InstaGram's Advanced LED 600w Soil Grow

tap or sledge hammer[foxfarm] but you can use borax in the water about 1 tablespoon per gallon soak then rinse an hr latter. really does a great flush job.

Great looking plants. That BPN stuff works pretty good. It does make some fat buds.

"When I say crispy, I dont meant they are crumbling when I touch them, but they feel rather stiff."

I noticed the same thing with my LED toward the end. It produced some very sticky buds so I guess it wasn't a problem.

tap or sledge hammer[foxfarm] but you can use borax in the water about 1 tablespoon per gallon soak then rinse an hr latter. really does a great flush job.

Cool beans!!Thanks for dakine words my friend. I will look into this. But if you dont mind me asking, what are the benefits you have experienced with this method as opposed to using pure h20? Curious to know all aspects.

Great looking plants. That BPN stuff works pretty good. It does make some fat buds.

"When I say crispy, I dont meant they are crumbling when I touch them, but they feel rather stiff."

I noticed the same thing with my LED toward the end. It produced some very sticky buds so I guess it wasn't a problem.

Ok. Thanks OM60. Makes me feel more at ease after hearing a few different comments on how things look normal. Good to know the LEDs are the cause and not anything that I have been doing:thumb: Couldnt get any stickier I thought yesterday..Ha.. Wrong. More resin as the days go by..Crazyyy!!!

But on a side note, my Barneys Farm seeds have arrived and now have been put into the paper towel:;): Pineapple Chunk, and Northern Lights Blue. Oh yeaa baby. Lets get this party started:theband:

right behind the micro brew
IMG_075013.JPG
IMG_075115.JPG
sledge hammer on the shelf and borax in garage. i use sledge hammer for the grow period. and for final flushing i use borax as it neutrlizes and breaks down the heavy acid salts. a trick for making lawns greener when ferts are locked out. tryed it years and years ago and works perfect. i put it on my compost pile and stir it in. my profile pic is my outdoor stuff.

So here goes the 3 future Pineapple Chunks. Also going to run the Northern Lights Blue freebie. Going to have to start a new journal for this one:smokin:

DSC002696.JPG

Heres some quick snaps I took right after the LED shut off.

DSC002773.JPG
DSC002725.JPG

The resin production is overwhelming at this point, with the buds getting stinkier by the day:yummy: Closer and closer to the day I taste my very 1st indoor harvest!!!:yahoo: Then on to the real work of curing!! I love growing:circle-of-love:

thanks for kudos instagram and yes fox farm and general hydroponics is what i mainly use. the foxfarm tiger bloom is good but the general hydroponics floranova bloom is by far way better. which i ran out of and got some yesterday as i am in bloom now. [i wait for the sale when i can] and i got some free stuff too yippeeee the sticky i havent used before and herd of so i will try it out. the white widow from humboldt nutes i have used before[by far the best stuff] and got it for free.way cool humboldt nutes are the best stuff hands down period. but pricy$$$ i have used their stuff and compared it to all the top brands bpn is the only real compition close enough to theirs but the humboldt still beats it, foxfarm and general hydro stuff real close and i would rate them in order. 1]humboldt 2]blue planet 3] a tie general hydro and foxfarm. i wouldnt waste my time with any others as miricle grow beats all the others at #4

Cool info gairbud. Thanks for the input!! I shall take heed to your words:Namaste:

So I checked the germers and BooM!! Fat tap roots already. They probably were already popped yesterday, I just didnt check. That would be a 24 hour germination. Great start to that. They gently went into the Fox Farm Ocean Forest shortly before typing this:thumb:

DSC002804.JPG
DSC002817.JPG

I shall start a new journal as soon as this one ends!! For now, the new babes will go under some cfl until the tent is emptied, which I assume will be another 3 weeks. I will began flushing as of tomorrow morning with the clones, as they have matured faster than the Mystery seedlings and should be about ready for harvest given a 2 week flush. I think I am going to run pure h20 this flush with no additives, but will take gairbuds suggestions into considerations for my next grow.

Next grow will consist of me experimenting with the High Defoliation Technique as described by Bassman. This is something I think will help with a higher yield for next crop, with less than half the plants than this current grow. I plan on using the scrog I made also. As you can tell, I am pumped for my next adventure, but still going off the adrenaline of what is to come from this very stinky grow!!:loopy: Until then, I shall read my recent b-day gift from a good grow buddy, MARIJUANA Horticulture/The Indoor/ Outdoor MEDICAL Growers Bible :blunt:

i soak in water overnite and when i see them crack i plant them and they pop and grow in 3 to 4 days from dry seed reaching for the sky. here is a trick most people dont know. if the seedling has the shell on it poping out of the soil. gently remove it asap.there is a hormone in the shell that causes the seedling to streach for the light. and put your cfls about 2 inches away from the top of the soil after planting and keep them 3 to 4 inches the whole time while veging. you will have full bigass lil plants. that trick will cut down on 7 to 10 days of the grow cycle and your veg cycle will explode in roots and tops like crazy. then your flower cycle will blow you away . ALL FROM THAT LIL TRICK.

I love growing:circle-of-love:

... and it shows!

Likewise I am sorry to have missed this one, beautiful!! I must warn you I really terribly suck at following journals but I will try to pop in.

I actually do that because I'm scared the seed won't crack. I immediately, but very very gently, crack the seed and set them first seed leaves free. I did it intuitively but I'm glad you just posted this :) Reassurance from an experienced grower is always pleasing.

Cheers brotha :grinjoint:

i soak in water overnite and when i see them crack i plant them and they pop and grow in 3 to 4 days from dry seed reaching for the sky. here is a trick most people dont know. if the seedling has the shell on it poping out of the soil. gently remove it asap.there is a hormone in the shell that causes the seedling to streach for the light. and put your cfls about 2 inches away from the top of the soil after planting and keep them 3 to 4 inches the whole time while veging. you will have full bigass lil plants. that trick will cut down on 7 to 10 days of the grow cycle and your veg cycle will explode in roots and tops like crazy. then your flower cycle will blow you away . ALL FROM THAT LIL TRICK.

Back
Top Bottom