Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

Well first off....
SS_22812.jpg

We had a storm blow in last night... we had a snowball fight... :thumb:

now back to business...
so guess what showed up today... I was notified last night that it has been shipped, I totally didn't expect it to show up when I woke up...
WR1_22812.JPG
WR2_22812.JPG

And some camera work that I have been working with... these 2 photos, took me 177 different snaps, and a battery drain... but here are the 2 I came out with, what do you all think?

BPN_JD1_22812.jpg
BPN_JD2_22812.jpg

Now all I need to get is the bulb and I will be in business :thumb:

:peacetwo:

lol thats not a storm!lol you would dookie your pants at the 3 foot we got a month ago, and that finally melted off last weekend!! love da shots! this new bpn x jdl strain will be interesting! gotta pop new beans to celebrate!!!:thumb:

FYI, anything in Cali other than Calm, and sunny is a storm. Windstorm, rainstorm, sandstorm, snowstorm, shitstorm. Oh wait, maybe not the latter. I had to get used to it when I moved here. It can be a light drizzle with a little wind, and it's called a storm. An F1 Tornado came last year. It tore up a field and did "Massive damage to crops for almost 1/10th of a mile!" and it was headline news for 4 days. They talked about it on the local TV news for about a week. My thought was, "Heh! Nothing like the F5 that tore the earth apart a mile wide, ripped up highways, and almost completely leveled several towns. Hell, they found a street sign from Nash, TX 85 miles away in Arkadephia, AR. THAT'S a storm!"

All we got in NorCal was rain.
sorry for your luck brotha... we never get snow right here in this particular cut of the mountain... so this was a shock when my daughter came running up to me while I was typing in a journal, and says "DADDY, it's snowing"

I didn't believe her til I got up and seen the snow falling like a volcanic ash from a fresh eruption...

lol thats not a storm!lol you would dookie your pants at the 3 foot we got a month ago, and that finally melted off last weekend!! love da shots! this new bpn x jdl strain will be interesting! gotta pop new beans to celebrate!!!:thumb:
I was thinking about doing a 12/12 grow with it, cus we are so close to the outdoor season, I wanted to use the light before we pack up for the season, and now with plans getting backed up... I have to come up with something, LIKE NOW STATUS...

FYI, anything in Cali other than Calm, and sunny is a storm. Windstorm, rainstorm, sandstorm, snowstorm, shitstorm. Oh wait, maybe not the latter. I had to get used to it when I moved here. It can be a light drizzle with a little wind, and it's called a storm. An F1 Tornado came last year. It tore up a field and did "Massive damage to crops for almost 1/10th of a mile!" and it was headline news for 4 days. They talked about it on the local TV news for about a week.
Aint that the truth... the wifey would be saying, there is a rain storm going on outside, I look outside, it's drizzling....LOL

I was thinking about doing a 12/12 grow with it, cus we are so close to the outdoor season, I wanted to use the light before we pack up for the season, and now with plans getting backed up... I have to come up with something, LIKE NOW STATUS...

the perfect thing would be a few feminized autos, you wont lose 3 weeks of your 12/12 time to waiting on them to be mature enough to start flowers, i have some (soon) that boast a 5 week flower time!! check this out heres the write up
Cream Caramel Automatic
New version of our Cream Caramel autoflowering. Result of crossing our best autoflowering strains with Cream Caramel. Top quality automatic, with dense buds and copious resin production, intense sweet earthy aroma, fast flowering, strong effect and great hybrid vigour. The revolution of autoflowering has come at the end of the flowering plants reach the same resinous and desirable than their sisters autoflowering.
THC: 18%, CBD: 1.6%, CBN: 0.4%
Yield indoor: 350-500gr/m2
Yield Outdoor: 35-100gr/plant
Flowering indoor: 5 weeks
Harvest Interior / Exterior: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 40-90cm

that would defo solve your time constraints, and prolly be pretty fun!!:thumb::high-five:

no no no, that wont work... I don't have a space for the HID now... unless I use the tubs... but then with 600w its going to become an oven in there... even with the intake blowing full blast and the exhaust going too...

Hey there my friend. I just got done reading through your journal, and I like how your not afraid to try new shiz, with only having I think u said 4 grows done. Ive got my mind made up, that Im goin to be tryin a bunch of stuff too. But Im still working on my first grow. And another thing, GDP is my absolute fav too!! I have a lot of pain, and it helps just as good as ANY opiate. But keep up the good work and im subd. Sry so late.:morenutes:

Hey there my friend. I just got done reading through your journal, and I like how your not afraid to try new shiz, with only having I think u said 4 grows done. Ive got my mind made up, that Im goin to be tryin a bunch of stuff too. But Im still working on my first grow. And another thing, GDP is my absolute fav too!! I have a lot of pain, and it helps just as good as ANY opiate. But keep up the good work and im subd. Sry so late.:morenutes:

Glad to have you aboard brotha,

no worries, your not late at all, I plan on many grows after this. :thumb:

Next up is a product review of JD Lighting with BPN Army Joint OPS, immediately following after that, is the outdoor grow. much to come brotha, you only joined in at the beginning.

Whats good mikey420,

Yes sir, I strictly be rocking the BPN Farmer's Pride Organics brotha... I love organic taste in my buds... even outdoor organics taste bomb.

We have a whole army of growers using BPN right now, it ranges from the 2-Part BlueMax, 3-Part Elite (which is the prize package in the contests) and of course my fav, Farmer's Pride Organics. Check out the BPN Army Blog where you can see all the success stories and ongoing stories with BPN. :thumb:

You can't get BPN off the shelves yet... notice I say yet... anyways, you can get a hold of Corey at BPN through email at blueplanetnutrients@gmail.com or send him a PM @Blue Planet Nutrients, he is good people and a god in my book :thumb:

I hope to see you rockin BPN soon brotha, you won't be disappointed.

time for a pix update... I am coming down to the wire... these might be last "alive" photos you will see of my baby GDP... she is getting so close to harvest time... but it is ok, for we are going to bring her back to life... :thumb:

also some shots of the developing seeds :thumb:

GDP
G1_3312.jpg
G2_3312.jpg
G3_3312.jpg
G4_3312.jpg
G5_3312.jpg

Here is the
Super Grand Daddy Haze
GDH1_3312.jpg

Grape Daddy
GD1_3312.jpg

and the

12/12 Seed experiment, so far the only one not popped male...
BS1_3312.jpg
BS2_3312.jpg

the perfect thing would be a few feminized autos, you wont lose 3 weeks of your 12/12 time to waiting on them to be mature enough to start flowers, i have some (soon) that boast a 5 week flower time!! check this out heres the write up
Cream Caramel Automatic
New version of our Cream Caramel autoflowering. Result of crossing our best autoflowering strains with Cream Caramel. Top quality automatic, with dense buds and copious resin production, intense sweet earthy aroma, fast flowering, strong effect and great hybrid vigour. The revolution of autoflowering has come at the end of the flowering plants reach the same resinous and desirable than their sisters autoflowering.
THC: 18%, CBD: 1.6%, CBN: 0.4%
Yield indoor: 350-500gr/m2
Yield Outdoor: 35-100gr/plant
Flowering indoor: 5 weeks
Harvest Interior / Exterior: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 40-90cm

that would defo solve your time constraints, and prolly be pretty fun!!:thumb::high-five:
THC: 18%, CBD: 1.6%, CBN: 0.4%..... LOOK AT THAT CBD CONTENT!
That's what I like about this strain. It's right up there with my GFB in CBD for migrains, but higher in THC as well! Come ooonnnnn PAYDAY! yes, yield is a little low, but hey, I'll just have to clone more, and they're FAST! I wonder if the Photo's are as fast. . . . prolly not, huh?

General,

I have a question for you, if I may. Your GDP. Are you noticing Powder Mold problems with her? My Momma Grandaddy Purple is about to succumb to my frustration at PM about every 3 weeks and go into the flower box so I can be done with her. I'm just wondering if it's an isolated issue, or if it's GPD in general. So in order to find out, I'm polling, trolling, searching the forum here for GDP and PM problems. So far it seems hit or miss, but leaning toward a susceptibility. Your input in this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Private jandre2k3

whats good Private jandre2k3,

I have not had any issues with my GDP having anything, PM, SM, the only issue that I had was in the beginning of her life, she had root aphids which a soil drench took care of. As all of my research has brought to me, the only thing that I have seen that most GDP grows have is the outdoors with Spider Mites... GDP's are prone to them...

As for GPD, I am not familiar with that strain brotha?

always know that when you get PM, it's there for good. I have seen some videos on how to wash it off the plants after harvest...

General Astonr420

whats good Private jandre2k3,

I have not had any issues with my GDP having anything, PM, SM, the only issue that I had was in the beginning of her life, she had root aphids which a soil drench took care of. As all of my research has brought to me, the only thing that I have seen that most GDP grows have is the outdoors with Spider Mites... GDP's are prone to them...

As for GPD, I am not familiar with that strain brotha?

always know that when you get PM, it's there for good. I have seen some videos on how to wash it off the plants after harvest...

General Astonr420

For good, huh? So a biweekly 10% skim milk treatment seems a good treatment for those plagued with PM to keep it from spreading and control the spores. Then clear the area as soon as possible, sanitize everything, and start anew? I.E. Run completely clear of all vegetation wash, rinse, reset get new clones and start over? Is it worth it? Couldn't clones just bring it back in? .....I need to make a quarantine bin, huh? Or (shudder) start everything from seed.

I'm just glad we have a local TGA dealer in town if that happens. Used to be able to get Stoney Girl, and Sanctuary Seeds as well, but the IRS shut that collective down. Why do some people that run these things act shady and bring a worse name to Cannabis?

Sorry~ Tangent...

What you prescribe to eradicate PM in my grow area?

Back
Top Bottom