Here are some pictures of the Sharks breath I grew last season. this is the one I crossed my Sour D. x Romulan with. 12 feminized seeds are now in a jar, calling to me. Sprout us!! Guys, I'm seriously.
DSCF00475.JPG
DSCF00455.JPG
DSCF00444.JPG
DSCF00429.JPG
DSCF003912.JPG
DSCF00408.JPG
DSCF00415.JPG
DSCF003811.JPG

She was a fine smoke, unique in flavor, cerebral in high. Looking forward to the results of the cross.:peace:

Just ordered some feminized seeds .These three strains are among my all time faves . Cheese being my all time of all time faves. 2 Cheese , 1 Acapulco Gold(smoked a lot of this is High School:lot-o-toke:), and 1 Trainwreck, which I was lacking last season , missing the wreck. Plus two free feminized seeds Big Bud and AK49 Auto. :thumb:

Warm sunny day, T shirt, cut offs,shades, flip flops, gardening hat, muddy feet, mission accomplished. Treated the plants I moved outside with SNS 209 . Damn fungal gnats, last time I buy dirt from Home Despot. But not the last time I try to grow indoors with soil. I managed it before with soil from my garden and no special treatments. I think the batch of EcoScrizaps I got were not allowed to cook long enough. Shizzy.

A day of blessings. One of the patients I help come over to help put in the 1st log of my modified hill culture. Basically a hole in the ground that is filed with log/s and debris then covered with dirt. My debris for this log is pine needles and fennel. The log will support the land race Sativa Peruvian #1s through the dry summer and cold winter. The debris will ad flavor to the finished product. The log will absorb water and carbon, as it breaks down it will provide nutrients and heat. :peace:

These two, the AcDc and Omrita Rx3 have survived the infestation and treatment. Looking healthy enough to breed. Fingers crossed. Science happening in my mother room. Female pollen on the way. :cheer:
ACDC
DSCF003219.JPG
DSCF002717.JPG

Omrita Rx3
DSCF002523.JPG

A bug I found on the Omrita that looked like a seed at first
DSCF001627.JPG
DSCF001323.JPG

Smoking this Purple Train,mixed (rolled together in a joint)with Harlequin
DSCF000935.JPG

:peace:

Back