Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

Truth Seeker

What strain is it?
2 x B.C. God Bud (God x Hawaiian x Purple Skunk),
1 x Blackberry Kush (Afgani x DJ Shorts Blueberry)

Are they Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
B.C. GB – Hybrid 75%/25% Indica Dominant
BK – Hybrid 80%/20% Indica Dominant

Are they in Veg or Flower stage?
Day 1 (Clones Rooting)

Veg stage... For how long?
4 – 5 weeks, depending on growth

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

soil... what is in your mix?
Supersoil, Perlite, and BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS (Root Magic)!!!

soil... What size pot?
in pellets in humidity dome

Size of light?
DIY fixture
8 x 26 watt 6700k = 208 watts for Veg
6 x 26 watt 2700k and 2 x 26 watt 6700k = 208 watts for Flower

Is it aircooled?
Yes

Temp of tubs?
72/78 (Lights off/Lights on)

RH of Tubs?
80% - 90%

PH of media?
N/A

Any Pests?
None at start

How often are you watering?
TBD

Type and strength of ferts used?
SPONSER BY: :morenutes:Blue Planet Nutrients!!!:morenutes: This grow will have all of Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer’s Pride Organic line up!!! Line up includes 3 part Organic solution FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC GROW (2-1-1), FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC BLOOM (0.5-3-2), AND FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC MICRO. Also, will have the 3 Organic Supplements FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC DARK MATTER HUMATE TEA, FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC K-BUD (0-0-7), AND FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC BIO-JUICE (0.5-0.1-0.6), and along with all that, I will also be trying out the ROOT MAGIC MYCORRHIZAE BIOLOGICAL INOCULUM!!!

Here is the clones in their rooting home!!!

Day 1!!!

B.C. God Bud
SAM_2809.JPG
SAM_2807.JPG

Blackberry Kush
SAM_2808.JPG

And this is what I used as the cloning agent!!!
SAM_2805.JPG
SAM_2794.JPG

:peacetwo:

Re: BPN - Farmer's Pride Organics - Round 2 - fresh start!!!

Subbed in for this one, I just got caught up on round 1 lol. I have had good success taking clones this way.

Hey thanks for jumping in guys!!! it sucks that round 1 went to the shitter!!!! But I am shooting for success this round!!! going to take steps that have worked in my favor already, starting with the soil!!! I am going to be using soil called Supersoil, you can get it at home depot for like 7 - 8 bucks for a 2 cf bag!!! I wont be needing that much this run, I did 5 gallon buckets and all I got were issues, so this time, once they have rooted, They will be going into a Hefty cup!!! (party cups more commonly known as) and then from there I think I am going to transplant to a 2 gallon, if not then a 3 for a permanent home, before they head into flower!!!

the soil mix will have a 25-75 soil/perlite mix, I am also going to throw some of BPN's Root Magic into the soil mix, After seeing what the Root Magic did for the top roots, I think its safe to say the stuff works, so therefore, I will be adding it in to the soil mix, so it is all in the soil!!!

Did somebody call me?....ha sup my man... Ok ima just got all set up and ready to watch this one....goodluck.... Yah BPN ......

ok so today is day 4 rooting!!! still nothing showing through the pellets yet!!! but its only day 4!!! does anyone know how often I am supposed to mist the ladies???

a lil something about them, they are still standing, the 2 BC God Bud clones are doing great still!!! still solid green leaves!!! but the Blackberry Kush??? eh... not so well, they are droppy and yellow!!! don't know if that 1 is going to survive!!!

will do pictures again soon!!!

ok so today is day 4 rooting!!! still nothing showing through the pellets yet!!! but its only day 4!!! does anyone know how often I am supposed to mist the ladies???

a lil something about them, they are still standing, the 2 BC God Bud clones are doing great still!!! still solid green leaves!!! but the Blackberry Kush??? eh... not so well, they are droppy and yellow!!! don't know if that 1 is going to survive!!!

will do pictures again soon!!!

I mist the pellets about 3 or 4 times a day. I also mist the dome, however, I DO NOT mist the clones themselves, this is what has worked for me. I will take the dome off for a hour or so a couple times a day.

good luck on the cuttings bro, hope they show roots for you soon. I know personally when cloning in pellets it would take about 2 weeks until the roots started coming through the cubes. The aero cloner shows roots in 7 days or less.

I mist the pellets about 3 or 4 times a day. I also mist the dome, however, I DO NOT mist the clones themselves, this is what has worked for me. I will take the dome off for a hour or so a couple times a day.

Thanks HMG!!! now do you do it still even when the pellets are still wet? or do you wait til they dry out???

ok so I didn't like that little dome that I have so I went out to walmart and got me a cake!!! LOL have you ever gone to a birthday party and noticed that when you order a cake from the bakery, they give you a free humidity dome and tray!!! its what covers the cake!!! so I have that now for my babies!!! I also now have my barometer in the dome as well so I know how much moisture is inside with them!!!

ok thanks!!! I was told to not keep them to moist cus roots look for the water, so if they get just a lil dry, roots will happen!!! have you ever had a cutting go yellow???

I have had a couple go yellow when they are starting to push roots out.

Here is a pic of the last clone I took. It was the top of my Blue Cheese mother it showed roots on day 12.
003684.JPG

Hope you don't mind the pic.

Mmmmm, I like cake, just not from Walmart......hope you didn't eat the whole thing. I'm in. I mist the dome when I open it once a day, the soil if it gets dry outside, the clones never......You know it is humid enough if there is moisture condensed inside the dome. Domes that are too large can be an issue with only a few clones.

Astonrrrrrr.....sup my man.. Did somebody say cake?.....how dare you!.....anyways my last two clones that yellowed completely I lost.....I've have had mucho yellow leaves or two who hasn't.....they always made it... So hang In there.... It's much easier when they are mature huh?.... "ohhh I see alittle of this today or that"!.....babies though?...we just have to patiently watch while they are on a life support system... goodluck :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom