Surfinstoned's 720Watt LED - God's Gift - Hydro Grow

Surfin,
Glad to see you're back with us. I hope the build is gong well.

You never know what your limits are until you reach them, most people never push themselves far enough to really know. At least you've found your (at least for the time, you'll surpass this quickly I am sure).

Looking forward to your next grow. I start two new journals next week myself.

Totally classic :) The deal is: Life happens.
I'm just delighted that some mudslide didn't carry you into the ocean.
Give us what you can, but do what you must. :love:
:thanks:

You two are the sh!t, the fact that I have been M.I.A for like two weeks and you both respond to my post within like 10 min says that you are truly the sh!t or you have absolutely nothing else to do! Just kidding, it really does make me feel like friends even though we do not know each other. I have just been so busy that I have even neglected my cats!

P.S
Please give me time to catch up everybody's grows I don't want anybody to feel forgotten about I just have a lot on my plate.

Were all of the buds affected? That is a bummer , but on a positive not, you netted over a pound. I am going to have to go back and see what my predictions were.

If it's any consolation, my first grow was a total bust, low yield, fluffy buds etc... But it was worth the lessons learned. I know your next grow is going to put this one to shame. Looking forward to seeing the new journal start up.
:high-five:

No not all the buds but I am still going to keep this one for myself, It smokes great so it saves me on having to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank you and everybody for their support!

Re: Surfinstoned’s 720Watt LED - God’s Gift - Hydro Grow

My first grow u did the same thing. But it wound up being a good thing. No one wanted to smoke moldy bud but me..lol I wasn't going to wast it. That would be a sin. We live we learn.

Good to see you're back! Life can take up one's time, understandable. Congrats again on your successful grow! Can't wait to see your next start up. Did you got rid of the meds to local dispensary or are you using these as for personal reserved smoke?

Good to see you're back! Life can take up one's time, understandable. Congrats again on your successful grow! Can't wait to see your next start up. Did you got rid of the meds to local dispensary or are you using these as for personal reserved smoke?

Thanks 12, I'm mostly keeping it for myself to enjoy and save cash on paying for meds.

:bong:

Always a learning experience. but that looks like a nice table full. wondering how is the smoke of the gods gift? taste? they look like some nice ones. and im gasted by you next journal... whoooweeeeee

Magic Beans Flo N Gro Pineapple Chunk - Lemon Skunk LED Grow - 2011

Thanks for this 1st time grow!

As a newbie here I am spending tons of time learning, taking notes etc. Maybe even the most important parts to me are noting the mistakes to avoid, hopefully giving me a leg up when I get started on my first grow in a week or so.

Sorry to hear about the bud mold. Did you lose any buds from that? If so, how much yield do you think it cost you?

I'm seriously thinking of going LED thanks to you and steve. The last item's I need to purchase are lights and pvc for my room framing. Just waiting on my tubs (DWC type totes) to arrive so I can get the prefect room frame up.

Anyways, well done!

As a newbie here I am spending tons of time learning, taking notes etc. Maybe even the most important parts to me are noting the mistakes to avoid, hopefully giving me a leg up when I get started on my first grow in a week or so.

Sorry to hear about the bud mold. Did you lose any buds from that? If so, how much yield do you think it cost you?

I'm seriously thinking of going LED thanks to you and steve. The last item's I need to purchase are lights and pvc for my room framing. Just waiting on my tubs (DWC type totes) to arrive so I can get the prefect room frame up.

Anyways, well done!

Bassman, hopefully you will take lots of pictures of this perfect room setup? I would love to see it!

Bassman, hopefully you will take lots of pictures of this perfect room setup? I would love to see it!

lol, I will post pics and a journal. But I didnt mean the "perfect room setup". I really meant more along the lines of size for my grow, framing up the right size. I really dont want to end up too big and have lousy light reflection from the sides or too tight and not enough penetration down below.

For me I always have to mock up a bit first with the parts I'm using to get the better visual understanding and measurements down. I guess that comes from the old days of building Harleys from the ground up.

Surfin, I wonder if we can get part time jobs as sales reps for Advanced? Although these things are selling themselves.

Or individual sponsorship. Think nascar. As racers they not only have logo's plastered everywhere, but they must attend x number of promotional events for the products they represent and as I'm sure you're aware every singe time they are in a position to be quoted (live/taped/print, whatever) they will always bring in sponsorship names.

All part of the "job".

Or individual sponsorship. Think nascar. As racers they not only have logo's plastered everywhere, but they must attend x number of promotional events for the products they represent and as I'm sure you're aware every singe time they are in a position to be quoted (live/taped/print, whatever) they will always bring in sponsorship names.

All part of the "job".
The only thing is that Advanced doesn't sponsor MMJ grows. I can see there point of view, it could be a liability issue since they are not in a MMJ state and any "official" affiliation could have repercussions. But believe me, these guys are great and would love to be more supportive, just waiting for AR to become a MMJ state.

Ya it's to bad the government won't just put it to a vote to legalize mmj in all states. But there's alway got to be a jackass out there being to closed minded and to stuck up to see the light. I can't wait for are generations to get in to office.

Littll, we already have the "free love" gen in office!

I mean, I really wouldnt expect "your generation" to be the difference. More like a gradual passive acceptance that has grown over the last 30 yrs. The time will come.

I was speaking more along the lines of getting more ppl in office that are more excepting of the idea. Just this year house brought up H.R. 2306 the "Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011". But it hasnt made it out of the house yet because there are still closed minded ppl in office still and the president plainly stated that he was not going to legalize it any ways. But I do agree with you. The time will come when the ppl are ready wether the government likes it on not. I know where my vote will be.

Anyways, well done!

Thanks Bassman,

No bud loss really the mold was so small it looked liked little specs i think because i caught it right away and changed my drying/curing process to save them. I'm glad to hear that, Steve is the one that sold me on these LED's! You will love the lights for sure.

Surfin, I wonder if we can get part time jobs as sales reps for Advanced? Although these things are selling themselves.

That's not a bad idea we could go around helping out with grow room's then sell the lights to complete the room! I'm in for sure!

Advanced sent me out a 600w diamond series that i should get today! I cant wait to see this bad boy in action.

The only thing is that Advanced doesn't sponsor MMJ grows. I can see there point of view, it could be a liability issue since they are not in a MMJ state and any "official" affiliation could have repercussions. But believe me, these guys are great and would love to be more supportive, just waiting for AR to become a MMJ state.

Still a great idea!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom