Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

I wonder how a one plant scrog, in a 2x2 space would turn out...I just tried a method referred to as "Air scrog", whereby you top, of fimm, then tie down the side branches to mimmic a canopy. It's working pretty well so far, but am considering scrog for my next run....
You did a great job here Crower, keep up the good work!!

I wonder how a one plant scrog, in a 2x2 space would turn out...I just tried a method referred to as "Air scrog", whereby you top, of fimm, then tie down the side branches to mimmic a canopy. It's working pretty well so far, but am considering scrog for my next run....
You did a great job here Crower, keep up the good work!!

It would take a while to fill the screen (75% fill) but should give 4 zips at the end, even under enough fluorescent. Top/fim and defoliate to encourage branching.....

damn crower those ladies are looking mighty lovely

im gonna be doin a 4 plant setup similar to this once the new year hits
any suggestions for a new grower?

im currently working on a couple bagseeds learnin the ropes but i just recently planted some nirvana seeds that im plannin on gettin big and usin a scrog

do u think a 2x4x5ft tent with a 400watt hps would be a good setup to try a scrog to maximize yield?

heres the link to my journal i would appreciate it if u could swing by and use those experienced eyes to envision my situation Return Of The Lost Journal

thanks
hashfiend

damn crower those ladies are looking mighty lovely

im gonna be doin a 4 plant setup similar to this once the new year hits
any suggestions for a new grower?

im currently working on a couple bagseeds learnin the ropes but i just recently planted some nirvana seeds that im plannin on gettin big and usin a scrog

do u think a 2x4x5ft tent with a 400watt hps would be a good setup to try a scrog to maximize yield?

heres the link to my journal i would appreciate it if u could swing by and use those experienced eyes to envision my situation Return Of The Lost Journal

thanks
hashfiend

Hey Crower, didn't wanna hijack your thread but figured I could answer this one... Check out my journal, hashfiend, and you will see my 2x4 setup..what I found was to get best lighting for this rectangular tent, 2 x 400w's would be ideal...one would work but to reach the edges, you would need to raise it pretty high, which cuts your intensity down a ton, 400 would work but not for maximum lighting... a 400 seems to be good for a 2.5x2.5' area for optimum lighting...

Hey Crower, didn't wanna hijack your thread but figured I could answer this one... Check out my journal, hashfiend, and you will see my 2x4 setup..what I found was to get best lighting for this rectangular tent, 2 x 400w's would be ideal...one would work but to reach the edges, you would need to raise it pretty high, which cuts your intensity down a ton, 400 would work but not for maximum lighting... a 400 seems to be good for a 2.5x2.5' area for optimum lighting...

thanks alot ice i was gonna try and upgrade my lights to one 600watt but i think i might like ur idea of just adding another 400watt. maybe have one hps one MH until the middle of flower and then go to 2 hps bulbs. kind of a multi spectrum grow until the end when its a race to the finish.

again thanks alot for the info

and crower i dream everynight of growing buds that look as beautiful as yours and most others on this site.:peace:

thanks alot ice i was gonna try and upgrade my lights to one 600watt but i think i might like ur idea of just adding another 400watt. maybe have one hps one MH until the middle of flower and then go to 2 hps bulbs. kind of a multi spectrum grow until the end when its a race to the finish.

again thanks alot for the info

and crower i dream everynight of growing buds that look as beautiful as yours and most others on this site.:peace:

I'd use one HPS and one MH bulb all the way through (don't swap ends).....I put money on it that you like the MH buds better

this is awesome amazing info comin from everywhere

thanks for all the tips
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Sorry Hash for the late response been tied up with the grow and work I appreciate all the comments bro as for your setup 400w would work perfect in my books I'd take Icemud's advice since her pretty much already answered lol which was very nice :thumb: as for bulbs I plan to use MH for Veg instead of using the HPS all the way..One thing I learned about using Scrog is you have to have lots of patience but so far my ending result is awesome I plan to build another scrog to attach to the one I have...Ill follow along with your grow any advice I have I'll throw my 2 cents in good luck an safe growing :Namaste:

Hey guys so I harvested all the ladies up weigh in just a little over a pound and a half Boy how I love this Screen setup will be sticking with this method for some time my next grow which is Pineapple chunk from Barney farm seeds Ill be adding an additional 2nd scrog for more support this time cant wait to see this enjoy the pics BPN ROCKS!!!!!

Using a 600W MH yes I finally switched bulbs instead of HPS for the veg cycle lol thanks guys...Corey thumbs up to you nutrient line love it brother

021178.jpg
012330.jpg
017215.jpg
022139.jpg
05725.jpg

Back
Top Bottom