Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

Crower!!! Your forest is starting to really bling!! lol! Really nice job on the grow so far and really happy to see another successful organic grow!!!

One thing that is debatable but you may want to consider in your next 2 weeks is lower fan defoliation. It was suggested to me on my last grow to remove most large fans below the 4-5th set down from the top...and this was by a dude who always grows some of the best smoke I've tasted... I know I have read both yes and no about defoliation, but to me it seemed to make a large improvement in amount and size of lower bud development..

Also you may want to try supercropping a few of your tops/cola's....I did this around day 30 in my last grow and the buds that were supercropped were much larger than the cola's and secondary buds on the non supercropped ones...

Great job either way and can't wait to see how they fill in and ripen for you!!

I should be flipping 12/12 within the next week or 2... :)

Also...
Blue Planet Nutrients!! rep+ on posting the details on organic growing!!! Great information!!

Thanks Sisco wait till you see the girls now enjoy everyone 5 weeks 2 days into flowering stage
24712.JPG
24017.JPG
24212.JPG
24412.JPG
24114.JPG
24515.JPG
24612.JPG

I just flipped back and forth between your last grow and this one, at the same timeframe and wow...way more large cola's with less plants!!! Very nice Crower!!! That Scrog really worked out well for you!!! Can't wait to see these ladies pull in for the checkered flag!!!

seems like only yesterday they weren't even to the top of the lower SCROG, and look at them now. They're all grown up. Looking very nice Crower!

Thanks Steve yes I realized you have to be very patient with the scrog lol I'm going to need all the advice from you guys with this Hydro this coming grow still deciding if I want to attempt that route

Amazing this is making me want to scrog so badly very sucessfull scrog brother!

I plan on sticking with this method for a very long time, I plan to add another Scrog screen on top of the lower more support, thanks godspeed glad to hear my grow has influenced others into going this route...Less plants bigger harvest than my last grow way worth it:cheer:

I just flipped back and forth between your last grow and this one, at the same timeframe and wow...way more large cola's with less plants!!! Very nice Crower!!! That Scrog really worked out well for you!!! Can't wait to see these ladies pull in for the checkered flag!!!

Thank you my old friend you are right less plants and got way more large colas all around you weren't joking about them putting on some serious weight Ice hahaha you inspired me to that Scrog experiment from watching your last grow brother...I to cannot wait to see the checkered flag in roughly another 3 weeks :circle-of-love:

Looking great!! That is one stuffed tent!!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom