Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

Re: BPN Farmer's Pride Organic Grow - B.C. God Bud/Gods Gift/Blackberry Kush

so I was doing a side by side comparison since day 1 to now, man there is a lot of growth since I brought them home!!! LOL didnt really notice it til I looked at the photos!!! and I thought the Blackberry wasn't really growing, its gotten some new growth!!! and that Gods Gift!!! I forgot it only had 1 full leaf on it when I brought it home!!!

:peacetwo:

Hey Aston,
Is this where you been hiding?
I can see you have been busy in here.
Nice looking little DIY grow setup. :goodjob:
Will be interesting to see the results of your grow.
Looks like BPN put together a nice nute package.
I like the way they break down the feed schedule making each phase of the grow really simple and measured out.

What PH are you using after you mix your nutes in water?
Are you just using your tap water?
What was the total out of pocket cost for your DIY supplies for this grow?
You going to Flower in that same cabinet?

Now that I found you here I will make sure to drop in regularly to visit.
Keep up the good work man...

Oh, and don't forget to send over some sample colas when this is all done.

Don't know how I didn't catch your blue planet journal earlier, but I'm tagging along for the grow. Interested to see how they turn out using bpn, since I plan on getting the organic line :popcorn:

Whats good PT!!!
No worries my good man!!! as long as you made it here!!! glad to see you buddy!!! please feel free to ask any questions you might get about this line!!! I can only tell you what I see in the ladies, but im sure BPN will be right there to kick down an answer as well!!!

to many questions, so I will be answering this in the quote!!!
Hey Aston,
Is this where you been hiding? YES LOL
I can see you have been busy in here. As I always am!!! between the outdoor and this indoor and school!!! very busy!!!
Nice looking little DIY grow setup. :goodjob: Thank You
Will be interesting to see the results of your grow. I know I can't wait myself!!! after this I will be showing another grow from seed instead of clone!!! its going to be so much fun!!!

Looks like BPN put together a nice nute package.
I like the way they break down the feed schedule making each phase of the grow really simple and measured out.

Yea BPN was very very very generous in taking a chance on me!!! I am very thankful of them and that is why along with this journal I opted in to make a video log as well!!! most of the photos here are in the vids as well!!! and with the feeding, there is no, 1/4 strength and ease into it, its already measured out for you to do that already!!! I love the schedule!!! It brought the BK back from yellow to green quickly!!! and the BCGB just said "oh! you want me to go up!!!" LOL

What PH are you using after you mix your nutes in water? The pH comes back at 6.7, the soil is at 6.4 in the BK and GG and 6.5 on BCGB
Are you just using your tap water? Yes tap water, bottled and left uncapped for the night!!! The water comes out at 6.8 tap
What was the total out of pocket cost for your DIY supplies for this grow? DIY setup costed about 100 roughly!!! I know i was 7 bucks under my projected budget!!! thanks to stuff I already had!!!
You going to Flower in that same cabinet? Yes sir!!! I give it a quick scrub down every time I water!!! they get the watering in the bathtub, and while they finish dripping I clean the tubs out!!! clean means green!!!

Now that I found you here I will make sure to drop in regularly to visit.
Keep up the good work man...
I plan on it!!! thank you for the comments and questions!!! I was wondering when the questions were going to start!!! look forward to seeing you in here as well debudman!!!

Oh, and don't forget to send over some sample colas when this is all done.
Tell ya what!!! If i can get BPN here, we'll have to have a pow wow!!! biggo smokin session!!!

for the stoners that took to many hits before reading!!! my answers to debudman is in Bold and in Blue

Hey everybody... Party At Aston's House!!!

big_joint.jpg

Brings back memories.....when I was a teen, we bought a pound of shake for $100 and rolled 3 logs using a large brown paper bag......oh how my throat hurt lol

We always used banana tree leaves left to dry for a few days....my joints were always the life of the party....

I remember rolling up to a drive in movie and twisting an Oz of brown Mexican weed using the old Big Bamboo papers from my old Cheech and Chong album... Then lighting that big bazooka and filling the entire car with smoke so you couldn't see your hand in front of your face (much less the movie) lol .. :)

UPDATE!!!

WEEK 3 new feeding schedule!!! week 3 nutes finally!!! I cant wait to see what happens now!!! here is the feeding amounts for this week!!!
Capture3.PNG

And here are the ladies after fresh feedings!!!
GROUP_26.JPG
GROUP_16.JPG

Gods Gift
GG_22.JPG
GG_15.JPG
GG_31.JPG

Blackberry Kush
BK_21.JPG

BK_11.JPG
BK_4.JPG

B.C. God Bud
BCGB_11.JPG
BCGB_4.JPG

BCGB has 2 leaves that are starting to crisp out??? doesn't look like nute burn, kinda looks like pH issue, but I checked all of them and they all have a pH of 6.4 - 6.6!!! I dont know, maybe it just wants more nutes, maybe the fan has been just hitting those leaves to much??? i dont know

well hope you enjoy the update!!!

Looking Good! I'm waiting for my set of nutes, to run some Purple Kush through, then I'll be starting my own Blue Planet grow journal. Your girls look good, keep up the good work, and THANKS AGAIN BLUE PLANET!! :goodjob:

Looks great Aston.
I wouldn't really freak about 1 or 2 leaves my brotha...
I've heard that even a pinched root can cause things like that.
One little root can be responsible for providing nutrients to one little part of the plant.
If that root gets damaged in some way then it can fail in providing the nutes to one area of the plant. An experienced grower once touched on that subject and it made sense to me. Not sure that is the case here, but again with just one leaf yellowing I would not worry. The rest of the plants look nice and healthy to me.

Looking Good! I'm waiting for my set of nutes, to run some Purple Kush through, then I'll be starting my own Blue Planet grow journal. Your girls look good, keep up the good work, and THANKS AGAIN BLUE PLANET!! :goodjob:

Whats good S1970!!!

First off :welcome: to :420: community and :welcome: to my sponsor journal!!! that sounds great about the nutes!!! and I hope that my journal had some contribution to your thoughts on getting these wonderful, packed with all kinds of goodies, and stinky things!!! I love how the ladies are responding to it!!! Like I have been commenting on the BCGB is just taking off!!! the other 2 had to come back out of flower and back to veg, but they are starting to show new growth everyday now!!!
Which line up did you get??? Farmer's Pride, BlueMax, or Elite???

Hope to see your journal up soon!!! hopefully with your permission I can post up your journal in my BPN Grow Journals Blog thats in my signature!!! everybody that I can find that has a BPN grow growing on is in there!!!

Looks great Aston.
I wouldn't really freak about 1 or 2 leaves my brotha...
I've heard that even a pinched root can cause things like that.
One little root can be responsible for providing nutrients to one little part of the plant.
If that root gets damaged in some way then it can fail in providing the nutes to one area of the plant. An experienced grower once touched on that subject and it made sense to me. Not sure that is the case here, but again with just one leaf yellowing I would not worry. The rest of the plants look nice and healthy to me.

Whats good DBM!!!
LOL i love that!!! anyways that sounds like a great comment!!! never thought of it that way, it really does make sense!!! thanks for checking in!!!

They look like " don't hold me back, where's the light!" .:cheer:

Whats good S2J!!!
Seems to me right now the only one saying that is BCGB!!! My wifey looked in on them yesterday when I was doing the feeding and asked me whats wrong with them??? I looked at her like a look could kill!!! and i said nothing why??? she said well your white widow was taller already by now!!! so i told her, " well my white widow was a rookie and a noob grow!!! it had 1 light bulb!!! a 13 watt at that!!! these are staying compacted because they are blinded by the light now!!! with 208 watts of power beaming down on them!!! they are loving life!!!" then she smirks " excuse me Thomas Edison for asking!!!" LOL it was classic!!!

All this talk about light is making me think more about setting up an indoor grow setup.
I've been reading various articles about closet grows. I would love to setup my small closet as a grow room. I was thinking about just dividing it in half for VEG on one side and Flower on the other. The only thing that bothers me is setting up the electrical. I don't think my elecrical box has anymore circuits :( . How are you with electricity Mr. Edison Aston? :) . I've seen where most just build a simple square box out of plywood and nail all their electrical boxes to it, (Temperature, Humidity, Timers, duplex outlets etc.). Then I guess you just wire everything to a junction box on the back and connect that to your electrical box with romex. Would love to see details of someone who has done that. Anyone have videos, please send.

Now that our outdoor grows are coming to an end, I hate to have to wait till next year to do it again :). Well, at least we have your indoor journals to inspire us Aston.

Back
Top Bottom