A1cronick's 1st Grow - MarsII LED 1200 T5 - Coco - Air Pots

i will take a pic of the plants in veg tonight for ya
the plants in my veg tent are quickly out growing the tent the plants in my flower tent now were only in veg for 3 weeks the ones i have in veg now have been in veg for 6 weeks these upcoming ones i think are going to be quite larger than my current flowering ones also bag seed except for the two verry small plants those are 1024 and burmese kush

hey every one i started my flush last night and i realized i have been making a big mistake i flushed 5.8 ph tap water through all six plants and i tested the run off it was at 2000ppm i kept flushing and removing run off untill i reached about 1300ppm jeesh even thats high well now i know y i got some burn dont know how they didnt die with so much build up so from now on every 3rd watering with future grows it will be a flush with no nutes in the water to keep salts from building up and i will also be testing run off more often i also think when i was watering i didnt allow enough run off to flush out old nutes but my plants look good and smell amazing just another learning curve at the expense of my poor ladies burnt leaf tips im lucky

veg tent update
20140407_080534.jpg
20140407_080607.jpg
20140406_215546.jpg

here is a little sneak peak of a dry bud i picked off the lower part like 4- 5 days ago looks a million times better than the plant i cut down early last month and this is a little bud from the bottom that was not getting direct light
20140407_075942.jpg

ooo yea i all most forgot 4 of the plants in the veg tent are showing signs of female preflowers i think i might have a male but i cant tell if its new growth or balls yet still two early for a couple plants i guess but im happy to know more than half the plants will be female and the biggest plant is showing pistols also yaaaay

hey whats up every body i made a dark chamber on the unused side of my 10x5 flower tent i used expensive light blocking curtains my wife was pissed but i really did want to give the plants that were going to be harvested 48-72 hours in the dark i put 4 of the 6 plants in the dark room last night one im letting go for another week or so the train wreck is going for 3-4 weeks more more updates in a few days with pics

hey whats up every body i made a dark chamber on the unused side of my 10x5 flower tent i used expensive light blocking curtains my wife was pissed but i really did want to give the plants that were going to be harvested 48-72 hours in the dark i put 4 of the 6 plants in the dark room last night one im letting go for another week or so the train wreck is going for 3-4 weeks more more updates in a few days with pics

Good ideas all around. Plus my whole grow room took away my wife's guest bedroom. Wanna talk about pissed? Haha she is over the anger now that the buds are showing.

the frosted future is the frosted present yay
i chopped down 4 of my 6 plants in flower sun after 3 days in the dark it really did make the plants stink on a whole different level
well heres the harvest shots

i got a big fuckin head or so i been told and look at these nugs lol
20140413_104312-1.jpg

plant one
20140413_104055.jpg

plant two
20140413_103403.jpg

plant three
20140413_102901.jpg

plant four
20140413_104010.jpg

well there it is my 1st ever grow all completed or you could look at it as i just started down a verry long path

i want to thank every single person who posted on this thread and gave me something to add to my grow you all helped me grow some super dank nugs i out did myself i thought my 1st grow was gona suck but im so happy with it i even wanted to thank the haters who said i cant grow big dense nugs under leds well you were 110% wrong and showed up by NEWBIE ONE COLA WAS 120G WET AND most of the colas were in the same ball park

420 magazine is the shiznit and so is the community within it thank you all

Back
Top Bottom