DSCF01955.JPG
Omrita Rx3
DSCF02025.JPG
The regular seed gang
DSCF02083.JPG
DSCF02112.JPG
DSCF02102.JPG
DSCF02092.JPG

I am liking the bags , they work much better than cups.

Soon the regs will sex, then the breeding operations begin . I have Omrita Rx 3 x Peru #2 that I want to back cross with the Omrita Rx 3 currently flowering, hoping for at least one male from those .
All that action will happen in my breeding journal. So glad to have that rolling again.
:peace:

I am also using some nursery grow bags, I am very pleased with them because of how cost-effective they are! Can't wait to see your garden flourish again, it must be a great garden to wander from plant to plant and admire the beauty. Looking real good so far! :thumb:

:Namaste:Today I harvested a good portion of the Omrita Rx, she is going back to veg . I also treated the reg seed plants with SNS soil drench , second treatment for them. I put the outdoor ACDC into the ground and harvested some flowers form her too,back to veg . Dug some holes in prep for treatment. This season should be stellar. My students are ready to be responsible for more than 3 plants and will be growing some bigger bushes this year as well . A mental :high-five::cheesygrinsmiley:

Stellar indeed my friend! :yahoo:

I've also recently applied two SNS-203 treatments to my recently potted plants, I make a small solution of it and spray it onto the top layer of the soil. It's works like a damn charm, a very good product! :)

Hey Smoke been awhile. Glad to see your still cranking out some meds there. You know if you looking into CBD's, I haven't read your journal so maybe you know already and I'm putting my foot in my mouth, HighTimes had a piece in it about Raphael.
18% CBD and .8 THC. Little girls are looking great. Seems your going to be pretty busy this year. Keepem Green

Hey Smoke been awhile. Glad to see your still cranking out some meds there. You know if you looking into CBD's, I haven't read your journal so maybe you know already and I'm putting my foot in my mouth, HighTimes had a piece in it about Raphael.
18% CBD and .8 THC. Little girls are looking great. Seems your going to be pretty busy this year. Keepem Green

Hey Norcal, CBD rich strains are growing in my mother room right now! :high-five:ACDC 15% to 20% cbd with a very low .5 to .8 THC, and Omrita Rx3 about 10 % THC and 10% CBD. I crossed Omrita Rx 3 with a land race Peruvian #2 (Rojo) two years ago. Last year I grew some out and it was divine:drool:, like sweet lemon skunk in smell and flavor, balanced in its high:yummy:. I have a bunch of sprouts this year of that cross. Looking for a good female and male. The Omrita has a tendency to purple up in the cold, and tastes like candy. The Peruvian turns red as the sun destroys the chlorophyll and tastes like lemons. This year I am going to take samples to Harborside and get them tested.:)

Spent some time in the garden, planted zucchini, an early girl tomato, and 12 sequoia June bearing strawberries. My sunflower /Thai chilli mix is sprouting . Sunflowers and peppers together, why ? No reason, just trying something new.
I placed 10 of the strawberry plants very close to where my cannabis will be planted. This will give the buds a sweet smell and taste of strawberry.:slide::slide::slide::cheesygrinsmiley:time for a break
:tokin:

Spring is in the air. I just ordered my seeds for the veggies off the net today. I do envy your seasons down there. For the fun of it, my flower room is full, so I threw one out back to see if I can get a spring harvest up here. I know I use to do it down there but time will tell. I don't want all the work of having to cover my greenhouse right now with some light depravation. I'm getting alittle old and tore up from the floor up to be doing to much but I'll try one anyways. My strawberries are starting to 'green' up out back. GL with the garden.
Keepem Green

Sounds awesome...the smells. It will be mud season soon :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste: Blimburn Critical Auto Feminized
DSCF02674.JPG
DSCF02684.JPG
DSCF02695.JPG
DSCF02701.JPG
:cheer:
The crate is to block some of the sun. They are too small to deal with all of the sun. But they will adapt soon and grow big fast. Yes those are strawberries:morenutes::morenutes::adore::adore::adore:

The Regular Seed gang is looking good and have adapted to the sun with no burns. Soon I will move them into full sun as they continue to grow and show their sex. Part of what is needed is a rotation every morning. Rotation before and after.
DSCF02896.JPG
DSCF02907.JPG

ACDC in the corner, also a tomato, a rose, and lots of strawberries.
DSCF02711.JPG

Omrita Rx3 Thinking of cutting her off just above the new growth.
DSCF02727.JPG

Her she is as a prop to show the rest of the garden
DSCF02736.JPG
DSCF02742.JPG
DSCF02753.JPG
DSCF02767.JPG
DSCF02772.JPG
DSCF02783.JPG
Now I am off to update my mother room journal. :peace:

Outdoor action update. Today I picked up 21 more strawberry plants (Fragaria chiloensis). That gives me a total of 32 strawberry plants. :high-five:
The cannabis terroir will be complex and fruity this year:yummy:. Yum, plus hella strawberries for pies, and shakes, and jams, and um, right off the plant at the peak of ripeness. :drool:
Other plants I am using for terroir, Nicotiana rustica, Thymus citriodorus, red meillandina rose, Foeniculum vulgare, Melissa officinalis, Citrullus lanatus, . These will not be for every plant,but planted next to specific cannabis plants .
I.E., next to my Land Race Peruvian, which has a lemon smell and flavor, will go the Melissa officinalis, and Thymus citriodorus to bring out the lemon, and give to it some sweetness, Foeniculum vulgare, it will taste like lemonade.
I saw some Vaccinium corymbosum, at my local grocer for 10 bucks a plant, that would really bring out the blueberry in my Blueberry Haze. Yum.
I have other ideas in the mix, and will have it all finalized before I plant my cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom