Thank you to Sprout from @Freedom of Seeds, for sponsoring this grow! I am super excited to be growing these strains which are perfect for my creativity! 🎨 (Please see the link to the Freedom Of Seeds website in my signature).

I will be growing two sponsored strains and I have space for a third plant under two 150 W lights on my tabletop.

STRAIN INFO

Strain 1: Cream Mandarin Auto F by Freedom Of Seeds

“Cream Mandarin Auto cannabis seeds are the talk of the town! These little beauties will leave you with a sweet and fruity flavour that’ll have your taste buds begging for more.”

Lineage Cream Caramel Auto x Ice Cool. “The combination of these two strains has resulted in a well-balanced hybrid with a unique mandarin aroma and a potent yet mellow high.”

Effects “Cream Mandarin Autoflower strain offers both a relaxing and uplifting high. It’s perfect for those who want to feel more focused and creative, making it an ideal choice for artists or writers.”

Medical “Cream Mandarin is a medical cannabis strain commonly used to alleviate symptoms of anxiety and stress. It is also known for its effective pain-relieving properties, making it a useful treatment option for individuals dealing with chronic pain conditions like arthritis or fibromyalgia. Furthermore, Cream Mandarin feminised has been reported to help with nausea and loss of appetite in patients undergoing cancer treatments such as chemotherapy. Its calming effects may also assist with sleep disorders and promote relaxation.”

Cultivation “Its short flowering period of only 8 weeks makes it a popular choice for cultivators looking to maximize their yields. When grown indoors from Cream Mandarin cannabis seeds, growers can expect a bountiful harvest of approximately 450-600g/m².”

Flavour “The Cream Mandarin strain boasts a citrusy aroma that brings mandarin oranges to mind. Its flavour is a sweet and tangy mix with creamy undertones, providing a smooth finish. Inhaling the smoke or vapour will unveil fruity flavours that are rejuvenating and delightful. The aftertaste is creamy, lingering on your palate for some time.”

***​

Strain 2: Somango Auto F by Freedom Of Seeds

Lineage Indica-dominant hybrid. It is a cross Jack Herer x Big Skunk Korean.

Effects Energy, creativity and calm.

Medical Relaxation

Cultivation Fast growing at 60 to 65 days expected. Possible 400 to 450 g / m2 yield indoors.

Flavour Mango aroma and flavour.

***​

Strain 3: Blueberry Auto F

Indica leaning hybrid

Seed to harvest 8 to 10 weeks

Reported Effects: Relaxing, Euphoric, Calm, Focused, Creativity

Reported Flavour: Fruity, Sweet, Berry

Terpenes: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Pinene

MEDIUM – I am growing in recycled and amended LOS (living organic soil)

LIGHT - 2 x Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Pro LEDs

This will be my second grow that I consider DLI, the daily light integral, i.e. the amount of usable light hitting the plants every 24 hours.

This table shows the optimal light required for good growth of an autoflowering plant. The higher intensity numbers require CO2. I am aiming for middle of the range.

Clones/Seedlings​
0 - 100 PPFD​
Early Vegetative Stage​
150 - 400 PPFD​
Late Veg/Pre-Flower​
350 - 500 PPFD​
Flowering Stage​
400 - 800 PPFD​
Flowering with CO2​
600 - 1100 PPFD​
Source: 420 Fast Buds

Source: Photone
1723972629935.png

Lighting Plan For The Grow

Week 1 Target DLI is 12 - 200 PPFD for 18 hours

Week 2 Target DLI is 16 - 250 PPFD for 18 hours

Week 3 Target DLI is 20 - 300 for 18 hours

Week 4 Target DLI is 30 - 450 for 18 hours

Week 5 Target DLI is 40 - 600 for 18 hours

Weeks 6 to 9 Target DLI is 45 - 700 for 18 hours

Final Weeks 1 Target DLI is 40 - 600 for 18 hours

Final Weeks 2 Target DLI is 36 - 550 for 18 hours

Final Week Target DLI is 32 - 500 for 18 hours

Welcome to my kitchen and thank you for your interest in my grow :circle-of-love:

Highya Carmen,

Sounds like a great lineup. They're always coming out with new great sounding strains. Love the last run. Glad to see you doing another grow! Have a great day!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Carmen,

Sounds like a great lineup. They're always coming out with new great sounding strains. Love the last run. Glad to see you doing another grow! Have a great day!! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode :) Great to have you here and have a fab day yourself!

Hi Carmen. You inspire me to try growing an auto. Wondering to myself if I can do one outdoors in the mild winters we get here in California. My electric bill will thank me. Great job on the last grow!
Go for it Gid. You can't really lose. I bet you could do it. I'd love to see that. What are the temperature variations there in winter? and, thank you! :)

Go for it Gid. You can't really lose. I bet you could do it. I'd love to see that. What are the temperature variations there in winter? and, thank you! :)
Highs can be up into the 80's, average about 70's I'd guess. Lows can be a little chilly in the depths of winter, average about 50's and maybe a rare frost. Might give it a shot, only cost is a seed or two.

Thank you to Sprout from @Freedom of Seeds, for sponsoring this grow! I am super excited to be growing these strains which are perfect for my creativity! 🎨 (Please see the link to the Freedom Of Seeds website in my signature).

I will be growing two sponsored strains and I have space for a third plant under two 150 W lights on my tabletop.

STRAIN INFO

“Cream Mandarin Auto cannabis seeds are the talk of the town! These little beauties will leave you with a sweet and fruity flavour that’ll have your taste buds begging for more.”

Lineage Cream Caramel Auto x Ice Cool. “The combination of these two strains has resulted in a well-balanced hybrid with a unique mandarin aroma and a potent yet mellow high.”

Effects “Cream Mandarin Autoflower strain offers both a relaxing and uplifting high. It’s perfect for those who want to feel more focused and creative, making it an ideal choice for artists or writers.”

Medical “Cream Mandarin is a medical cannabis strain commonly used to alleviate symptoms of anxiety and stress. It is also known for its effective pain-relieving properties, making it a useful treatment option for individuals dealing with chronic pain conditions like arthritis or fibromyalgia. Furthermore, Cream Mandarin feminised has been reported to help with nausea and loss of appetite in patients undergoing cancer treatments such as chemotherapy. Its calming effects may also assist with sleep disorders and promote relaxation.”

Cultivation “Its short flowering period of only 8 weeks makes it a popular choice for cultivators looking to maximize their yields. When grown indoors from Cream Mandarin cannabis seeds, growers can expect a bountiful harvest of approximately 450-600g/m².”

Flavour “The Cream Mandarin strain boasts a citrusy aroma that brings mandarin oranges to mind. Its flavour is a sweet and tangy mix with creamy undertones, providing a smooth finish. Inhaling the smoke or vapour will unveil fruity flavours that are rejuvenating and delightful. The aftertaste is creamy, lingering on your palate for some time.”

***​

Medical Relaxation

Cultivation Fast growing at 60 to 65 days expected. Possible 400 to 450 g / m2 yield indoors.

***​

Indica leaning hybrid

This will be my second grow that I consider DLI, the daily light integral, i.e. the amount of usable light hitting the plants every 24 hours.

This table shows the optimal light required for good growth of an autoflowering plant. The higher intensity numbers require CO2. I am aiming for middle of the range.

Clones/Seedlings​
0 - 100 PPFD​
Early Vegetative Stage​
150 - 400 PPFD​
Late Veg/Pre-Flower​
350 - 500 PPFD​
Flowering Stage​
400 - 800 PPFD​
Flowering with CO2​
600 - 1100 PPFD​

1723972629935.png

Welcome to my kitchen and thank you for your interest in my grow :circle-of-love:
May i start by saying Carmen you are absolutely amazing! i can't thank you enough for your diligence and your thorough grow journal of our Satdica Bulk Seeds brand! off the charts girl! and hat off! commendable! your the greatest! Thank you sooooo much

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 18.57.47.png

May i start by saying Carmen you are absolutely amazing! i can't thank you enough for your diligence and your thorough grow journal of our Satdica Bulk Seeds brand! off the charts girl! and hat off! commendable! your the greatest! Thank you sooooo much

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 18.57.47.png
Yay Sprout! You're here. Let's grow some weed together :)

Good Morning Miss Carmen of the Future. 😊👊☕️. How's the day treating you?
Morning Gee :) It's lunchtime here now and I'm having a good day so far. How about you? 👊 ☕

STRAIN INFO

***​

Medical Relaxation

***​

Indica leaning hybrid

Clones/Seedlings​
0 - 100 PPFD​
Early Vegetative Stage​
150 - 400 PPFD​
Late Veg/Pre-Flower​
350 - 500 PPFD​
Flowering Stage​
400 - 800 PPFD​
Flowering with CO2​
600 - 1100 PPFD​

1723972629935.png

Sounds like fun. I'm in! :popcorn:

Morning Gee :) It's lunchtime here now and I'm having a good day so far. How about you? 👊 ☕
It's a good day here too. We had a wicked storm last night but it's a blue blazer desert day again today. The garden is loving it.

We had ratatouille from the garden out in the yard for supper, it was awesome😊

Back
Top Bottom