Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

ok anybody and everybody...

If you have grown out or know someone that did, how long does it take for the GDP to grow out the purple colors... I think that the little leaves that are coming out of the buds are starting to turn, but the just look really dark green to the naked eye... once I get the magnifier over it, it looks purple???

ANYONE?? :hmmmm:

:peacetwo:

Hey Astonr,
Im not sure bro never done a purple before. PLan to, so I want to know and see some new pics of yours if you can bro.:thumb:

If you have grown out or know someone that did, how long does it take for the GDP to grow out the purple colors... I think that the little leaves that are coming out of the buds are starting to turn, but the just look really dark green to the naked eye... once I get the magnifier over it, it looks purple???

Think 12 popped a GDP a few months ago.

From my experience, between 8-10 weeks of flower time is when the color shows... Also, if you can pull cold air in and drop temps to below 60 at night it really brings out the purple.

I'd say if you're starting to see purple with the magnifier, you're about a week and a half from really being able to see it. If it doesn't show in that time, then your cut of GDP requires cold to really bring it out.

No one really touches on this, but I have found that GDP as a whole is a really slow mover. slow to root in cloning, slow to veg up and slow to mature. But it's well worth the time.

Hey Astonr,
Im not sure bro never done a purple before. PLan to, so I want to know and see some new pics of yours if you can bro.:thumb:
:thumb: me likey purple strains, they just look so beautiful with the green and red mix, you will not be disappointed, even the males look sexy!

Think 12 popped a GDP a few months ago.
Thanks GS, I will ask him... :thumb:

From my experience, between 8-10 weeks of flower time is when the color shows... Also, if you can pull cold air in and drop temps to below 60 at night it really brings out the purple.

I'd say if you're starting to see purple with the magnifier, you're about a week and a half from really being able to see it. If it doesn't show in that time, then your cut of GDP requires cold to really bring it out.

No one really touches on this, but I have found that GDP as a whole is a really slow mover. slow to root in cloning, slow to veg up and slow to mature. But it's well worth the time.
You know, I was thinking to myself, "this doesn't look like she is going to be ready for harvest next week..." so between 8-10 weeks huh? well she is on day 48 today... so I figured sometime between 55-65 days would be the general area for harvest... thanks for your input though :thumb:

Astonr, search for Colours of Cannabis. I think you will find an interesting article on the subject of color in marijuana.

Will do, thank you for the suggestion :thumb:

thank you everyone for your input on the color change for GDP or for cannabis for this effect​

:thumb: me likey purple strains, they just look so beautiful with the green and red mix, you will not be disappointed, even the males look sexy!

Thanks GS, I will ask him... :thumb:

You know, I was thinking to myself, "this doesn't look like she is going to be ready for harvest next week..." so between 8-10 weeks huh? well she is on day 48 today... so I figured sometime between 55-65 days would be the general area for harvest... thanks for your input though :thumb:
<snip>

Your magnifier must be stronger than mine, but I DID say, "about a week and a half" lol so it could be two weeks! But yeah, 8-10 weeks, and nighttime temps less than 60f will really make it pop.

Your magnifier must be stronger than mine, but I DID say, "about a week and a half" lol so it could be two weeks! But yeah, 8-10 weeks, and nighttime temps less than 60f will really make it pop.

yea nighttime temps are important just dont make em drop dramatically

The Colour of Cannabis IS a really good article ;)
Yes, yes it is :thumb:

:hmmmm: mine is only a 30x... I am looking to get one of those usb cams for the next one that I want to get...

yea nighttime temps are important just dont make em drop dramatically
Nah I know that, only issue is that I can't get it lower than 67 in there... it is like 45 degrees outside, I have the window open, and it has the fan pushing in the air... but it still can't get it lower still...

i think i might do outdoor this year when i get back from my europe trip

do it brotha :thumb:

I would do an outdoor, but I've been told by the complex that I have to keep it low profile. While it is legal in this state to cultivate for personal use, there are kids and naysayers that live around me. If I get any complaints about it I have one warning (already given) and then I'm out. Yes, my "yard" is fenced in, but still kids can get in, and the landscapers would probably just take a weed-eater to them, anyway.

I would do an outdoor, but I've been told by the complex that I have to keep it low profile. While it is legal in this state to cultivate for personal use, there are kids and naysayers that live around me. If I get any complaints about it I have one warning (already given) and then I'm out. Yes, my "yard" is fenced in, but still kids can get in, and the landscapers would probably just take a weed-eater to them, anyway.

That sounds like those gardeners would get me my first felony... LOL.

Back
Top Bottom