Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

yea there is only a select few!!! and I mean few!!! like 4 people few all with their cards as well, know about what I got going on here!!! and thats cus they come over here to. but yea I don't even have the space at this moment for even more than 3 so thats what going to have to work for now, but when I get my new house and I have the garage to grow in. I wont have to worry about space restriction!!! I was thinking about growing up 5 moms in veg, and then cloning off of them!!! so that way I have 5 different strains to grow from!!!

:peacetwo:

yea there is only a select few!!! and I mean few!!! like 4 people few all with their cards as well, know about what I got going on here!!! and thats cus they come over here to. but yea I don't even have the space at this moment for even more than 3 so thats what going to have to work for now, but when I get my new house and I have the garage to grow in. I wont have to worry about space restriction!!! I was thinking about growing up 5 moms in veg, and then cloning off of them!!! so that way I have 5 different strains to grow from!!!

Yeah, I know how that is... I had to sacrifice my entire closet to do what i want. Im also thinking about converting part of my dresser into a stealth cab for my future mothers. If i LST them and keep them in 3 gal pots and i can keep like 4 mothers down there. Tiny mothers at that but as long as they stay bushy and not too tall and i can work with it. My main problem is the money restraint.

yeah the laws suck, but at least you have medical laws, a lot of us live in states that still frown upon it, so until then, gotta do what you gotta do haha

You never know, a few years from now, people will stop blindly following the false facts that get thrown around and start basing things on the facts. I see a bright future for us. Just a matter of time:passitleft:

Yeah, I know how that is... I had to sacrifice my entire closet to do what i want. Im also thinking about converting part of my dresser into a stealth cab for my future mothers. If i LST them and keep them in 3 gal pots and i can keep like 4 mothers down there. Tiny mothers at that but as long as they stay bushy and not too tall and i can work with it. My main problem is the money restraint.

You never know, a few years from now, people will stop blindly following the false facts that get thrown around and start basing things on the facts. I see a bright future for us. Just a matter of time:passitleft:

whats good TOG!!!
Thanks for your thoughts!!! I feel your pain on the money restrains!!! I had to wait 2 months to get my indoor garden setup!!! bought little bits here and there. It sucked the most is when I was building the light fixture, I had the aluminum piping, the cross bar, the y connectors, and the threaded rods, but no bulbs, no chain, and no tubs to hang it in!!! oh and no power plugs yet!! I couldn't stand it, I had a calendar up that I was marking off the days til I got paid so I could go get more supplies!!!

I can't wait for the rest of the country to open its eyes, and see what marijuana can actually be good for!!! you know the boost in the economy that it would do!!! people would get more hungry, so now your bringing in revenue from farming and cultivation. with marijuana being legal, im sure it would make a big impact on the "war" against drugs!!! they would be able to focus more on the "chemical drugs" not our beautiful, 100% organic cannabis!!! how can they hate on it!! when its flowering, even people i know that don't use marijuana, say that the smell that they give while in flowering just seems like a rose. you just have to walk up to it, put your nose into it, and take a big o whif!!! LOL

yeah the laws suck, but at least you have medical laws, a lot of us live in states that still frown upon it, so until then, gotta do what you gotta do haha

No worries TCK, all in good time my good man, we will see it legalize!!! we are so close!!! My dad sits there and watches me with the ladies and says, "back in my hay day, you would have to be always looking over your shoulder, just in case the nosey neighbor called the cops cus they saw your plants and you go to jail! now, look at you, not a care in the world, mixing up your nutes, saying fuck the police, let em come back here!!! heres my rec!!!" LOL I love hearing him say that!!! and then last year we had prop 19 in the ballots, good thing it didn't pass!!!, no im not saying keep it illegal, but they needed to write that better, to many loop holes!!! but it was a step in the future!!! can't wait to see how it turns out!!!

Stay Green my brotha!!!

couldn't agree more, times are definitely changing, just a while for the rest of the country to catch up lol. I'm looking forward to the day I can grow in peace without a care in the world

ok, so there is now a change up in the line up!!! the clones died as you all know!! but now I have germinated 2 seeds. I have Grandaddy Purps and Afgoo now germinated and planted, yesterday, GDP popped out of her soil, and today Afgoo popped out as well now, here is the pix of them!!!

GDP IS ON THE LEFT AND AFGOO ON THE RIGHT!!!
SAM_2920.JPG

GDP
SAM_2921.JPG
SAM_2925.JPG

Afgoo
SAM_2922.JPG
SAM_2923.JPG

What's good TOG!!
I unfortunatly don't have the space for a mom to do my own cloning and growing,. So this is a seed start to finish!!! They are both femminized seeds!!! Both of them came from a hermed mama!!! The 2 afgoo's that I just harvested back in september, came from the same set of seeds!!! The GDP was acquired later from the same grower!!!

Glad you started a new jouranl miss your last one will be following you on this :D
Everyones on the BPN Sooooooo Jellous!!!!

Good Luck!
:peace:

Whats good GS!!!

Hey man, glad to see your here!!! which 1 did you miss??? the other BPN Journal is in my blogs, I have 2 different blogs up right now, 1 consists of ALL BPN grow journals that are out there in the :420: community, and the other Blog consists of my grow journals!!! I just wrapped up the Afgoo's outdoors, and now I have the BC God Bud, Blackberry Kush, and Gods gift are now outside to flower, and now this journal was set up for my first try at clones, NOT SUCCESSFUL!!! but I am continueing this journal because I really don't want to start another journal, so seeing as how this journal is still so young, I am using this journal for the new seeds grow featuring BPN nutes.

Write to BPN and have a chat with him. He is sponsoring me so I get all the nutes I need, he might be able to cut you a deal, and if not, have to seen the prices, its like a deal all in its own!!!

hope to see you around more!!!

Whats good GS!!!

Hey man, glad to see your here!!! which 1 did you miss??? the other BPN Journal is in my blogs, I have 2 different blogs up right now, 1 consists of ALL BPN grow journals that are out there in the :420: community, and the other Blog consists of my grow journals!!! I just wrapped up the Afgoo's outdoors, and now I have the BC God Bud, Blackberry Kush, and Gods gift are now outside to flower, and now this journal was set up for my first try at clones, NOT SUCCESSFUL!!! but I am continueing this journal because I really don't want to start another journal, so seeing as how this journal is still so young, I am using this journal for the new seeds grow featuring BPN nutes.

Write to BPN and have a chat with him. He is sponsoring me so I get all the nutes I need, he might be able to cut you a deal, and if not, have to seen the prices, its like a deal all in its own!!!

hope to see you around more!!!

Yeah i have read some of your work trying to get around the comunity and check out everyones talent.. Just alot of good growers to watch im Subscribed to 75 threads lol alot of reading!

Umm yeah i would love to cut a deal or even buy some BPN but i live in the uk and im guessing for just farmers pride, shipping, import tax.. ect is going to be double the price of the nutrient!

Cant see it being that cost effective i got a little boy so every penny counts! lol

Sad to hear the clones died on you, astonr420! Have you thought about building a DIY aero cloner? It's very easy. If you can make scramble eggs you can make one. ;}
The unit will have 99.9% rooting success, take anywhere between 5-7 days to root.

Glad you start over with some quality strains. Did you say the GDP is from a hermie mom? Keep an eye on that during flowering, the hermie gene could passed on (worse case) but we're hoping it does not show up.

Yeah i have read some of your work trying to get around the comunity and check out everyones talent.. Just alot of good growers to watch im Subscribed to 75 threads lol alot of reading!

Umm yeah i would love to cut a deal or even buy some BPN but i live in the uk and im guessing for just farmers pride, shipping, import tax.. ect is going to be double the price of the nutrient!

Cant see it being that cost effective i got a little boy so every penny counts! lol

Whats good GS!!!
I hear you on the penny stretcher!!! I have 2 of my own and I have to do everything in bits and pieces, it's why I am so happy to have BPN as a sponsor!!! stand up guy Corey over at BPN is!!! im sure he was skeptical about sending me all his nutes for free, but didn't see that I was going to do the youtube or the Blog journals!!! I try to do anything I can to make sure that he makes it in this world with all the other nute companies that already have their feet wet!!! BPN has only been up for a year or 2 now, so everything helps!!! im just glad I can be a part of it!!!
But like I said, write him, he might work with you buddy!!! after all, all :420: community members get discount!!!

Hope all is well!!!

Sad to hear the clones died on you, astonr420! Have you thought about building a DIY aero cloner? It's very easy. If you can make scramble eggs you can make one. ;}
The unit will have 99.9% rooting success, take anywhere between 5-7 days to root.

Glad you start over with some quality strains. Did you say the GDP is from a hermie mom? Keep an eye on that during flowering, the hermie gene could passed on (worse case) but we're hoping it does not show up.

Whats good T12!!!
Yes, I have been thinking about that, in fact, I think it was the last page, that TCK and I were talking about me making a small little aero-cloner!!! cus of space restrictions, I can only keep up to 3 plants inside at 1 time!!! now, seeing as how you brought this back up, I have a question about them!!!
When you go to make the clones, and you dip the stem into the rooting hormone, how does it stay on the stem with the sprayers constantly spraying it off??? and is there something you put in the water, I know not nutes, well maybe a 1/10th of bloom but thats about it!!! but does anything else go into it, or is it just water???

when I take my cuttings, I simply cut them off the plant, cut the side leaves off, and place them in the discs. I don't use any rooting hormones, no nutrients or solutions, it's just plain tap water. I personally don't even ph the water but some do. I have had 100% success so I don't see a need to change what's working for me.

It's more simple than you could ever imagine, the first round I thought for sure it was going to fail, but to my surprise it worked, and has worked every time since, I haven't lost one clone

when I take my cuttings, I simply cut them off the plant, cut the side leaves off, and place them in the discs. I don't use any rooting hormones, no nutrients or solutions, it's just plain tap water. I personally don't even ph the water but some do. I have had 100% success so I don't see a need to change what's working for me.

It's more simple than you could ever imagine, the first round I thought for sure it was going to fail, but to my surprise it worked, and has worked every time since, I haven't lost one clone

Hmm thats interesting. I didn't think that would work. When i was doing my research before i started my clones, I read that you use the solution to seal the hole in the stem to air doenst get into it. Knowing that you can clone thme in a cloner like that with just tap water is kinda crazy. I learn something new everyday ! :tokin:

Hmm thats interesting. I didn't think that would work. When i was doing my research before i started my clones, I read that you use the solution to seal the hole in the stem to air doenst get into it. Knowing that you can clone thme in a cloner like that with just tap water is kinda crazy. I learn something new everyday ! :tokin:

I too was under the same impression, when you have so much information and so many different experiences and ways to do something it can become overwhelming and seem much more complicated than it really is. It is a weed after all, so roots are easy to come by provided you give them an environment to thrive in.

Back
Top Bottom