Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

do you have light on them at all? I found the less light the better rooting time you will see.

Yes of course I have light on them!!! LOL I did have the whole 208 watt lights over them, but then I had a chat with 420fied and he told me that a simple 26watt will do just fine for them!!! so thats whats going on in there!!!

:peacetwo:

Astonrrrrrr.....sup my man.. Did somebody say cake?.....how dare you!.....anyways my last two clones that yellowed completely I lost.....I've have had mucho yellow leaves or two who hasn't.....they always made it... So hang In there.... It's much easier when they are mature huh?.... "ohhh I see alittle of this today or that"!.....babies though?...we just have to patiently watch while they are on a life support system... goodluck :ciao:

Yes sir, I said cake!!! LOL yea the leaves are sooooo yellow that I was thinkin of naming it Lisa Simpson!!! LOL but yea, I have a True OG germinating right now to replace that Blackberry!!! everyday that goes by she looks worse and worse!!!

Yes of course I have light on them!!! LOL I did have the whole 208 watt lights over them, but then I had a chat with 420fied and he told me that a simple 26watt will do just fine for them!!! so thats whats going on in there!!!

yeah I keep my cloner bucket on the floor, the only light it gets is the offshoot from the MH. It's barely any light, but enough to keep them vegging. I find they root much much faster with very little light.

yeah keep it on all the time, it doesn't need to be very close to them, just enough so you can see them. I've seen people root clones in a tray on their bedroom floor with just their ceiling light on at all times.

HORSE SHIT!!!

they didn't root at all!!! not a single root!!! today I figured ok it has been 12 days since i put em in and they are not showing any roots yet... so i gave a snug tug and "slip" right on out!!! no roots!!! well I guess it's on to my seeds now!!! already have a GDP in germination and I guess I might either throw down some more Afgoo for some more of that!!! well thanks for watching!!!

yea i am going to have to make the same type of deal that 420fied had made!!! but cus i live in a location where we are only allowed to have 6 mature plants at any given time. I am going to make a smaller version of his!!!

yea thats exactly what I am going to use as well!!! 5 gal!!! LOL thats funny, where can I pick up the little holders for them?? you know the little caps on top where the clones sit???

any hydro store should have them, the one close to me had 5 choices of colors and they're really cheap. They're called neoprene discs. The most expensive part of everything was the 2" hole saw drill bit. It makes it really easy though to make the holes.

You might want to reconsider. The deal I've made is with the Devil. Plant counts don't apply in my garden.

;)

:scratchinghead::scratchinghead: HUH??? :scratchinghead::scratchinghead: i dont understand??? what devil??? what deal??? plant counts??? you lost me there brotha!!! :scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

nope still sober!!! haven't had my morning bowl yet!!! the only thing that I can think of is that he is saying that I should make a big 1 to make as many as I can, and to say "fuck the government and their count restrictions!"

Is that it???

nope still sober!!! haven't had my morning bowl yet!!! the only thing that I can think of is that he is saying that I should make a big 1 to make as many as I can, and to say "fuck the government and their count restrictions!"

Is that it???

Well even if you have a small grow they wouldn't bother you anyways. If you are in cali. the docs can write you a note saying you need more plants. The recommendation i have allows me to grow 30 plants and carry 1lb for myself. So It really depends on where you are :thumb:

Besides, they really only spend thousands of dollars doing investigations on growops with thousands of plants. I think you are safe.

Back
Top Bottom