Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

Re: BPN Farmer's Pride Organic Grow - B.C. God Bud/Gods Gift/Blackberry Kush

whats good Doc!!!
I have a plan set for 5 weeks but it depends on how i feel they are!!! if 1 is not ready then they all have to wait!!! but yea 5 weeks is my plan!!! hope to see more of you here!!! :yahoo:

:peacetwo:

first i would like to start off this post with a special :happy-birthday: to myself!!! my first birthday spent here with all you fine people!!! so now a special :thanks: to all of you, keeping my interest here, giving great advice, or asking questions, cus when there is a question that i dont know, i go research it, then i learn as well!!! so again :thanks: to all and happy growing!!!

Hey Astonr,

Ok, I'm here, :yahoo: finally. Just had to say heeyy. Now I'll go catch up and see what you've been up to here.:popcorn:

Hi Aston

I'm back...that only took about an hour, I keep getting sidetracked today.

I'm subbed. :popcorn: Will be watching.

BPN, about the nutes...you said add a half a teaspoon and aerate for a day...what's that mean, I'm confused. 1/2 tsp of what... aerate, how? What am I missing?

And would these nutes work good in Hempy style grow? I'm thinking of doing this type next.

Hi Aston

BPN, about the nutes...you said add a half a teaspoon and aerate for a day...what's that mean, I'm confused. 1/2 tsp of what... aerate, how? What am I missing?

And would these nutes work good in Hempy style grow? I'm thinking of doing this type next.

probably half teaspoon of nutes per either a gallon or liter of water, and aerate with a pump and airstone....activates it well and adds oxygen

Feeding schedule is in post #18 of this thread.

Hi Aston

To clarify, when using organics, a lot of the nutrients are in an insoluble form. In order to make them best available for plants, you must maintain a very active microbial population in your growing medium to break down the insolubles into a form that plant's can use. Aerating my organic nutrients before applying is not necessary. What i recommend though is this....when you mix my organic nutrients with water, put a half teaspoon or even a quarter teaspoon of molasses per gallon into the mix. Agitate the mix and let sit overnight (with the top of the container open to let out pressure). The molasses will provide food for microorganisms and will really get things going fast. Aerating it with a air stone is not necessary, but that is what I do when I add molasses.

Hempy buckets, I don't know. I have never tried organics in hempy's. I would like to see it tested in hempy's though :)

alright, and im back!!! sorry everybody, with school and my birthday being yesterday wit no meds, and no money, i have not been on here enough!!! it wasnt a great birthday at all!!! so hopefully when we get some more money around here, my wifey is going to take me out for a nice dinner and then we are going out to the drive in movie theater to see Final Destination 5!!! cant wait, anyways, these photos are long over due!!! so here is a picture update from 3 days ago now!!! yea thats how far behind i am with you all right now!!! this was the first feeding with Blue Planet Nutrients I cant wait to get results!!! but after looking at the girls today!! well I will explain in a minute!!! here is the photos!!!

B.C. God Bud
BC12.JPG
BC23.JPG
BC31.JPG

Blackberry Kush
BK12.JPG
BK23.JPG

these leaves were more yellow when i brought them home last week if you all remember!!! but in these pix they are still a lil yellow, but today, they are almost all green again!!! but my concern is, what is with the purple edges???
BK32.JPG
BK42.JPG

Gods Gift
GG11.JPG
GG31.JPG
GG21.JPG

well like I said sorry for the long overdue!! I will be doing a weekly youtube video update today!!! so if you want to see what they look like today!!! check out our grow videos!!! the name is the same so there is no confusion!!! hope somebody can give an insight about the purple edges??? I know that BK was already in flower power when the clone was taken!!! there is a lil iny weenie tiny lil bud on the top!!! but now she has appeared to gone back into veg mode now!!! GG is taking her time to veg out, and BC is just taking off!!! well hope to see a lot of you in my youtube as well as here!!!

That purple looks to me like either a multi-nutrient lockout or phosphorus deficiency, maybe due to being kept in the cold. what is the ph of your growing medium or, what was the ph of the medium that you got the clones in?

the pH is at this moment 6.7 and i dont know what the pH was when i brought them home!!! well on the plus note, it is only on the clipped leaves that will be cut off soon enough anyways!!! as long as i can get the Nitrogen under control it will be on its way!!!

Right now the Blackberry kush is starting to re veg now so it is the runt at this moment!!!

I'm not sure how it would tie in, but I just saw some similar purpling in Munki's latest grow after ge brought the plant indoors on a cloudy day and put her under LED...interesting.

Back
Top Bottom