Does the cod have specific vitamins and minerals that other fish don't? I use a fish hydrolysate but I don't know what kind of fish they use to make it. It was quite difficult to find this one locally. I used it for the first time in my last grow and I was very happy with it.

I see that is available on Amazon. When would you use this product?
I can only speak for what I've done and that has been to use lightly when they are seedlings and increase through veg , and am.sure okay into stretch but I have never used for stretch or flower personally.....and I've only used as a boost to help facilitate faster healthier growth early on

Ah Azi forgive me for getting to this so late. I think once I have established the fact that I can consistently grow autos well, I will want to start introducing new tweaks and will look at getting the right gear for brewing proper teas.
Ha! No worries. And Happy birthday from me.

Here's some of the highlights...

Auxins: typically associated with rooting gels. Low doses stimulate root growth, high doses stimulate ethylene production.

Cytokinins are known to promote cell division in plant roots and shoots

Gibberellins are known to elongate internodes on plants.

Enzymes are large molecules that speed up chemical reactions inside cells.

Barley is high in enzymes and gibberellins which are growth promoting and many vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients. Principally applied in order to establish and maintain the enzymes in the substrate where they help to digest dead roots and improve nutrition uptake. Some of these enzymes, especially chitinase, have been shown to have an inhibiting effect on fusarium wilt.

Alfalfa is perfect for the transition between veg and flower as it is a powerful plant stimulant, most importantly triacontanol a powerful growth hormone. Helps maintain close internodal spacing and increasing of root mass. Very powerful, use at half strength.

Corn is very rich in cytokinins, a plant growth hormone which promotes lateral budding, branching and development of thicker stems. Can be used at twice strength to control height resulting in really squat, bushy plants.

Legumes contain high concentrations of auxins which makes a great rooting stimulant.

Sunflower is known to be high in phytohormones.

Auxins: typically associated with rooting gels. Low doses stimulate root growth, high doses stimulate ethylene production.

Barley is high in enzymes and gibberellins which are growth promoting and many vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients. Principally applied in order to establish and maintain the enzymes in the substrate where they help to digest dead roots and improve nutrition uptake. Some of these enzymes, especially chitinase, have been shown to have an inhibiting effect on fisarium wilt.

Alfalfa is perfect for the transition between veg and flower as it is a powerful plant stimulant, most importantly triacontanol a powerful growth hormone. Helps maintain close internodal spacing and increasing of root mass. Very powerful, use at half strength.

Corn is very rich in cytokinins, a plant growth hormone which promotes lateral budding, branching and development of thicker stems. Can be used at twice strength to control height resulting in really squat, bushy plants.

Legumes contain high concentrations of auxins which makes a great rooting stimulant.

Sunflower is known to be high in pytohormones.
That that right there that's what I was trying to find .......thanks for the info Azimuth

Barley is high in enzymes and gibberellins which are growth promoting and many vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients. Principally applied in order to establish and maintain the enzymes in the substrate where they help to digest dead roots and improve nutrition uptake. Some of these enzymes, especially chitinase, have been shown to have an inhibiting effect on fusarium wilt.

Sunflower is known to be high in phytohormones.
Thank you. I will book mark this and when I go that route I will have a starting point.
Thank you Granny420! :passitleft:
Hi Carmen, am I too late for a spot on the couch? I want to tag along for this one.
Never too late RR, always a spot :)

Happy belated birthday Carmen. Have a great day.
Thank you RR
Belated birthday wishes from me too 💝 ,, yes time is precious 🤙
Number 3 :) Thank you
Hey Carmen's not home! Let's party at Carmens :partyboy::party:🎉
I'm here now, let's party!
:theband::party:
I can remember my mother singing this song as she was doing housework, it always amazed us how she could sing like an angel and ten seconds later swear like a sailor
Your mother sounds like she knew how to live, Chris!

:passitleft:

I got a car full of albums on my phone! Lets dance!

Let's! 🥳🥳🥳

I just got back from a rugby game with my son and his girlfriend. It was awesome and our team won.
1725810275865.png

I wonder how my bebes are doing at home without me.... I am pretty sure they're fine! I'll be home on Tuesday. I miss them though!

Party on down, party people! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom