Seedsman Comparo Purple Ghost Candy By Schnookie

I am seeing fresh pistils on the pineapple chunk but not yet sure the stalled buds have revived; now everything is in flower. Pics are the PC, double black (domina), bubblegum and Jack herrer, the last bloomer.

IMG_3086.jpeg

IMG_3087.jpeg

IMG_3088.jpeg

IMG_3089.jpeg

Ok, didn't get any pictures yet, but PGC3 got put into cobs 2 days ago and spent 48+ hours at 40°c and didn't see sweat so they're now at 28.1°c for a week to continue fermenting. I use a sous vide and keep the vac-sealed bags held under the water with a mug. Ended with 40g after drying at 50%RH for 5 days. They were kinda crisp.

Got some new pics of the girls in the backyard. Stacking and thickening. They alll got a prophylactic spray of BT plus SNS203/209 yesterday morning as the older buds which grew prior to the re-veg look maybe like they have bud rot, but it could just be browning from age. PGC isn't as thick as the BBCBD cross or the random stowaway still growing in the SIP, but they will get there.

In the 5 gallon of mostly coco, PGC is doing ok, but doesn't seem to be thriving like the BBCBD cross. Whatever.
20240903_115146.jpg

20240903_115202.jpg

In the 10G grow bag it's sharing with the BBCBD cross, growth is stronger, but still not like the cross...just the way it is I guess but I'm not complaining.
20240903_115250.jpg

You can see BBCBD cross behind PGC here with big thick buds forming
20240903_115602.jpg

But these will be good once they fill in!
20240903_115716.jpg

Wow, been awhile since last update...

That's two plants... PGC in front
20240910_183234.jpg

Same. Plus tomatoes and dahlias growing alongside in their own containers. It's a partially caged environment but has been free of any pests, knock on wood.
20240910_183321.jpg

Just say no to deer. 🚫🦌
Interestingly, the deer have completely avoided the cannabis. Early in the year I found tomatoes being eaten, but it could've been a squirrel or raccoon I suppose too. Something other than caterpillars has been chewing the tops of some of the tobacco that's fallen over from the rains and wind, and I assume they must be getting a buzz given the amount, but it's supposed to be poisonous??

Interestingly, the deer have completely avoided the cannabis. Early in the year I found tomatoes being eaten, but it could've been a squirrel or raccoon I suppose too. Something other than caterpillars has been chewing the tops of some of the tobacco that's fallen over from the rains and wind, and I assume they must be getting a buzz given the amount, but it's supposed to be poisonous??
The least organic thing I’m guilty of is sprinkling some repels all around my garden areas (not inside the garden). I sprinkle liberally about a 3’ wide swath outside on grass and weeds which has proven to be very effective against all sorts of animals and I have all sorts of visitors daily so it’s not for lack of having deer, moles, voles, coyotes etc.

Back
Top Bottom