Yeah, 7 weeks of flowering so far. So close to the finish and looking good. No spider mites, very little PM(found some on the The White clone) . Worm damage has been minimal so far, the heat wave kicked all my ladies into overdrive. Most tricomes 80%,are cloudy , 10% clear 10 % amber. Now the weather will cool down and my nugs will become dense, as the cooler temps pring out the blues, reds ,and purples.:cheer:

Update action. The drying room is prepped and ready to go. Mothership 1 is a go, Pod one activated, MK Ultra alive and doing fine, awaiting regeneration after flowering , harvest, re-soil and re-pot. Pod 2 open. Mothership 2 is a go, pods 1 and 2 open. Shuttle bays 1 through 4 have been prepped and await lighting. I can fit 4 cutting trays per bay. I am waiting for my outdoor plants that have been selected for motherhood to finish flowering. After harvest dig up, remove soil from roots(using water takes about 4 hours), prune roots, re-pot into a 7 gallon smartpots using ecoscraps for soil, just like the MK Ultra. The ACDC is looking fine. Shes a small one but the buds are filling in nice, very sativa looking, but very leafy. I do hope she is the 20% cbd cutting.

ACDC
DSCF001224.JPG
DSCF001127.JPG
DSCF001318.JPG
she has finished, I just chopped her, she is going into Mothership #2 Pod 1. She already has little sprouts waiting to replace the flowers I just removed. An incredible plant already.
Pod #2 in MS 1 has a cross of Land-race Peruvian Lemon Sativa and Omrita Rx3(last years work) , she was a stout little girl, bringing the lemon smell of the Peruvian dad and the small indica stature of the Omrita Rx3 mom into play . The nugs and cola are denser than the Peruvian and more abundant than the Omrita Rx3. I also have an Omrita Rx3 in a pot that is just finishing flowering . I will have the Omrita, Peru x Omrita, and the ACDC tested at Harborside. They do that on site now for a fee. If these babies are CBD rich, (ACDC should and Omrita be ), then I will go to the next phase. Grow these bitches big and fast. If not then evaluation:lot-o-toke: of the cross will determine its retention.:high-five:

Cool for you Smoke2js! looks awesome.

At this point in the harvest ,6 in ground plants have been cut, trimmed , and hung to dry. Most done by me , the others in the room were amazed at how fast and accurate i made my cuts. I estimate about 4 to 6 oz per plant dry, plus leaves and popcorn. Trimming bud requires a good eye, and no fear of bold cuts. The Scissor hash is smooth like cream soda. :high-five:
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:: :thedoubletake:
the 4 lot o tokes represent the 4 trees i did my self today, could ad another for the two halves as well. I am whooped 24 more plants to go of equall or larger size.

Cheers on the harvest brother, Ive been trimming my ass off lately, takes a keen ability to focus to nicely trim up a helluva plant.
Time for em to dry up! Good growing!:cheer:

today was all about selecting the next and sampling the early before putting the dry ones into jars to cure. Oh and hella Kung Fu movies( actually Kung Fu all the time). I use chi when feeding,treating, watering, pruning, harvesting , trimming,drying and curing. that said k, most of my potted plants have been harvested.:phew: 4 potted plants left , 12 in ground plants left. The ACDC is good and relaxing. My Omrita Rx3 x Peruvian :adore:turned out real good. it is curing in prep for testing, human and machine. My Sour D x Romulan is a two hit, and a why did i take TWO hits weed. The Blueberry , The White, Ogre, and MK Ultra all are great strains and got me hella high for hella days. hell, even the trimmed sugar leaves and fan leaves are wreaking my brain. The Sharks Breath has begun to flower, meh. I'll chop maybe two more trees tomorrow, a Sour D & a cross of Sour D and a G13 hybrid ,and leave the rest to develop full amber conditions. Time to go out and balance the garden, the cutting :sorry:can upset the flow of energy.:Namaste::adore::hug:
:high-five::high-five::high-five:

I am glad you are having a happy harvest. Your garden was/is AWESOME this year!!

Harvested two in pot plants Sour D. x Blue Dream , smells like skunk and sugarcane, also harvested Sour D x Strawberry. Cough ,smells like strawberries and white double trumpet flower, and one in ground the g13 hybrid x Sour d my neongerine, smells like oranges and skunksex. Pooped time for a break and some food.

No more harvesting for a while. Gonna let the rest get amber and fat for that knock out punch. Left to harvest are some in ground, 1 Sour D, 1 Sour D x Romulan, 2 Sour d x Durban(land race), 1 Neongerine (G13 hybrid x Sour D), 2 Strawberry Cough x Sour D., 3 Peruvian #2( land race) x Sour D. , 1 Sour D x Blue Dream, 1 Fairy Hash x Sour D. , in pots are 1 Super Lemon Haze, and 1 sour d. Time to go chill and enjoy the break in hectic work. Mother-ships 1 and 2 are doing well, steady as she goes. Plus I made hella cookies, i will put up the recipe cause its winner, give me a few days for that. Loving the MB2. Seriously guys the Mb2 and all the other stuff that was bestowed upon me, i.e. prize packs. The SNS prize pack has made be a better grower, that and the two years preceding this one. Experience and good tools almost always produce a superior product. I cant say enough good things about the systemic treatment SNS has, works damn good, especially in my soil. I have mushrooms growing in the dirt of a few potted plants. When the conditions are right they bloom, not to worry, healthy mycelium are a key component to healthy soil and better yields. So far from my Romulan x Sour d two plants harvested, 9 oz. . Still waiting on the last one (little Betsy) to finish. I used a minimal water and feeding schedule on purpose to limit the size , after the first year , I decided harvesting a pound and a half at once was too much work. Plus treating, watering, inspecting, meh.This gradual harvest method is working better for me. Be well and safe, I'll be back tonight-ah!

:Namaste:Most of this years 1st harvest is jar ready, and weighs in a few ounces over a lb. . This is after handing out to members 10 oz , 2 oz each as promised, they are happy, me too. The rest of the plants are swelling and smelling phat, yo. Just a few more weeks on the sativa doms. My Purple Fairy is turning purple, on the underside of the leaves first, then the tips. As she finishes she will get dark. All in all, a good season to date and plenty more to come.
I picked up a clone of Blue Cheese x GDP, and 5 Phantom (Cherry Pie x GDP), the Phantom were free. "Say what!?" you say? Yes, free. When I buy clones I always ask if there are some that are on their last legs, these get tossed in the bin at the end of the day. Every now and then I score. Why did i buy a clone? I pulled off too many flowers and leaves for the MK Ultra to re veg, a bad mistake, not repeated, other plants chosen as moms, ACDC, Omrita Rx x Peruvian, have re-vegged. All is well ,and moving along as planned.:peace:

My last Durban x Sour D is ready ,amber through out, also one more Peruvian x Sour D is all cloudy , time for her as well, per patient request. Just made some infused butter 2 sticks of butter to one oz of bud-lets of Sour d x Strawberry Cough ,and 1/2 oz leaf, 2 and 1/2 cups water to get the MB2 to max level. I added 1 tbs of fresh ground cinnamon, cyan pepper, some chia seeds (omegas), some coconut chips and some coco powder to the mix as well. Gonna have some powerful treats with this batch.

Timed my final big,harvest just right, last night before the rain hit, my students however, not so on it. The rain pulled their ladies down, breaking a few branches (they failed to tie up the colas), we harvested in the rain, shook them off and hung them in the drying room. They are still trimming. For this round my harvested branches are drying with leaves on. Besides ,they need the space to trim and remove excess water , and my buds are fine, I inspected them today. Just three in ground ladies to go, my Neongerine, and two Peruvian x Sour d. one of which is hella tall. :high-five:

Update: Most of my harvest is sealed in jars, then wrapped in brown paper, and put in a box. Out of site, out of mind, now the curing process starts. I open them in one month for some Halloween samples, then seal them until thanksgiving, when I will sample again. Then seal till year end holiday season hits, and enjoy.
Early report smoke, (damn I'm high, leaving that mistake). I can give a thumbs up on all my nugs this year, everything is potent. The Romulan x Sour D. , is a knockout, and two hits get the job done. Actually most of the medicine this year is two hit, and long lasting. The aroma winner during harvest so far has been the Peruvian x Sour D, she grew next to a rose bush, a grape vine and tomatoes, all that added to the natural lemon (Peruvian) and sweet sour smell (Sour D.).
Total harvest weight ? About 5 - 6 lbs, we could have got more, sure, but we are very happy with this years harvest. Quality was one of this years goals, we met it.:high-five:
Product assessment: Sierra Natural Science helped me grow a great crop.
How well did the Sierra Natural Science work? No spider mites, and the tiny bit of powdery mold was handled quick style, way to go SNS. I recommend this shit to every one. If you do hydro the SNS systemic treatment may require a longer flush.

Thanks for tagging along, look for my smoke report around October 31st.
Pictures of the harvest and aftermath to follow.
This journal will continue , there is still much to be done in the Magic Garden, raised beds and mini green houses with mosquito netting, for next years crop.:thanks::cheer::cheer::love:

P.S. two ounces total loss from worms and damage from them. Another goal met, minimize loss!!

Back
Top Bottom