Grape God - Banana Kush - Maui

re: Blue Planet Nutrients - Combo 2-Part & Ogranic Line - Grape God - Banana Kush - Maui

Wow man sounds like a rough time, I'm glad your doing better! :high-five:

It's not too bad taking enzymes, although I don't take them every meal, just most. My sister and I are both lactose intolerant. She was born with it and was raised on goats milk, however I developed it in my teen years. We both have to take Lactase enzymes every time we eat or drink any dairy products. I am also Fructose intolerant but unfortunately there are not any enzymes I can take for that so I'm stuck to a pretty strict diet. I never realized how many foods had high fructose corn syrup as their main ingredient, it's almost scary.

My condition is not even close to the severity of yours, I was just relating that I'm glad that they found a solution by supplementing enzymes. I don't find any side effects either with mine are you feeling any side effects?

Your garden is damn beautiful my friend. That last picture is perfect, couple yellow leaves, lots of green, and massive gleaming white colas

:goodjob:

I can't even grow a garden that good 100% healthy

re: Blue Planet Nutrients - Combo 2-Part & Ogranic Line - Grape God - Banana Kush - Maui

you get consistent results every time! haha your the man!!

really wish i could be an apprentice!! I would love quality like that, i know quantity come from skill and available space, but quality comes from straight skill and knowledge! those are the two im after haha.. thanks for sharing what you do fourtwenty!!

Hey there my friend!

Sorry to hear about your medical issues brother, but SO glad to hear you are getting things fixed up and figured out. Nice to see you around again. Somehow I'd missed your new journal, but better late than never, right? :high-five:

:popcorn:

Wow man sounds like a rough time, I'm glad your doing better! :high-five:

It's not too bad taking enzymes, although I don't take them every meal, just most. My sister and I are both lactose intolerant. She was born with it and was raised on goats milk, however I developed it in my teen years. We both have to take Lactase enzymes every time we eat or drink any dairy products. I am also Fructose intolerant but unfortunately there are not any enzymes I can take for that so I'm stuck to a pretty strict diet. I never realized how many foods had high fructose corn syrup as their main ingredient, it's almost scary.

My condition is not even close to the severity of yours, I was just relating that I'm glad that they found a solution by supplementing enzymes. I don't find any side effects either with mine are you feeling any side effects?

Your garden is damn beautiful my friend. That last picture is perfect, couple yellow leaves, lots of green, and massive gleaming white colas

:goodjob:

I can't even grow a garden that good 100% healthy

Thanks for sharing your story, it is helpful to know that there are others that are making it through this horrible problem. The enzymes seem to be making me a little nauxious but I have Reglan, Zofran, and Phenegran for that. I just hope that I can put on some fat and weight soon. I'm about 1% - 2% body fat and that is too low. Thanks for the compliments on my garden. I'm just glad that they took care of themselves the two weeks that I was in the hospital :) I'm glad you checked out the timer setup. It really makes life easier...

you get consistent results every time! haha your the man!!

really wish i could be an apprentice!! I would love quality like that, i know quantity come from skill and available space, but quality comes from straight skill and knowledge! those are the two im after haha.. thanks for sharing what you do fourtwenty!!

Are you willing to travel? I'd love an apprentice.... Harvest time is coming in about 3 weeks or so.... ;-)

Hey there my friend!

Sorry to hear about your medical issues brother, but SO glad to hear you are getting things fixed up and figured out. Nice to see you around again. Somehow I'd missed your new journal, but better late than never, right? :high-five:

:popcorn:

Xlr8! Glad to see you again, I have been through hell. At least I should be on the upside now :)
I'm glad you stopped by and found my journal. I have a lot of catching up to do on everyone's journals. I'll slowly catch up. Thanks again!

Just a photo update, the nutes kicked in I think ;-)

IMG_001828.JPG

IMG_002032.JPG

IMG_002127.JPG

MMMM.....Frosty......
IMG_002326.JPG

Glad to see you back bro.

Thanks bro! I'm starting to feel better with each day! Your nutes are kicking ass, I love them. They still have about 4 weeks to go, they look and smell awesome. They are really putting on weight already too. Here is a short video of the garden, I hope you all like it. Videos are better than pictures in my opinion.

SCROG marijuana plants 4-1/2 weeks into flowering - YouTube

I'm happy to see that you're still chuggin right along! recovering well I hope!! I cant believe i missed that response about you being laid up like that. sorry i couldn't send you out any of that positive healing energy, but im glad and relieved to hear your still alive and kicking! you cant leave this world just yet! there are still plenty of young dumb sob's like myself who need to learn from your wisdom!! haha ;)

HAHAHA, 4twenty my friend, I'll be there within the hr. clipper in hand =)
fuck a plan! I got my z =) she'll get me there and quick lol... I love my baby, just wish i could afford to finish my TT swap, then she would have the ponys she rightfully deserves.
IMG00178-20090416-1315.jpg

Awesome looking Scrog, my friend. Love the vid - really beautiful flowers. +rep!

Awesome looking Scrog, my friend. Love the vid - really beautiful flowers. +rep!

Thanks Xlr8! Much appreciation for the comments and reps!

Preprodigy, I'm still waiting...... ;-)

I checked the plants last night and it looks like they have about a week to go before harvest. They are putting on some weight now and the smell is so strong.

The Blue Planet Nutrients are doing very well. I can say that they appear to have more resin heads on them than the last harvest with another nutrient brand. They also seem to be more fragrant than the last harvest as well.

I fed them this week for the last time, they will get water from here on out.
Fed:
Farmer's Pride Organic Line:

Micro 10ml/gal
Grow 15ml/gal
Bloom 30ml/gal
Dark Matter Humate Tea 4mlgal
K-Bud 8ml/gal
Bio-Juice 4ml/gal

BPN 2-part:
Grow 10ml/gal
bloom 25ml/gal

Bloom Booster 8ml/gal

1 cup molasses for my 55gal reservoir

PPM: 1930
Temp 74
PH 6.8

I am raising the PH to make the uptake of potassium easier and more available. My soil PH is 6.7.

Here are some pics from last night about an hour after lights out.
IMG_002923.JPG

IMG_002827.JPG

IMG_002627.JPG

IMG_002528.JPG

That is a beautiful Scrog fourtwenty!!!! damn man!! makes my little tent scrog look like a flower garden to a forest :) Any idea on how much weight you will pull off that setup? Holy shnikes is all I gotta say!!

Oh yeah, I'm giving you 5 stars on your journal, great job!!

That is a beautiful Scrog fourtwenty!!!! damn man!! makes my little tent scrog look like a flower garden to a forest :) Any idea on how much weight you will pull off that setup? Holy shnikes is all I gotta say!!

Oh yeah, I'm giving you 5 stars on your journal, great job!!

Thanks Icemud! I finally have everything dialed in so now I should get consistent results. I'm running 600 watt lights and am hoping for 5 lbs. so I'm hoping for 20 oz per light 560g which should be .93 grams per watt. We will see.... ;-) Thanks again bro!

talk about sea of green hahaha.. its the green rm! the feild of dreams, grow it and they will come hahaha... dankness! ;)

Dankety Dank Dank is all I have to say! Damn it stinks so bad and everything is so sticky. I can't wait for harvest. The Grape God and Banana Kush are a little further along than the Maui but not much. They are approx 70% translucent 25% milky-ish and 5% amber. I'm gonna start the chop on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom