Christmas may come early.

Day 94 - Vegged for 56 - Day 9 of flower:

So had to raise those lights today! Had a leaf that was showing some heat stress/damage so I raised them up. Bumped the lights up in power as well and at an avg of 47 DLI. I will keep an eye on them and see how they respond.

The stretch continues and fingers crossed I have the head room for them!!!

I also made a spur of the moment purchase last night and bought that new @Mars Hydro DWC set up they have! It’s super affordable and I’ve wanted to get into hydro again. So the next grow is going to be a SIP and DWC grow woot! Should be fun!

Ok on to today’s pics:
IMG_3787.jpeg

IMG_3788.jpeg

Looking forward to watching The ins and out of DWC. I have no idea what that's all about.

Your girls are looking good.

I think the Blue Sunset Sherbert stretch is winding down...fingers crossed and the Purple punch is short enough that the stretch should not be a problem.

Happy Labor day KeOncp

Looking forward to watching The ins and out of DWC. I have no idea what that's all about.

Your girls are looking good.

I think the Blue Sunset Sherbert stretch is winding down...fingers crossed and the Purple punch is short enough that the stretch should not be a problem.

Happy Labor day KeOncp
Yeah have some reading to do on DWC but from what I’m gathering it’s pretty straightforward. Mix up your nutes, ph them and into the bucket they go. Rinse and repeat as needed. It’s about as simple as it gets, in theory :) I think it will be fun to run the 2 growing methods side by side. Who knows I might even just do the whole grow as a DWC and switch back to SIP for the summer grow as I’m worried about humidity levels with DWC during the summer.

Good to hear about your plants, they are looking great over there!!

Back
Top Bottom