InstaGram's Advanced LED 600w Soil Grow

Ok. Today the other 2 Cheese plants and the White Widow got chopped. Here are a bunch of pics of todays work.

DSC004545.JPG
DSC004555.JPG
DSC004616.JPG
DSC004794.JPG
DSC005414.JPG
DSC005376.JPG

Scissor Hash is great

DSC005357.JPG

This is the Hash Tip/ Albino bud from the White Widow

DSC005145.JPG
DSC005184.JPG

Here is some shots of the curing nugs from the last chop

PMK

DSC005036.JPG
DSC004945.JPG
DSC005063.JPG

Cheese

DSC004986.JPG
DSC005056.JPG

And a much needed J!!

DSC004866.JPG

The curing nugs have been tested are truly Grade A smoke. The curing process is making them just right, and the funk is starting to form, especially from the PMK. I love KUSH!!:thumb: Hope you all enjoy. I still have to chop the seed plants/Mysteries1,3,4& BBD. Thinking next weekend on those girls!!

p.s. The new seedlings are doing awesome. Fortunately have not been robbed:thumb: Chime in fellaz

I'm late as hell, but this is trully amazing !!! Well done buddy , FANTASTIC WORK you ve done there ...
Considering at the moment I have 2 DS 300 (and planning to order 2 more by the end of THIS month ), I can't see the time to start ...

WW looks sooo yummi man !!!! I wanna eat it !!!!!!!

Well done again

You guys are to nice:;): Thanks for the reps Smokes and Billy:high-five:I owe it to this website and the users of it!!Thanks every1 for sharing all your tips and tricks. It all helped me out a bunch. I have totals for each plant, but will post those when everything is dried up.

I still have 3 plants in the tent, that I imagine will give any where from 2-3 ounces considering 2 of those were the very small seedlings I kept for the hell of it. The other is BBD.

Thanks again for all dakine word also. Really hoping for at least .8 a watt. We shall see!!

DSC005526.JPG

Awesome buds , my friend !!! I need to go and read the whole journal, from the beginning ...

Instagram, did you have any problem with the LEDs weight ? Do you think almost a same tent (SJ 150), will be able to hold 4 DS 300 pieces, or I need an extra wood or pvc frame at the top ?
I'm thinking I'm gonna run into problems on this ... Im not sure .... lol

Awesome buds , my friend !!! I need to go and read the whole journal, from the beginning ...

Instagram, did you have any problem with the LEDs weight ? Do you think almost a same tent (SJ 150), will be able to hold 4 DS 300 pieces, or I need an extra wood or pvc frame at the top ?
I'm thinking I'm gonna run into problems on this ... Im not sure .... lol

Thanks Billy,

As far as the weight goes with the 600w, Im pretty sure it weighs around 15lbs. I supported it with two rails instead of one as I am one that tends to be paranoid about bad things happening. :smokin: Im guessing the weight for the 300w to be half of that so your looking at around 30lbs. I would suggest bouilding some sort of extra support. Better safe than sorry. 4 300s in a SJ 150 will be epic my friend. Cant wait to see it happen!!

So heres the update of Journal1

White Widow, Cheese, and PMK have all went into jars for the cure. The nugs thats have been curing for close to 2 weeks are really funky and potent. I will have to give a smoke report on them. Everything is great so far.

DSC005893.JPG

Mystery#1 is still hangin up to dry. Not to impressed with the looks. Will have to see how it smokes. Mystery#4 is getting the chop as of today. She is very milky with amber. Im guessing maybe a little over a half oz dry from this one. Mystery 3,4 were only vegged for 2 and a half weeks.

DSC005585.JPG

Mystery#3/Mr.Single Cola/Fishermans Friend:thumb: Is doing splendid. Being that it is a single cola plant, she has focused all energy to this giant main cola bud. Thinking this one was a Sativa Dom being she was the tallest out of all the plants and is taking longer to finsh..She will get chopped along with the BBD next weekend. That will be 93 days in 12/12!!!:dreamy: I am just now realizing this.

DSC005835.JPG
DSC005754.JPG
DSC005735.JPG

BBD is impressing me daily. She looks way different than she did outside.

These are pics from her last year beforew the chop. The OUTDOOR BBD

DSC091901.JPG

This is a very special plant to me. I had gotten a bag of smoke from the dispensary and found one seed. Planted it last year outdoors. She gave me seeds from nowhere. I think she stealth hermied. None of the other outdoors had seeds but her. She gave me 4 plumpers. I planted 2 this grow, and 1 was a male. . The other was this beautiful girl right here.

DSC005693.JPG
DSC005683.JPG

She is sooo fruity it's crazyyy. Never smelled anything like it ever. She is all milky right now, and I plan to chop her next weekend. 93 days in flower. finshed out to the max. I feel the 60 days thing is over-rated for some strains. If you want many amber trichs, you have to have patience.

I will have to start a new journal on the future grow/Journal2-Pineapple Chunk & Northern Lights Blue Grow. They are under cfl and have had 2 feedings of BPN so far. After the seed napping, I had to work the plants to let the 2 late ones catch up. They are all growing great and will be transplanted next weekend into their new home!! GLR will be tested!! Excitement doesnt describe this feeling good enough!!!:blunt:

DSC005864.JPG

that PMK looks unbelievable. amazing job, well deserved harvest my friend!! :welldone:

Looks great man. Great grow. How close did the light get to the bleached out top?
+reps

M#1

1 plant-48.3g

DSC0003413.JPG

M#3 a.k.a Mr.Single Cola

1 plant-20.4g

DSC0002710.JPG

M#4

1 plant-22.7g

DSC0004516.JPG

UK Cheese

3 plants-123.8g

DSC0002811.JPG

Platinum Master Kush

2 plants-48.6g

DSC0003320.JPG

White Widow

1 plant- 69.5g

DSC000259.JPG

Black Berry Diesel

63.7g

DSC0003815.JPG

Heres a shot of the platter!!

From left to right we have M#1, M#3, M#4, WW, Cheese, PMK, BBD!!!:thumb:

DSC0004722.JPG

I shall give a smoke report and start the new upcoming journal. I can say this for sure, Advanced LEDs+ Blue Planet Nutrients ROCKS. The combination on top of loving care has created topshelf quality herbs. Total weight for all 10 plants was 397g. Not bad for my first grow. My goal is to reach a lb with my next grow. I think I might be able to do so. Thanks everyone for stopping by to check out my adventure. Hope you all enjoyed, and if theres anything you think I could help you with, feel free to ask. See ya on the next one(p.s. it already has started) Journal 2 coming really soon !!!

Peace
instaGRAM

Back
Top Bottom