Grape God - Banana Kush - Maui

re: Blue Planet Nutrients - Combo 2-Part & Ogranic Line - Grape God - Banana Kush - Maui

Looking really great 4t4a.

re: Blue Planet Nutrients - Combo 2-Part & Ogranic Line - Grape God - Banana Kush - Maui

Getting in a little late on this one but I didn't see it 'till just now. Everything looks amazing, you definitely have a great setup there, love the simplicity of the watering regimen. Glad they kept themselves so beautiful while you were laid up, glad to hear that you are on the right track now though! Can't wait to see the finish, hope you achieve a nice round 1gr/watt!!

Glad your back! Sorry about your health problems...must have been terrible, at least you are getting better. Sure hasn't hurt your spirit or growing skills.

What a grow!:high-five:

4 Well deserved stars. That is a great system you have. I was always hurting if I left mine for more than 2 days with out love. Very impressive growth also. Sorry I am not allowed to PM yet only a few posts under my belt, but in answer to your question, no I'm currently in middle east. I would love to hear why you asked if you would like to hit me back with a PM. Great Grow.

Hey, Bro! I'm sorry to hear of your health problems but glad you're on your way to a solution and your plants look fantastic! +REPS! :welldone:

Stay healthy & keep up the great work! :high-five:

Group picture from entrance to flowering room.
IMG_005520.JPG

IMG_005619.JPG

IMG_000349.JPG

This is the undergrowth, looks pretty crystally :)
IMG_000549.JPG

IMG_000738.JPG

I'll take more shots of the girls minutes before cutting down. I'm gonna be very busy this weekend ;-)

so smexy

Well, here is a look at the girls before they get hacked. Dead plants walking.....
Also, here is the trimmer that I will be using. It is called a Satellite and looks to be way better than the other rotor trimmers. You can adjust the speed of the blade and the fingers and reverse the rotation of the fingers for scrub buds. It has a IPod connection and speakers. The blade is easily adjustable simply by turning 4 screws by hand one at a time. It also has 3 filter bags so it catches all of the kief. I'll let you know how it trims once I'm all done.

IMG_000150.JPG

Yes, speakers.... ;-)
IMG_000256.JPG

Last look at the ladies....
IMG_000550.JPG

IMG_000932.JPG

IMG_001035.JPG

IMG_001133.JPG

IMG_001227.JPG

I'll catch up with you all after harvest. Peace and have a good weekend..

Reps and a 5 star man,
I went back to the beginning of your journal and had forgotten about how your garden exploded at the 4 weeks of flower mark. Very impressive.

Amazing job on your grow 4twenty!!! And that trimmer, whoa!! does it time travel too? Holy crap thats awesome that it has speakers !!! If that trimmer made morning coffee and dinners, I think it would be marriage material :) hahaha That thing is awesome!! can you post some photo's after the chopper, I would love to see how it trims..... +rep for you buddy !! Scrog king should be your new username!!!

Wow! Thank you all for the super awesome comments! I REALLY appreciate it! I wish you all lived in the area and we could have a 'smokin' BBQ........ Pun intended ;-)

Let me tell you, I have used all of the trimmers; Twister, Samurai, another tunnel trimmer I can't remember the name of, TrimPro rotor, TrimPro Automatic, and TrimPro XL. This trimmer is by far the nicest. They remedied everything I hated about the other trimmers. This trimmer in my opinion has crushed the competition.

Here is a picture of the kief I collected from using the special bags that come with this trimmer. This would have been dust on the floor with any other trimmer. I'll give you a dry weight in a few days but it looks like a lot. It's pure white, yummy!
IMG_000351.JPG

This is a Mason's tub from Home Depot filled with the trimmings. And yes, that is kief that I dropped on the pile accidentally.
IMG_000739.JPG

The top is Grape God and the bottom is Banana Kush.
IMG_000457.JPG

This is actually Pineapple Express and not Maui. I accidentally mixed them up this time and lost the Maui and kept the Pineapple Express mom. Oh well, I like this one too.
IMG_000551.JPG

I'll make sure to give a dry weight in about a week or so. Looking at it I am thinking I got almost 4 pounds. I can't weight to get the actual weight. Then shortly after I'll do a smoke test. I'll be making lots of BHO with most of this. I love the oil and go through so much of it.

Back
Top Bottom