Purple Ghost Candy By Seedsman: Comparative Grow 2024 By Gwhunran

And again with the frost!
Thanks again Carmen, :love: I can't say it's common at all for fan leaves to trich up like this.:hmmmm: :oops: And I'm getting a little on the MAC too.:cheesygrinsmiley: That's gotta be tied to strain and CO2 because that's mostly all that's different. :hmmmm::)
I am abnormally impressed, GW! :yummy:
Thanks GDB,:) hydro is easier than soil for me.:hmmmm:🙄 Get it pretty dialed in, with timers and it's mostly, just check on things for problems.🤠 The lazy meter stays in the green.:cheesygrinsmiley: I only measure my nutes at res change, which is mostly a weekly affair, and keep the reservoir PH in the desired range.:bong:
I'll be putting up a simple journal on my outdoor plant soon.:) I'm still on my streak on germinating.🙄:) I planted one of the seeds from the Panama, that was pollinated by the Headroom Incident, from a couple of years ago.:oops: I got hundreds of seeds from the Headroom Incident,:oops: but less than a dozen from the Panama.🤠:love: I thought the seedling was going to be a dud,🙄 and planted a Blue Dream.🙄 Well it sprouted too. :oops: The wife said no mary plants on the deck this year, so I had to pick, and picked the Panama Incident to try and grow.🙄:bong:

Gotta have a picture on a new page.

Purple Ghost Candy

PGC flip +50 (6)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Closeup from flip +50. About two weeks ago.:love::bong:

Gotta have a picture on a new page.

Purple Ghost Candy

PGC flip +50 (6)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Closeup from flip +50. About two weeks ago.:love::bong:
GW, is that a seed in there!?

That one picture, the bud tips look white!! Delicious 🤤
Thanks Jiggi. Most of the white is stigmas and trichs, but there were some spots that were bleached out by the light. I've since cut the bleached parts off. I'll let them dry out and smoke them. About enough for one joint.
A few years ago, I had a HPS light that created a hot spot in the grow and bleached out an area on a stalk.:oops: That area died,:oops: and that's where bud rot started.🙄 I didn't have enough control of the humidity then.🙄

I don't think so. :hmmmm: Are you talking about the discoloration near the top?:hmmmm::) That's where the stem was cut, to get the top out of the light.🙄:cheesygrinsmiley:
Gotcha. I can see clearly now! :thanks:

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Flip +66
Sally grow area

The grow area is running perfectly. :)

The last CO2 bottle is finishing up.:) They haven't been using it as fast, this tank.:hmmmm: Future CO2 running will be from flip to around 50 something days after flip.:hmmmm:🤠

The buds continue to grow and frost up. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

PGC flip +66 (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +66.

PGC flip +66 (3).JPG

PGC flip +66 (7).JPG

PGC flip +66 (8).JPG

PGC flip +66 (9).JPG

PGC flip +66 (11).JPG

PGC flip +66 (10).JPG

PGC flip +66 (10)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +66. Closeup of previous photo.

PGC flip +66 (12).JPG

PGC flip +66 (12)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +66. Closeup of previous photo. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

No bleaching on the picture above. :love::cheer:
I believe you 😇
..what psychotic would bleach their tips?? Id smack a fool if I witnessed that kinda plant abuse....."no sir, not in this house" Hahaha!
You're plants are excellent.

Damn dude! Those look great and you got some purples going on!!! I think the first purple in the flowers I’ve seen yet from this comparative grow!

WOW man that's some frost! So nice!
Thanks Stone, :) I've some in a grove bag, waiting to get smokable.🙄 I cut a few more stalks that were interfering with my picture taking this morning.🙄 So some more will be in the pipeline to smoke before the bulk of it is ready.🤠
I believe you 😇
..what psychotic would bleach their tips?? Id smack a fool if I witnessed that kinda plant abuse....."no sir, not in this house" Hahaha!
You're plants are excellent.
Nope, no bleach anywhere near my grow.:cheesygrinsmiley: I've seen bleaching before on a plant, in this case, just too close to the light when it was turned up higher.🙄 I'm working my way down on the light power as harvest approaches.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Damn dude! Those look great and you got some purples going on!!! I think the first purple in the flowers I’ve seen yet from this comparative grow!
Thanks KeOncp,🤠 the purple color is appealing to look at.:love: I hope it has a pretty color after cure.:hmmmm::) I believe OG Papa had some purple and others too, I just can't remember at the moment.:hmmmm:🙄:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Flip +68
Sally grow area.

The grow area is running as expected, with no malfunctions.

The last CO2 bottle is finished.
:(
The old 6 inch exhaust that pulls air out of the grow area and out the floor, has been put on a timer, to run 15 minutes every hour during lights on.
:)
I have another 6 inch exhaust that has been on a timer running during lights out for some time now.
The ACs are now in vent mode, rather than recirculate to bring in fresh air.
One of the things I've witnessed watching the CO2 monitors, with no supplemental CO2, my grow area becomes deficient in CO2.
:oops:
Less than outside ambient.

The plants are still doing well.:) I cut more stalks interfering with my picture taking in front.🙄 After these were taken.🙄
The flowers are still growing on some of the stalks.:oops: It's hard to tell if the trichomes are still thickening up, the buds are covered now.:hmmmm::oops::cheesygrinsmiley: Still lots of white stigmas.:hmmmm:🤠

PGC flip +68 (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +68.

PGC flip +68 (2).JPG

PGC flip +68 (3).JPG

PGC flip +68 (6).JPG

PGC flip +68 (7).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +68. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Purple Ghost Candy
Flip +68
Sally grow area.

Individual stalks and closeups. :)

PGC flip +68 (8).JPG

PGC flip +68 (9).JPG

PGC flip +68 (10).JPG

PGC flip +68 (5).JPG

PGC flip +68 (5)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +68. Closeup of previous photo.

PGC flip +68 (5)2 2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, flip +68. Closeup of previous photo. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Do you harvest by looking at the hair an calyxes? Or do you ever peek in to look at the trichomes under a scope? They're very impressive 💎 love the foxtails 💚
Thanks Jiggi! :) A combination of those things, plus I want them to look finished, and get that final swell. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The problem with harvesting early is the swell is usually missed.🙄 I am not picky about smoking weed harvested at different levels of ripeness. 🙄:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Back
Top Bottom