InstaGram's Advanced LED 600w Soil Grow

So here goes the 3 future Pineapple Chunks. Also going to run the Northern Lights Blue freebie. Going to have to start a new journal for this one:smokin:
DSC002696.JPG
Heres some quick snaps I took right after the LED shut off.
DSC002773.JPG
DSC002725.JPG
The resin production is overwhelming at this point, with the buds getting stinkier by the day:yummy: Closer and closer to the day I taste my very 1st indoor harvest!!!:yahoo: Then on to the real work of curing!! I love growing:circle-of-love:
He'll ya!! :yummy:

The garden is looking more swollen by the day!! I trimmed all the lower sites that were scraggly and will save these for concentrates. The clones will get flushed for the 1st time tomorrow and I will feed the seedlings 2 more times before flushing. The BBD is starting to explode with calyxes swelling with resin. Fruitiest plant I have ever smelled. I shall share pics of all the different buds while watering tomorrow. Heres a couple snaps I took today of a Cheese bud and a PC baby I assisted with removing the shell from as mentioned by gairbud!! There are four bright green seedlings under 4 cfl bulbs now for the future grow!!!:)

DSC002925.JPG
DSC002846.JPG

B4

DSC003108.JPG

After

DSC0031110.JPG

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!! I woke up this morning to witness 2 of my PC seedlings GONE!!!!! IDK WTF happened???? They were completely gone when I looked. I still have NL and 1 PC My question is, what coul;d've took my seedlings?? I dont think I have mice, but can't think of any other explanation??? This kinda throws off my plans for next grow!!! !!@#@$..I cannot believe this happened.. Has anyone else ever experienced this. They were literally 1 day old sprouts!!!

I've had em die and shrivel up to nothing but never disappear. Do you have a cat?

No I dont have a cat ..Im thinking it was a mouse..I cannot think of anything else.. I have germinated all other seedlings same place before with no problems. This is very new to me and has me mind boggled!!! You would think a mouse would have knocked over the cups though???I will be putting them in a different location tonight.. Went ahead and planted the other 2 PC's I had leftover..Hopefully they sprout soon so that all the plants are the same size. Im still puzzled and my wife is too..She say's Ghost did it..lol..Im glad they didnt rob my only Northern Lights:thumb:

As promised, here are pics of each individual strain in the tent!!

PMK

DSC003148.JPG
DSC003156.JPG

DSC003249.JPG

BBD

DSC003289.JPG
DSC003325.JPG

UK Cheese

DSC003467.JPG
DSC003387.JPG
DSC003345.JPG

M#1

DSC003536.JPG
DSC003556.JPG

M#3 a.k.a Mr.Single Cola

DSC003598.JPG

M#4

DSC003656.JPG

This appears to be a seed pod here if you look close???? Maybe a stealth herm??

DSC003694.JPG

WW...Notice the Hash Tip on the main cola

DSC003405.JPG
DSC003438.JPG

And there you have it!!The Family of goodness Gracious!!! Almost time to beautify these ever so gorgeous nuggets of glory!!!

Could be a mouse or an insect, that sucks man! My dog ate one of my sprouts one time. But he's a dog and a quick look at him gave him away LOL, he looked guilty of 1st degree sprout murder.

Beautiful pictures of your finishing girls.

Could be a mouse or an insect, that sucks man! My dog ate one of my sprouts one time. But he's a dog and a quick look at him gave him away LOL, he looked guilty of 1st degree sprout murder.

Beautiful pictures of your finishing girls.

Yea its a total bummer..My dog chewed my little outdoor plant last year and got put on time-out for the day..He has learned from that and I can eliminate him as suspect..ha..Has to be somethin really sneaky to have pulled off such a heist!! Still pondering and checking on the sprouts as if they were my flesh and blood. Then again, they are!!:eyebrowsmile:

Saw your thread today and decided to register and make my very own first time grow thread! Props, yours and others posts are very information and made it seem quite simple. I now credit you with bringing me to 420magazine, haha! I will be growing with a 600W HPS & MH set up in a 48X48X78 grow tent in my room, like I said first time grow. Will be referring back to your thread quite often, hope ya don't mind!
Take care & Smoke up :thumb:

Saw your thread today and decided to register and make my very own first time grow thread! Props, yours and others posts are very information and made it seem quite simple. I now credit you with bringing me to 420magazine, haha! I will be growing with a 600W HPS & MH set up in a 48X48X78 grow tent in my room, like I said first time grow. Will be referring back to your thread quite often, hope ya don't mind!
Take care & Smoke up :thumb:

Thats really cool that my journal inspired you. I guess the spliff keeps being passed on, because it was this website that inspired me to come out from the visitor section and be involved. I have learned plenty from reading through journals and other forums and i am sure you will also. Lookin forward to seeing how things come along for ya. Stop back by and remind me to sub to your journal. Thanks,
GRAM

The gals are going on their 3rd flush as of tomorrow. They are doing great from thelooks of it, and are starting to stack calyxes like crazy!! The Diamond Series combined with the BPN is hands down a great combination for dense rock hard buds full of resin, and I shall prove that here in just a few days:goof:

I figure I will chop the Cheese and the Platinum Master Kush a week before the others. Maybe this weekend or Tuesday. Depending on how much more the trichs amber. They are verdi verdi milky I tell ya!! I had actually cut a small bit of lower straggles a few days ago and decided to roll one up of it. It wasn't fully dry, but dry enough to stay lit, and actually produced clean white ash and tasted great!!! I am SUPER DUPER baked as of now!!! My lower back pain has been forgotten about!!! A very soaring head high that has me and the wife talking up a storm. I sampled the Cheese and PMK in a mix spliff and i can predict the future of whats to come from the rest of the family. Here is a shot of one of the buds sampled. I cut a easy half ounce dry of lower straggly growth.

DSC003737.JPG

Truly amazing... I can't tell if it is the weed i just smoked or your beautiful ladies (probably both) that kept me so captivated while reading through the pages. Im really glad i stumbled upon this :) looking forward to the upcoming harvest. subbed!

Truly amazing... I can't tell if it is the weed i just smoked or your beautiful ladies (probably both) that kept me so captivated while reading through the pages. Im really glad i stumbled upon this :) looking forward to the upcoming harvest. subbed!

Thanx for the props Shrute. Glad to have you tag along my 1st journal;) I am sooo looking forward to the upcoming harvest as well my friend:rocker: Until then, these little nugs will for surely get me through.

Crazy thing is, I smoke top shelf meds on a everyday basis. So I know what potent is. This shit is potent, and it wasn't even ready to my visual standards. I actually like this high, as I am use to smoking strong indica OG kush's. Which are really stoney. This is more of the energetic, socializing type smoke. As you can tell..haha..Can't wait to taste the cured top colaz..YUMMM!!!

Back
Top Bottom